AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhat do you think of this? TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
What do you think of this? EmptyWhat do you think of this? EmptyWhat do you think of this? Empty 
gin (20877)
What do you think of this? EmptyWhat do you think of this? EmptyWhat do you think of this? Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

What do you think of this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What do you think of this? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of this?   What do you think of this? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this?   What do you think of this? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 am

not for the whole game

my eyes aren't glued to the tv - sometimes I'm doing stuff and its just background and lately I'm either surfing on my phone or doing my yoga (:O - yes, I'm trying to be healthier) so its nice to be able to hear the play by play

and ours have been with the team for so long they tell little anecdotes about them, which I enjoy. Of course, based on other reader's comments I may be in the minority - other HATE our announcers.

Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this?   What do you think of this? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:12 am

blondie wrote:
not for the whole game

my eyes aren't glued to the tv - sometimes I'm doing stuff and its just background and lately I'm either surfing on my phone or doing my yoga (:O - yes, I'm trying to be healthier) so its nice to be able to hear the play by play

and ours have been with the team for so long they tell little anecdotes about them, which I enjoy.  Of course, based on other reader's comments I may be in the minority - other HATE our announcers.

i like the option to do that for awhile, but like blondie sometimes like to hear whats going on.

'
Novel idea though.

Our Tv announcers aren't the best, I much prefer to listen to the games on the radio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this?   What do you think of this? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:21 am

When I grew up in Chicago, many would listen to the radio, and watch the game with the sound off....they hated Jack Brickhouse's talk, and loved Vince Lloyd's coverage on WGN...
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this?   What do you think of this? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:41 pm

can you hear the chewing of tabbaccy (Gin would love that)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this?   What do you think of this? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: MLB Happenings-
Jump to: