AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNCAA - Page 3 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
NCAA - Page 3 EmptyNCAA - Page 3 EmptyNCAA - Page 3 Empty 
gin (20877)
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

NCAA

Go down 
+4
JJ
blondie
iwantmycrayons
Derek
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Derek

Derek

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Ez wrote:
I love the NBA.

ill watch when the pacers are decent enough...loved the bull pippen and jordan era...other than that..nah
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 pm

make fun of me eh Keith

Kentucky rules Michigan drools
Back to top Go down

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 pm

ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
the only big 10 i know is....

never mind thats another stoty

Back to top Go down

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Derek wrote:
Ez wrote:
I love the NBA.

ill watch when the pacers are decent enough...loved the bull pippen and jordan era...other than that..nah

Were you a Pacers fan around the time of Ron Artest....scuse me, Meta World Peace lol4 ... and the Malice at the Palace? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 pm

i was in indy at the time of the fight deal....there were people out in the streets throwing fits and fighting lol..dumb...but i was more into the reggie miller era...droppin threes on spike lee in the stands lol...since then i havent watched much...went to a game a few years ago jus to see lebron and shaq on the cavs when they played them...it was pretty unentertaining...but it was cheap ha
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 pm

I see there was a bit of a disturbance in Louisville last night, not much by our standards though.

Canucks fans need to give them Louisville fans some riot lessons
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 pm

louisville is stacked full of idiots...im not surprised ....i hated living there for my 2 years...
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 pm

ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
make fun of me eh Keith

Like I said dude. My bracket was shit 10 days ago. It would have been nice for MI to win but I never thought they would make it this far.

It's all good. They have a lot of young talent coming back next year...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:28 pm

ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
I see there was a bit of a disturbance in Louisville last night, not much by our standards though.

Canucks fans need to give them Louisville fans some riot lessons

Back to top Go down

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:37 am

Keith wrote:
ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
make fun of me eh Keith

Like I said dude. My bracket was shit 10 days ago. It would have been nice for MI to win but I never thought they would make it this far.

It's all good. They have a lot of young talent coming back next year...maybe.

Agreed. They overachieved. NObody, but themselves I'm sure, picked them to go as far as they did. Well done Wolverines...the team is mostly freshmen too, watch out next year yay Burke might jump to the pro's, I wish he wouldn't...
Back to top Go down
TBC

TBC

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:50 am

Wow...another thread that has filled with cobwebs. Time to bump it.

Funny thing happened to Mike Hopkins on his way to being head coach at Syracuse...Jim Boeheim decided not to retire. So instead Hopkins, who played for Boeheim, was an assistant for several years, and recently was doing most of the scouting in addition to being the heir apparent to the big office, decided to take another offer. Why he took this particular one is a head-scratcher until you learn that his father actually grew up only a couple of miles from the campus.

Lorenzo Romar completely lost the script at Washington. Hired because too many talented local kids like Doug Christie from Rainier Beach were leaving the area, he paid off immediately. He nicked Nate Robinson from the football squad (The guy who was too short to be a college cornerback played basketball instead...how's that work again?) and sent him to the NBA. Every tell you about the time I was watching a Knicks-Rockets game on ESPN and Nate straight up rejected Yao? Clean face-to-face block. Yao went for the dunk, Robinson got his hops on, "Not here, Pal". But after seven straight seasons of missing the NCAA Tournament the UW AD finally had enough. When your hot Frosh goes first in the draft but you only win two conference games all season it's a sign that something is dreadfully wrong with your program.

Exit Romar, enter Hopkins. First season was a marked improvement, but still missed out on the Dance. This season things are much better, but it's difficult to gauge how much so, for a couple of reasons. They have only four losses thus far, three to ranked opponents (Auburn, who has since fallen out of the rankings due to recent losses, VA Tech, and Gonzaga by a single point, all away games) and Minnesota at a neutral site. So far they are 10-0 in conference, but that night not be saying much given that the teams which made the tournament last year have all suffered major collapses. In their favor they have so far beaten three of the four other teams rated "Quadrant 1" (Oregon, Oregon State, Arizona) in away games and they play the remaining one (Arizona State) today in Tempe. The Sun Devils got soundly throttled by WSU on Thursday...perhaps they were caught between celebrating last weekend's win over the Wildcats and looking towards today's match-up. Oh, I just checked. Bobby Hurley is in his fourth season coaching the Sun Devils and might finish with his first winning conference record at the school, but the pundits are picking ASU to be the only other Pac-12 team to make the tournament, as a First Four (11 seed), probably because they love his Dukeyness. However, as things currently stand the Huskies are in first place, 10-0 in conference and there is an eight-team peloton 4 and 5 games behind. Hopkins's Dawgs beat Hurley's Sun Devils and it would all but clinch the Pac-12 regular season title with 8 games remaining.
Back to top Go down
TBC

TBC

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 12:20 am

...And looks like more work to do. Sun Devils won by 12. Exciting game. Hurley's kids did a great job of attacking the Husky zone defense. Really have to wonder how they got blown out by the Cougs...but then the Cougs also put a hurt job on the Wildcats down in Tuscon today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NCAA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA   NCAA - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: NCAA Basketball/Football/& More-
Jump to: