AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPerson of Interest - Page 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyPerson of Interest - Page 2 EmptyPerson of Interest - Page 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyPerson of Interest - Page 2 EmptyPerson of Interest - Page 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Person of Interest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

Person of Interest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:58 am

Harolds got alot of explaining do!!!! interesting how he got the phone to ring twice!!!

Crazy how the machine sent the decoy car and everything... I am actually kinda hoping that the machine gets set free for a little bit... be interesting to see what it does when it can just take care of things itsself

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:12 pm

But if the machine is starting to learn, for lack of a better word, it should find out it needs people, a Reese and Finch (and that other girl, forgot her name) to act on the names..
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:17 pm

meepsrus wrote:
But if the machine is starting to learn, for lack of a better word, it should find out it needs people, a Reese and Finch (and that other girl, forgot her name) to act on the names..

Yea, but it could recruit anyone it wants.. if can hire a whole office of people and make a fake person and even order a car service I think it could easily convince people to work in its favor

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Finch must have (hopefully) coded something to make it select him.

Worried about Carter...she and Fusco might now be in the same state... dirty cops
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:19 pm

meepsrus wrote:
Finch must have (hopefully) coded something to make it select him.

Worried about Carter...she and Fusco might now be in the same state... dirty cops

Carter would def be concidered a dirty cop from someone looking in from the outside, especially now that they set her up... but I wonder if the machine will protect her too since she has been helping Finch and Reese....

I keep trying to think of crazy twists they could add to explain how the machine is capable of what it is doing.. and I think the biggest unknown thing we learned in last nights episode was that finch was not the one who actually created the backed door... it was Nathan.. so who known what nathan did to the machine when he change the programing to allow the back door....

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:34 pm

shit i havent watched it yet

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:35 pm

meepsrus wrote:
I know! It's gone wacko, you see the error messages at the end....SYSTEM ALERT...just like in Lost...

You wonder where the body is? Person of Interest - Page 2 2182320263

i cant remember who killed Stiles was it Reese?

i am assuming he moved the body

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:25 pm

No I thought Fusco did..it's why he was crying while he was burying his friend...

Carter moved the body....she borrowed the dog to find it...she knew from eavesdropping on Fusco's interrogation, where it was kinda, not exactly...if you remember, they showed her leading the dog out of the police station, with mud on his paws...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:00 am

How incredible was that finale! And it is going to be soooo long until the next season too cry

Is Root in some sort of mental hospital?

And WTH is Carter going to do with Elias?

That scene at the triage area, after the bomb blast, with Finch and his fiance, was so sad...
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:19 am

meepsrus wrote:
How incredible was that finale! And it is going to be soooo long until the next season too cry

Is Root in some sort of mental hospital?

And WTH is Carter going to do with Elias?

That scene at the triage area, after the bomb blast, with Finch and his fiance, was so sad...

so the machine is calling who? Root or Reese? It did look like a mental place. I guess she'll be back next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Person of Interest
Page 1 of 1