AFTER LOST

a place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost..
 
HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Survivor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9106
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 36
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:26 pm


_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:34 am

Wah wah, I don't deserve to go home. lol4

_________________
work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9106
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 36
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:37 am

Yea, what a sore loser.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:41 am

That whole tribe has been a bunch of gems 55

_________________
work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9106
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 36
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:47 am

At least Angie was cute.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9106
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 36
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:47 am


_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 am

Ez wrote:
At least Angie was cute.


I would have.....held onto her longer tongue

_________________
work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:50 am

Thanks EZ yay

_________________
work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9106
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 36
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 am

No Problem

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9106
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 36
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 am

Avalon wrote:
Ez wrote:
At least Angie was cute.


I would have.....held onto her longer tongue

Me Too! 77
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 am

If I were on another tribe, I would have talked to one of them by now, and let them know where the idol was. Gets you some loyalty later in the game.

_________________
work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9106
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 36
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:03 am

But you wouldn't know if they had it already or not.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 am

You would have to be someone that knew where it was, yes, and take a chance. At least alert them of where it was.

_________________
work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:08 am

Definitely time for Russell to go. Temper tantrums are unbecoming.

So, does Jeff Kent get pulled from the game next week? It looked like a knee in a brace..


When the scene of Jonathan an Co. fishing came on, I had no idea who that blonde kid was; first time I remember seeing him.

That chaos caused by planting that idol clue - genius play
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20442
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:20 am

lol i thought the same thing about that blonde boy never seen him before.

I missed the idol planting - what happened?

Russel is an effing weirdo... although i loved how they showed what it really was like - no music or drums - just silence and Russel ranting. Awkward!

so with only 2 left - i guess it's either merge time - or they'll be split to the other two tribes?
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:40 am

Did you see him shaking at tribal ? lol4

_________________
work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:02 am

gin wrote:
lol i thought the same thing about that blonde boy never seen him before.

I missed the idol planting - what happened?

Russel is an effing weirdo... although i loved how they showed what it really was like - no music or drums - just silence and Russel ranting. Awkward!

so with only 2 left - i guess it's either merge time - or they'll be split to the other two tribes?


Pete and the way he craftily played Abi-Maria and RC against each other this week.


Abi-Maria and RC had that alliance and Abi-maria told RC that if she crossed her, she'd be dead or something. But they both knew about the idol clue. Pete came along and planted the clue in RC's stuff that had spilled out of her bag so Abi would think that she stole it or something so it would fracture the alliance.
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:02 am

Avalon wrote:
Did you see him shaking at tribal ? lol4


I assume they were all freezing
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20442
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:15 pm

blondie wrote:
gin wrote:
lol i thought the same thing about that blonde boy never seen him before.

I missed the idol planting - what happened?

Russel is an effing weirdo... although i loved how they showed what it really was like - no music or drums - just silence and Russel ranting. Awkward!

so with only 2 left - i guess it's either merge time - or they'll be split to the other two tribes?


Pete and the way he craftily played Abi-Maria and RC against each other this week.


Abi-Maria and RC had that alliance and Abi-maria told RC that if she crossed her, she'd be dead or something. But they both knew about the idol clue. Pete came along and planted the clue in RC's stuff that had spilled out of her bag so Abi would think that she stole it or something so it would fracture the alliance.



ohhhh okay thats hilarious
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9106
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 36
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:46 pm

blondie wrote:
Definitely time for Russell to go. Temper tantrums are unbecoming.

So, does Jeff Kent get pulled from the game next week? It looked like a knee in a brace..


When the scene of Jonathan an Co. fishing came on, I had no idea who that blonde kid was; first time I remember seeing him.

That chaos caused by planting that idol clue - genius play

I think that was misleading about Jeff, I think it will be someone else, hopefully not Penner!
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Any bets on a winner ?

_________________
work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9106
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 36
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Penner or Skupin

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Denise.

_________________
work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:15 pm

That Abi really is a bitch
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Survivor   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Damn, Katie

Jeff has it out for her tonight. And Abi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Survivor   

Back to top Go down
 
Survivor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Survivor winner Fabio Arrested!
» Exceed Summon and D.D Survivor
» Survivor S28 Cagayan Episode 05 (March 19th) "The Merge"
» Survivor: Cagayan Preview
» Survivor: Blood vs Water

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV & Movies :: TV Shows :: Survivor-
Jump to: