AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost
 
HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 Big Brother 15

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Aaryns HoH Blog:


Hey Y'all! It's your current HOH and BB Bunny, Aaryn! This week has been great for me. I couldn't have asked for a better time to be in this position. Going into this HOH competition, I knew I had to win in order to secure my safety. Things weren't looking too good! David leaving was extremely hard for me, and it caused me to question every person in this house. Being around someone 24/7 for even just 13 days creates a bond that is painful to break cold turkey! Thankfully I have been able to see things more clearly now that I have received a wakeup call. I have changed my game completely and am realizing what I need to do that I previously wouldn't have thought twice about. After all, this is a G.A.M.E, and I need to be reminded of that often. I have a fireball personality and am one of the most up front people you will ever meet, and that is hurting my game. There are pros and cons of every move we make in this house, and the best I can do is what I'm doing. I've learned a lot about life in just 19 days, and no matter what happens I will be forever grateful for that (no matter how many times I'm sassy) .

Now, about my nominations… I know the Brenchel fans aren't happy with me, but I hope you all get to see that I tried more than once to align with Elissa. She has a personal vendetta against me and it is in my best interest to see her walk out the door on Thursday. I hope you all can respect that this game means a lot to me, and not even the sister of someone whom I was a super-fan of is going to come in-between that. I have a lot of respect for Helen, but she is highly responsible (along with Elissa) for David's eviction. He deserves to be here and I miss him every day. For those of you who don't know yet, Helen and I now play for the same team (secretly)… so don't doubt me just yet! I have turned a lot of things around this week thanks to my partner in crime, Jeremy, and I know I wouldn't be writing this if it weren't for him. I'm enjoying the HOH luxuries, but the greatest gift in this game is safety. Having one week to relax and get your s*** together is truly priceless. The only thing that would make this HOH better is not having to share a bed with Jerelin (Jeremy and Kaitlin)… AWKWARD! Before I go, I just want to let my family and friends know that I think about them every day and miss them more than words can explain. XOXO

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:30 pm

This will be Aryan for the rest of her life.. forever she will google her name and this sort of stuff will pop up..


_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Last night she was blaming the minorities in the house for being to sensitive, because she was only joking, this girl just has no clue.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm

@Ez wrote:
Last night she was blaming the minorities in the house for being to sensitive, because she was only joking, this girl just has no clue.
She is gonna be a guest on paula dean's next webcast cooking show lol2 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:37 pm

The "oh I was only joking" esxcuse.....lame in the extreme...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:48 pm

I can't wait for her to see how bad she has been trashed through out the country

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:18 pm

or her defense that everyone calls her Barbie, which is no different.... she is so ignorant.. and the saddest part is she is 22 years old.. it would be one thing to hear a 50+ year old saying shit like that because that would have been the attitude growing up... but they way she is acting is reflecting poorly on her and her family cause clearly this is how she talks so her family must know or have been the ones to influence her

haha Christa was also saying that apparently on the live feeds Aryan was eating some cereal and on the box it has We are listening and they zoomed in on it and everything and she didn't notice hahaha

I think either today or tomorrow they will reveal something that should help stir up the game a bit.. Christa thinks that Nick is related to Dan, who was on a previous season

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become


Last edited by desi on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:19 pm

He isn't related to Dan, who is one of the best players to ever play the game.
Spoiler:
 

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:23 pm

@Ez wrote:
Candice, and he isn't related to Dan, who is one of the best players to ever play the game.
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Spoiler:
 

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:26 pm

It is better to take her out, she is only in the game because she is Rachels sister, instead of using her power to build alliances, she wants to get into cat fights with the girls in the house, this is Big Brother, not Real World, she would have been better on Real World

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:27 pm

@Ez wrote:
Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Spoiler:
 

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:30 pm

@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@Ez wrote:
Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 

 You should, lots of strategy, and backstabbing, it is just like politics!Cool

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:33 pm

what cat fights??? are leaving them out of the live feeds, even the guy who does the writing out of the live feeds has said that people are making shit up cause she has done nothing so far to stir anything up.. except be treated disrespectfully for being Rachels sister... and if you want her gone cause she's Rachel's sister than everyone should want Kaitlin gone since she didn't even audition for the show! she was recruited in a bar!!! she didn't even know what the show was

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:36 pm

She wasn't the only one recruited, they haven't had a cast with real people since BB6, usually their are 3-4 recruited every year. Also, I like Elissa a lot more than I ever liked Rachel, but it isn't fair to give her the MVP every week, you can't win HoH every week so you shouldn't be able to be MVP every week. I just want her to leave so that the MVP gets switched up.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:38 pm

@Ez wrote:
@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@Ez wrote:
Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 

 You should, lots of strategy, and backstabbing, it is just like politics!Cool

 lol I;ve never watched it before either.. and I won't watch it now.. just been keeping updated through Christa and checking the app things once and awhile... the show itself leaves out a lot of stuff...

EZ, do you think the contestants should have been called out for cheating on the HoH competition?

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:39 pm

They weren't cheating, people just really hate Aaryn and Jeremy, so they make things up. I don't care for either one of them, but they won fair and square.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Big Brother is a fair game?? yea no the game has nothing to do with being fair otherwise lying and deceiving would not be allowed... and if she keeps getting treated like shit.. like what Jeremy did to her with the hat and people just treated her bad in general America will feel sympathy and vote her in as well... cause its not really fair to say she shouldn't be on the show because America decides to vote for her every week, that's not her fault.. its just another element added to the social experiment game... it has nothing to do with being fair...

I also think its too early to say Elissa will get it every week, America is going to vote for the MVP who is going to put up someone they want to see leave....

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:48 pm

@desi wrote:
Big Brother is a fair game?? yea no the game has nothing to do with being fair otherwise lying and deceiving would not be allowed... and if she keeps getting treated like shit.. like what Jeremy did to her with the hat and people just treated her bad in general America will feel sympathy and vote her in as well... cause its not really fair to say she shouldn't be on the show because America decides to vote for her every week, that's not her fault.. its just another element added to the social experiment game... it has nothing to do with being fair...

I also think its too early to say Elissa will get it every week, America is going to vote for the MVP who is going to put up someone they want to see leave....

 That is what the game is all about, if you are ever interested in watching it(when it was really good!) then watch BB2 and BB7 on Youtube, there aren't any recruited people, just real people, and the greatest player to ever play was in those 2 seasons, the Evil Dr. Will!

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:49 pm

@Ez wrote:
They weren't cheating, people just really hate Aaryn and Jeremy, so they make things up. I don't care for either one of them, but they won fair and square.

 Jeremy bragged about it after tho, how they switched cups instead of pouring into the cups... I mean its not that big of a deal, but there has been quite a bit of backlash about it.. I dunno why he didn't just keep his mouth shut

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:50 pm

I would have switched cups too, it was never stated you couldn't, and Jeremy is a moron, he won't be around much longer.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:50 pm

I actually hate him more than Aaryn.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:56 pm

@Ez wrote:
@desi wrote:
Big Brother is a fair game?? yea no the game has nothing to do with being fair otherwise lying and deceiving would not be allowed... and if she keeps getting treated like shit.. like what Jeremy did to her with the hat and people just treated her bad in general America will feel sympathy and vote her in as well... cause its not really fair to say she shouldn't be on the show because America decides to vote for her every week, that's not her fault.. its just another element added to the social experiment game... it has nothing to do with being fair...

I also think its too early to say Elissa will get it every week, America is going to vote for the MVP who is going to put up someone they want to see leave....

 That is what the game is all about, if you are ever interested in watching it(when it was really good!) then watch BB2 and BB7 on Youtube, there aren't any recruited people, just real people, and the greatest player to ever play was in those 2 seasons, the Evil Dr. Will!

 exactly if the game is about lying and deceiving and manipulating you can't use fairness as a defense on why someone should or shouldn't be kicked off.. its just another element of the game to make things more exciting.. I am sure Big Brother knew there would be backlash in the house because of Elissa being her sister and Im sure Big Brother throws subtle hints in the DR to get people to think a certain way about someone...

But Elissa has not started any cat fights or anything like that

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 pm

@desi wrote:
@Ez wrote:
@desi wrote:
Big Brother is a fair game?? yea no the game has nothing to do with being fair otherwise lying and deceiving would not be allowed... and if she keeps getting treated like shit.. like what Jeremy did to her with the hat and people just treated her bad in general America will feel sympathy and vote her in as well... cause its not really fair to say she shouldn't be on the show because America decides to vote for her every week, that's not her fault.. its just another element added to the social experiment game... it has nothing to do with being fair...

I also think its too early to say Elissa will get it every week, America is going to vote for the MVP who is going to put up someone they want to see leave....

 That is what the game is all about, if you are ever interested in watching it(when it was really good!) then watch BB2 and BB7 on Youtube, there aren't any recruited people, just real people, and the greatest player to ever play was in those 2 seasons, the Evil Dr. Will!

 exactly if the game is about lying and deceiving and manipulating you can't use fairness as a defense on why someone should or shouldn't be kicked off.. its just another element of the game to make things more exciting.. I am sure Big Brother knew there would be backlash in the house because of Elissa being her sister and Im sure Big Brother throws subtle hints in the DR to get people to think a certain way about someone...

