AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost
 
HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 NCAA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: NCAA   Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 pm

@Ez wrote:
I love the NBA.

ill watch when the pacers are decent enough...loved the bull pippen and jordan era...other than that..nah
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
ExpletiveDeleted

avatar

Posts : 7916
Join date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: NCAA   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 pm

make fun of me eh Keith

Kentucky rules Michigan drools

_________________
HEY YOU...GET OFF MY GRASS
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NCAA   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 pm

@ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
the only big 10 i know is....



never mind thats another stoty

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NCAA   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:10 pm

@Derek wrote:
@Ez wrote:
I love the NBA.

ill watch when the pacers are decent enough...loved the bull pippen and jordan era...other than that..nah

Were you a Pacers fan around the time of Ron Artest....scuse me, Meta World Peace lol4 ... and the Malice at the Palace? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: NCAA   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 pm

i was in indy at the time of the fight deal....there were people out in the streets throwing fits and fighting lol..dumb...but i was more into the reggie miller era...droppin threes on spike lee in the stands lol...since then i havent watched much...went to a game a few years ago jus to see lebron and shaq on the cavs when they played them...it was pretty unentertaining...but it was cheap ha
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
ExpletiveDeleted

avatar

Posts : 7916
Join date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: NCAA   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 pm

I see there was a bit of a disturbance in Louisville last night, not much by our standards though.

Canucks fans need to give them Louisville fans some riot lessons

_________________
HEY YOU...GET OFF MY GRASS
Back to top Go down
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: NCAA   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 pm

louisville is stacked full of idiots...im not surprised ....i hated living there for my 2 years...
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
Keith

avatar

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: NCAA   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 pm

@ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
make fun of me eh Keith

Kentucky rules Michigan drools

Like I said dude. My bracket was shit 10 days ago. It would have been nice for MI to win but I never thought they would make it this far.

It's all good. They have a lot of young talent coming back next year...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Keith

avatar

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: NCAA   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:28 pm

@ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
I see there was a bit of a disturbance in Louisville last night, not much by our standards though.

Canucks fans need to give them Louisville fans some riot lessons


55
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NCAA   Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:37 am

@Keith wrote:
@ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
make fun of me eh Keith

Kentucky rules Michigan drools

Like I said dude. My bracket was shit 10 days ago. It would have been nice for MI to win but I never thought they would make it this far.

It's all good. They have a lot of young talent coming back next year...maybe.

Agreed. They overachieved. NObody, but themselves I'm sure, picked them to go as far as they did. Well done Wolverines...the team is mostly freshmen too, watch out next year yay Burke might jump to the pro's, I wish he wouldn't...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NCAA   

Back to top Go down
 
NCAA
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: NCAA Basketball/Football/& More-
Jump to: