AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMovies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 EmptyMovies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 EmptyMovies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 EmptyMovies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 EmptyMovies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!??

Go down 
+2
desi
Goof
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!??   Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:37 pm

meepsrus wrote:
iwantmycrayons wrote:
meepsrus wrote:
Well at least John Heard is somewhat better known, even if it's just the Home Alone movies...
he turned down  a part in hamlet he was thinking this was a better career move overall( plus he just likes to watch tara's boobies)

They pop out at the oddest times too lol 
they have a mind of their own, which is more than can be said for their owner 55 
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!??   Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:49 pm

lmao 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!??   Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:15 pm

I think she's been sober for awhile now.. she on and off wagon all the time
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!??   Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:17 pm

desi wrote:
I think she's been sober for awhile now.. she on and off wagon all the time
she falls off the wagon when her boobies get emptry, then she fills them up again and is set for a year or so.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!??   Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

facepalm 

lol they were making fun of it on The Soup. lol2 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!??   Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies that make you think.....Oh my lord why!!??
Page 1 of 1