AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIntelligence - Page 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyIntelligence - Page 2 EmptyIntelligence - Page 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyIntelligence - Page 2 EmptyIntelligence - Page 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Intelligence

Go down 
+7
Iggy
desi
gin
blondie
JJ
Ez
Goof
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iggy

Iggy

Intelligence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Derek wrote:
i have a ton of so-so tv shows im watching now...dont need another so-so one lol....SHIELD is very so so...sleepy hollow is so so....black list is okay..ehh....the following is so so.......only shows im waiting for is game of thrones and walking dead...once upon a time is so so as well...
I like SHIELD, but I naver saw any of the movies, I love Sleepy Hollow and Blacklist, and The Following is awesome. lol. Once Upon A Time, needs to perk up. TWD will be back soon, thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:02 am

I hope they keep a background mystery of his wife or something going since they appear to have neutralized mei ling or whatever her name was.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:03 am

whens this show start?

ahha jus jjoking :)
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:05 am

Iggy wrote:
Derek wrote:
i have a ton of so-so tv shows im watching now...dont need another so-so one lol....SHIELD is very so so...sleepy hollow is so so....black list is okay..ehh....the following is so so.......only shows im waiting for is game of thrones and walking dead...once upon a time is so so as well...
 I like SHIELD, but I naver saw any of the movies, I love Sleepy Hollow and Blacklist, and The Following is awesome.  lol.    Once Upon A Time, needs to perk up.   TWD will be back soon,  thank goodness.

Shield needs more cameo's from real heroes...if you were into the comics and know about what SHIELD reallly is, there are always super heroes involved pretty closely...so far in the show they've denied super humans exist or mutants at least ..there are altered humans so far but theyre still acting like the super hero world doesnt exist..maybe theyll get more into it down the line.

i DID read something exciting....SIF is supposed to make an appearance...shes a real hero from the Thor universe..his right hand woman in the movies...thatll be cool...Nick Fury needs more appearances as well... imo
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:57 am

blondie wrote:
I hope they keep a background mystery of his wife or something going since they appear to have neutralized mei ling or whatever her name was.

I did enjoy the last episode and while it drives me crazy when action tv and movies lead us to believe that it is perfectly believable that one can just run through a window on a 12th floor of a building... I sort of bit my tongue and just accepted it for what it was lol
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:27 am

gin wrote:
blondie wrote:

I did enjoy the last episode and while it drives me crazy when action tv and movies lead us to believe that it is perfectly believable that one can just run through a window on a 12th floor of a building... I sort of bit my tongue and just accepted it for what it was lol

I enjoy this show very much, especially when he goes into his renders... All they did was kick her out of his system, she is still a major threat tho cause she still has access to the databases and stuff.. all they did was get her out of his system and destroyed the information she downloaded.. plus the chip she has is better than Gabriel's, im sure we will find out things she can do with the chip that Gabriel can't with his
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:36 am

I thought they erased the whole Clockwork program from her?

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:22 pm

the clockwork program as in how to actually make the chip is what she downloaded from that little hardrive in the contact.. they destroyed that so they can't create another one, for now..

but she hacked into Gabriel chip before she downloaded the information off the hard drive.. all they did was wipe the files that she downloaded from the hard drive.. she can still access the police databases and all that stuff tho..
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:33 pm

desi wrote:
gin wrote:
blondie wrote:

I enjoy this show very much, especially when he goes into his renders... All they did was kick her out of his system, she is still a major threat tho cause she still has access to the databases and stuff.. all they did was get her out of his system and destroyed the information she downloaded.. plus the chip she has is better than Gabriel's, im sure we will find out things she can do with the chip that Gabriel can't with his

They upgraded Gabriel (Sawyer Cool )at the end of the ep, I think they have the same chip now
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:41 pm

I really want this show to get a little better.... i love Josh Holloway so much!!!! :p that said, i'm a little disappointed so far.... I am sticking with it in the hopes that it will get better. Can't complain about the action, or the characters, it just feels kind of "been there, done that", and I think it needs a little more of a storyline.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:45 pm

you guys all make me not want to start watching this one :) lol
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:47 pm

It's not horrible. lol
Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:57 pm

I like it so far. The only downer for me is they've already 'killed off' an actress I like.  I was hoping to see more of her.
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Derek wrote:

Try banshee S-1, it is a wild show, 13 eps.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:24 pm

I was debating on watching that one.  I think season two is on or soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence   Intelligence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intelligence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-
Jump to: