AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSurvivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptySurvivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptySurvivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 Empty 
gin (20877)
Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptySurvivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptySurvivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites

Go down 
+3
iwantmycrayons
gin
blondie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek

Derek

Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:59 pm

only on the boards would a survivor thread turn into a beetlejuice topic with a little winona ryder
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Stealth r us, pffft 36
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Oooo, look who they are targeting 55
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Meltdown ?
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Coconuts don't laugh at me, but I think the grapes secretely hate me.....
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:06 pm

The grapes of wrath ninja
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Sorry I smell lol4
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Good strategy coffee
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Bet Brenda goes.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Yeah :|
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:52 pm

I've never understood why they all talk so honestly at tribal.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Fuckmonkies 36
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Yea, you lie and play up to the jury if possible, never be honest or even hint at wanting someone to go if you are trying to blindside them.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, you lie and play up to the jury if possible, never be honest or even hint at wanting someone to go if you are trying to blindside them.

Exactly. That poor person was really hurt by that blindside. :|
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:01 pm

That was a great blindside, Dawn just lost her vote lol.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Ez wrote:
That was a great blindside, Dawn just lost her vote lol.

And a truckload of respect imo.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:05 pm

hi. is this the beetlejuice thread?
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Derek wrote:
hi. is this the beetlejuice thread?

Yes, what should I get for a snack ? I was thinking some cheese and crackers, a sammich, mountain dew, couple of danishes and a plum....
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:38 am

I felt bad for Brenda since she was so upset but she was planning on knocking out Cochran so she should have at least suspected it could happen to her first.

I would be PISSED that I gave them my reward before they voted me out.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:39 am

im disappointed in how they did brenda....i understand its a game but i really liked her..hope she can win fan favorite at least..but i doubt she will
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:42 am

I think Cochran may be a lock for fav - his transformation from his last game is remarkable
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:44 am

i dono ...he might of lost some fans after turning conniving....ha my parents watch this show too..and they said they no longer like him this season haha
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:58 am

I think he's been quiet a lot, especially before Phillip was voted off but his confidence is up and he didn't come off as a weak kid like the first time.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:00 am

yea..id like for him to win...and brenda get the fan favorite...but if cockring doesnt win im going for eddie the underdog..
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:37 am

I don't think Brenda should win it, I didn't even remember she was on the show until a few eps ago, before that she was hardly in it, Cochran should win both.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:43 am

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:47 am

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:52 am

Derek wrote:
yea..id like for him to win...and brenda get the fan favorite...but if cockring doesnt win im going for eddie the underdog..

lmao you're killing me again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:10 am

Cochran wins and gets fan favorite...none of the others left is as noteworthy...and the others don't deserve it because they hadn't gotten far enough...

I find it kind of funny that people like a certain contestant as long as they're a lovable loser, but when they start wising up, playing the game the way it needs to be played in order to win (that IS why they're there (mostly) and are enduring all the crap they're going thru), then they don't like them any more....I would say walk a mile in their soggy sand-filled shoes, then judge...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:14 am

I agree, it is a game, the moment Brenda gave everyone time to spend with her loved ones, she became the biggest target out there. It was a great move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:27 am

Ez wrote:
I agree, it is a game, the moment Brenda gave everyone time to spend with her loved ones, she became the biggest target out there. It was a great move.

It was a weighing thing I guess, you piss off Dawn, or you piss off the other 4...in her eyes I think she saw what she was doing as garnering good will among 4, to endure one enemy...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:28 am

Which is why you have to throw that comp, it is a lose lose situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:29 am

Ez wrote:
Which is why you have to throw that comp, it is a lose lose situation

Luckily for Cochran he does not have a particularly athletic Mom lol
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:36 am

I would tell my family member to not try to hard, we are trying to lose lol.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Cockring lol4

Brenda would get my vote as favourite. Cool
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:21 pm

yea i liked her early on...jus like the person she is..thought she was pretty strong too..and pretty smart...although i would not have won that challenge..nothing good happens from winning that ..they should know better from previous seasons..
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Derek wrote:
yea i liked her early on...jus like the person she is..thought she was pretty strong too..and pretty smart...although i would not have won that challenge..nothing good happens from winning that ..they should know better from previous seasons..

Yeah, definitely a good idea to throw certain reward challenges.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:14 am

After that blindside and reaction about her being a 'hero' for giving the reward away - i can see it being more vocally thrown from this point on.
Brenda had me crying the way she reacted to her Dad. she was really sweet and genuine this time around. I began to like her when she helped Dawn find the teeth. those two scenes broke my heart.
Dawn is going to have a hard time accepting what she did
Cochrane (i hope) will be seen as a strong player for changing the game
Eddie's face was hilarious
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:33 am

I'm having a hard time getting through the scenes of Dawn's crying - I keep telling her to quit already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:43 am

Sher might not be able to keep it together for the last 4 days...

Hey, anybody looking forward to BB? Starting in June this year, instead of July...
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:53 am

yea i was thinking dawn is gonna break down after this...shes gonna have a guilty conscious...shes not mentally strong enough to handle that kind of move...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:56 am

Although she's shown she can do endurance challenges well, and you know that's what the last one will be....you have to figure Sherri & Eddie will be the next two to go, So that leaves Dawn, Cochran and Erik....who do you think jury would pick from those...
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:00 am

erik...he hasnt done anything to anyone really.....if they vote by who played best it should be cochran...but if they vote by personal feelings theyd vote erik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:02 am

Except for Brenda, Cochran hasn't really done anything to anybody either...at least that they can trace to him...
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:07 am

yea thats true...

i dono...there's a lot they dont show on camera so im not sure if they know anything about how he's worked or not...dont know what brenda will tell the jury about how things went or paint a picture about cockring and dawn or not...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:45 pm

meepsrus wrote:
Sher might not be able to keep it together for the last 4 days...

Hey, anybody looking forward to BB? Starting in June this year, instead of July...

Can't wait for BB to start.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Derek wrote:
erik...he hasnt done anything to anyone really.....if they vote by who played best it should be cochran...but if they vote by personal feelings theyd vote erik

I think Erik will be on the Jury. It's gonna be Cochran, Sherri and Dawn, I think Cochran will get every vote.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:47 pm

meepsrus wrote:
Except for Brenda, Cochran hasn't really done anything to anybody either...at least that they can trace to him...

Brenda can't be that upset at Cochran since she was planning on Blindsiding him next.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:42 am

Way to go Cochran!!! Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 1247806006 he won that almost effortlessly (or so it seemed). his demeanor was always calm and collected. What a cool kid.

I havent seen the after-show yet so i dont know if Brenda apologized... but dam that disgusted me what she did to poor Dawn. What a disgusting thing to do to humiliate another human being like that. The kindness she showed at the lake when she helped Dawn that day was completely erased and doubled back 10 fold imo. Dawn was playing a dam game. Brenda humiliated her intentionally. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor:  Fans vs. Favorites - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next