AFTER LOST

a place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost..

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Person of Interest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Person of Interest   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Any fans here? I just love how this show is taking the twists and turns thst it is...great writing, and acting...
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:45 pm

yes, I'm still watching it every week.

They've really gotten better this season.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 pm

LOVE this show... big fan of Jim Cavezel!

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:29 am

This female version version of Reese looks to be a great addition...I was so bummed when it looked like she had died...last week's episode was neat, in that it told a typical episode but from the viewpoint of the numbered person to be saved - or terminated...
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 am

Female version of Reese? you mean the women he clearly sleeps with everytime they bump into each other?

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:21 am

No...the one whose partner was killed, and then threatens to expose the people she's supposedly getting the numbers from....which makes me think, if she's getting numbers (well, this guy from "Control" gives them to her), and Finch didn't know about her organization...could somebody else have a duplicate Machine? Or is this someone else hacking into the Machine? JUst thinking out loud...

LOL at the "sleeping partner"...yeah she's not bad, but I'd perfer this new one...a lady with a gun and able to fight, is always hot :yeahbaby:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 am

I just remembered..you're in Canada...maybe you haven't seen this episode yet? Oops Embarassed
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:28 am

meepsrus wrote:
No...the one whose partner was killed, and then threatens to expose the people she's supposedly getting the numbers from....which makes me think, if she's getting numbers (well, this guy from "Control" gives them to her), and Finch didn't know about her organization...could somebody else have a duplicate Machine? Or is this someone else hacking into the Machine? JUst thinking out loud...

LOL at the "sleeping partner"...yeah she's not bad, but I'd perfer this new one...a lady with a gun and able to fight, is always hot :yeahbaby:

I think she works for the agency that officially works with the machine - remember it was originally designed to sniff out terrorists and such.

Reese and Finch work to save the "inconsequential" people - the ones who don't "matter"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:30 am

I thought the machine officially was shut down...that Finch is the one who clandestinely saved it, to help the little people...I'll have to research that, I thought I saw that in one of their flashbacks...I do like how THIS show handles its flashbacks, you know lol2
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:32 am

meepsrus wrote:

Oh so she was introduced in the newest episode? or are you talking about his old partner who we thought was dead, but is actually alive?

I was under the impression that the other people who are out to get Reese and Finch are the ones who control the other end of the machine... the ones that get the information on the terrorist stuff, but they are also the ones in control of HR so they want to stop Finch and Reese so they don't get exposed

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:34 am

meepsrus wrote:
I thought the machine officially was shut down...that Finch is the one who clandestinely saved it, to help the little people...I'll have to research that, I thought I saw that in one of their flashbacks...I do like how THIS show handles its flashbacks, you know lol2

let me know smilingnerd
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:35 am

desi wrote:
meepsrus wrote:

Oh so she was introduced in the newest episode? or are you talking about his old partner who we thought was dead, but is actually alive?

I was under the impression that the other people who are out to get Reese and Finch are the ones who control the other end of the machine... the ones that get the information on the terrorist stuff, but they are also the ones in control of HR so they want to stop Finch and Reese so they don't get exposed

this one - the agent that kept trying to kill them while they were trying to save her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:36 am

No, this girl (and her male partner) are completely new, sorry if I spoiled it for you...she's just a little less violent than Angelina Jolie's "Salt" character...
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:38 am

blondie wrote:
meepsrus wrote:

let me know smilingnerd

no no no the machine was never shut down.. Before Finch and his partner handed over the machine Finch mentioned creating a backdoor that will take all the numbers that aren't deemed a national threat... even tho many of the stuff they get mixed into is on a national or internation level... His partner said no because the machine was desinged to run completely on its own once it was handed over.. no way anyone could get into it.. SO I think Finch made the back door and then used the machine to find Mr. Reese and start helping the numbers that came up...

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:39 am

meepsrus wrote:
No, this girl (and her male partner) are completely new, sorry if I spoiled it for you...she's just a little less violent than Angelina Jolie's "Salt" character...

no worries I don't mind spoilers.. when did you watch it? I am pretty sure I watched the last weeks episode

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:59 am

This was on last Thursday...maybe Canada's a week behind...yes! The back door....so that's why the guy in Washington doesn't want Finch and Reese active...to him, they're like loose cannons...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:00 pm

But just wait till he finds out his new secretary is an even looser cannon tongue
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:27 pm

There is also the fact the the machine is 100% illegal and total ivasion of pivacy so it would be very bad for everyone if it went public that the machine exists

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:32 pm

I like this show but i'm afraid it is going the way of Lost with all the plot twists and flash backs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:34 pm

To be honest, it's whole lot easier for me to follow this show than Lost...maybe we (or Abrams) learned our/his lesson.
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:35 pm

time will tell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:23 am

LOL...it is getting twisty, but it's awhole lot easier to follow than Lost...characters are more relatable...I watched this week's, last night...I almost flipped when I saw the dog gone, I thought wth happened to him...
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:17 am

lol2 I love that dog. and that Reese loves him.

The machine has a virus :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:29 am

I know! It's gone wacko, you see the error messages at the end....SYSTEM ALERT...just like in Lost...

You wonder where the body is? :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Fri May 03, 2013 9:15 am

OK that was cool...everything falling apart, two great female characters return, Harold's goit some splainin to do...and they finally meet the guy from the Chinese company. But I thought they knew that Reese and Finch knew each other?

So it appears the machine has become, in "Terminator" terms, self aware?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   

Back to top Go down

Person of Interest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next