But Elissa has not started any cat fights or anything like that
Actually she has been, Aaryn tried to make up with her at the beginning of the week, and Elissa just kept making fun of her, and laughing about her BF being voted out, but they didn't show it because they want her to be shown as the underdog. A guy is going to win this season simply because this is the biggest group of catty woman they have ever casted, none of them can get along.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Christa has been following the live feeds since the beginning and they have never had anything like that on there.. and I haven't seen anything.. not even in any of the blogs have I heard anything about Arayn trying to make up with her.. or Elissa starting anything..

Spoiler:
 

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:13 pm

I hope Amanda goes next week, she is a total B! She has been racist around Aaryn, then trashing her to the other houseguests. I watched Aaryn try to make up with her, on the feeds!

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Spoiler:
 

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:17 pm

hmm interesting...

Amanda is completely two faced... Aryan, not so much yet... but in one of her (Aryan) interviews she says that she really liked Gillian and she was going to be laid back and neutral and try to win the game like that and then she was pretty nasty right off the top... everyone was nasty to Elissa from the start I can see why she laughed at Aryan if she tried to make up because I don't think Aryan is sincere

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:19 pm

@Ez wrote:
Spoiler:
 

 yea your right, but what way do you think spencer is leaning.. I think if Helen gets put up there spencer will vote her off.... unless Andy and them can get a couple more people to vote for someone else...

Question: if someone is on the block and someone else has the vito and uses to get that person off the block, is the original person who won the vito still safe from the block??

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Spoiler:
 

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Veto winner is safe no matter what. This year because of the MVP twist, there are 3 nominees every week, this week, Helen,Elissa, and Nick are nominated. Elissa messed up by nominating Nick, if she had nominated Kaitlyn, she would be staying.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:27 pm

@desi wrote:
hmm interesting...

Amanda is completely two faced... Aryan, not so much yet... but in one of her (Aryan) interviews she says that she really liked Gillian and she was going to be laid back and neutral and try to win the game like that and then she was pretty nasty right off the top... everyone was nasty to Elissa from the start I can see why she laughed at Aryan if she tried to make up because I don't think Aryan is sincere

 I don't think she was sincere either, but, if Elissa knew how to play the game , she would make up, just to get through the week. That is my main beef with the MVP twist, it is suppose to be for who is playing the best game, clearly she isn't playing the best game, yet she has won it twice because of her sister, when she gets evicted, maybe the best player will get it.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:29 pm

@Ez wrote:
@desi wrote:
hmm interesting...

Amanda is completely two faced... Aryan, not so much yet... but in one of her (Aryan) interviews she says that she really liked Gillian and she was going to be laid back and neutral and try to win the game like that and then she was pretty nasty right off the top... everyone was nasty to Elissa from the start I can see why she laughed at Aryan if she tried to make up because I don't think Aryan is sincere

 I don't think she was sincere either, but, if Elissa knew how to play the game , she would make up, just to get through the week. That is my main beef with the MVP twist, it is suppose to be for who is playing the best game, clearly she isn't playing the best game, yet she has won it twice because of her sister, when she gets evicted, maybe the best player will get it.

 yea, I can see what you mean, but there is no way Big Brother is that dumb to assume that America will actually pick the best player... they knew it would be bias and that's why they did it...

Also are you only able to vote once for MVP and is it only online?

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:31 pm

@Ez wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

You can vote 10 times a day, but it is only online. And I knew the moment I saw the twist it was gonna be a popularity contest. Thankfully, the twists are usually over by the time the jury starts, so the game can be as fair as possible when it counts the most.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:34 pm

@desi wrote:
@Ez wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Spoiler:
 

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:42 pm

The Greatest Alliance in BB History!!


_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:44 pm

And the best player to ever play the game!




_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:46 pm

@Ez wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:48 pm

It is a good idea, 4 guys did it a few years ago and it worked, but I think the MC will break up before the end of the game, they are already showing cracks in their alliance.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:59 pm

@Ez wrote:
And the best player to ever play the game!




 ahhh so that's where the chill town references come from lol

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Yea, they have both won, the only alliance to win every time they have played, although Will should have won both seasons.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 pm

haven't heard like anything from Spencer all day... and that's what comes out of his mouth.... Mad

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Yea, this is a very unlikeable cast, Jeremy, Spencer, Amanda, Aaryn, Gina MArie and Kaityln all are just awful.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:23 pm

And what is sad is that someone will bring one of them to the end to better their odds of winning.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 21762
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:36 pm

and how young alot them are... you'd think they would be more open minded...

Did you watch the Canada Big Brother??

_________________
I believe in the person I want to become
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Yea, it was ok, a little different. The finale was great though.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:40 pm

I will say, that the Canadian players were the most polite players I had ever seen play the game, even when scheming and yelling, they were a lot nicer than their American counterparts, so kudos.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 15   

Back to top Go down
 
Big Brother 15
Back to top 
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: