AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMy first Drive In movie TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
My first Drive In movie EmptyMy first Drive In movie EmptyMy first Drive In movie Empty 
gin (20877)
My first Drive In movie EmptyMy first Drive In movie EmptyMy first Drive In movie Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

My first Drive In movie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

My first Drive In movie Empty
PostSubject: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 pm

For Those Who Think Young . 1964 I was 11 mum & dad took the family to the drive in movie ( a big deal back then)

it was on TCM last night, I watched the first half hour, It should have been called For Those Who Think Dumb

amazing what a few decades does to your perspective
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:33 pm

they still have a drive in around here...need to go to it..i always loved them..went to one in Vegas quite a bit...my first movie though...was the damn Flinstones movie..lol
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 pm

I've never been to one. I think there's still one in Delaware but its hard enough to get J to go to the movies here in town, much less an hour away. And never get out of the car
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:05 pm

I used to go alot when i was young, they were still around when i was 18 or so, we would pile a few people in the trunk to save a few bucks it was fun
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:11 pm

I remember going to Dusk till Dawn marathons
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:14 pm

when speed channel first came on the TV they had Bruce Dern hosting The Lost Drive In.
a different Drive In feature each week

they still make "Drive In" movies only now they call them "direct to video"
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 pm

My first Drive In movie HotshotWEBnew

I love this photograph, next time I see it in an art shop im going to buy a print
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

my first Drive In was ET i think. i remember looking into the cars beside us and everyone was bawling.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 am

that IS an awesome piicture...looks like something id have hanging up in a nice black frame...lemme know if you find a place to order prints..or a large enough file that i can print..since i have a plotter right behind me hehe
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 pm

O Winston Link was the photographer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first Drive In movie   My first Drive In movie Empty

Back to top Go down

My first Drive In movie
Page 1 of 1