AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 Empty 
gin (20877)
American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

American Horror Story: Coven

Go down 
+4
Derek
desi
blondie
gin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 am

Also FYI.. AHS has been renewed for a 4th season and Jessica Lange has announced that the 4th season will be her last
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO! she cant! cry cry cry cry cry 

efffffah.

ok - so no i did NOT like the chainsaw bit - i'm not interested in a Jason/Freddy/ Chucky slasher flick. i want what was promised in the ads... the creepy factor and the mystery. not cheese.

as for Myrtle in the elevator - yes i forgot about that. so she may have had something to do with that.

lol when the butler was all NOOO when they said "lets go to the attic" lol2 

And why is Marie being such a wus? she was a freak in her past life. she cant have had a full on revelation/ redemption... it was in her blood to be sadistic. i dont get it.

arg bring on the creepy AHS. leave the boring bloody slasher stuff for the teenagers 36
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:53 pm

I think when you are stuck in a box for 200 years.. released and than made a slave to a black women.. there has to be some sort of revelation/redemption... she is just in a position where her power is limited to nill.. I think if the opportunity would arise she would let her true self out again... but I do honestly believe she feels regret for what she did to her daughters.. and I think that is a big theme this season..

Zoe is about to get super powerful tho.. if she could take out the Voodoo witch like that without even knowing she could...

I think the creepiness for this episode was all in the hospital with Fiona.. while the teenage girls went bloody slasher.. I am jsut waiting for the review to be posted on TVline so I can hit up the comments!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:17 pm

i am thinking Marie will go nuts again... i cant see her being submissive for much longer.

ya the creepy factor was in the hospital for sure - but while they were attempting to make it look like she was drugged... it ended up looking like a dream state...

I dont know Des!! cry
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Don't worry Gin, I am sure it will get creepier.. I wouldn't want it to get to much more gory or out right disgusting.. I can't even imagine what they can do next...
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 pm

exactly - i dont want gory or disgusting like they were doing in the 2nd and 3rd episode with the rape and stuff...

they managed to make Asylum absolutely creepy and chilling every episode.  i hope they get back to that.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:46 pm

I have to go back and watch Asylum
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:47 pm

you saw it though?

there were a few scenes that still give me the shivers
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:04 pm

I only watched the few couple episodes, but never finished
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:18 pm

gin wrote:
exactly - i dont want gory or disgusting like they were doing in the 2nd and 3rd episode with the rape and stuff...

they managed to make Asylum absolutely creepy and chilling every episode.  i hope they get back to that.
lol when they were the morgue putting Kyle back together it reminded me of a movie I watch a loooong time ago.. when you would go to the movie store and actually rent movies... lol

it was called May and its a psychological horror.. it about a young woman who struggles with social issues from a troubled childhood and she has this creepy pourciline(sp?) doll that talked to her... she is super lonely and wants to perfect friend so she finds people with ideal body parts, for example she finds a hooker or stripper.. can't remember.. who has perfect legs so she kills her and cuts off her legs... so she does this numerous times and ultimately build a person, like the girls did with Kyle, but the person doesn't come to life so she stabs her eyes with scissors.. it was actually a really good movie tho
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:49 pm

i loved season 1...season 2 wasnt my style though....i think cuz i do not like the mental institution type thing...so far ive liked this season...i like the characters at least...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Season 1 was the best for sure.
Assylum was pretty dark and disturbing
Coven i like but am not loving. i want to love it so bad. sooo bayad.

lol at your movie Des lol  "it was actually a really good movie though" made me lol
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 pm

I enjoyed watching it smile .. but I also enjoyed a 45 minute movie about a rubber tire that uses its telekinetic powers to blow shit up...
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:26 pm

gin wrote:
Season 1 was the best for sure.
Assylum was pretty dark and disturbing
Coven i like but am not loving. i want to love it so bad. sooo bayad.

lol at your movie Des lol  "it was actually a really good movie though" made me lol
yeah i get claustrophobia and containment issues pretty easy for some reason..and that second season would have bothered me...plus i dont like sick mind games...lol

but i can do witches, zombies, and vampires...judgy1 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:15 am

zombies i hate - witches and vampires are cool blush 

who knows what may have happened to you in a past life Derk. hair 

Des you make me laugh. you're very interesting! no wonder Derk digs ya. :x
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:32 am

i like her a lil bit Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:22 pm

blush blush
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Stevie Nicks will be making an appearance!!
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:59 pm

So I started to binge watch asylum...  huge mistake... lol
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:17 pm

desi wrote:
Stevie Nicks will be making an appearance!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!! yay
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:17 pm

desi wrote:
awful y es!! like GOOD awful i mean smilingnerd
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:47 pm

gin wrote:
desi wrote:
awful y es!! like GOOD awful i mean smilingnerd
I almost had to vomit... its good for sure.. but too much of that torture stuff starts to get to me after a while.. lol ill binge again this weekend ;)
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:03 am

Zoe seriously needs to stop being such an idiot!!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:50 am

Ya i found Assylum to be pretty disturbing too. the shock treatment scene really got to me. it still makes me feel uneasy.

Zoe... what in the world is wrong with that child?!  she just does without thinking. 

didnt like poor Fiona going through the treatment.

Cordelia's new power is pretty cool

Axman... interesting. i liked that they used what seemed to be the original letter (you posted that before i think)
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 am

gin wrote:
Ya i found Assylum to be pretty disturbing too. the shock treatment scene really got to me. it still makes me feel uneasy.

Zoe... what in the world is wrong with that child?!  she just does without thinking. 

didnt like poor Fiona going through the treatment.

Cordelia's new power is pretty cool

Axman... interesting. i liked that they used what seemed to be the original letter (you posted that before i think)
Fiona going through the treatment is interesting.. because remember Cordilla said that the supreme has superior health.. and even tho she's dying of old age for the most part she shouldn't have cancer as the supreme... plus it is clearly fucking with her abilities... and that could still mean Montgomery has a chance to be supreme...

All I know if Fiona and Cordelia are going to be pissed off to max when they find out... also if Fiona finds out what they did to Spalding...

Also where the hell was Delphine... she didn't hear the commotion from the axeman going after Cordelia... who may have a new power but what was her original power, she seems so timid for a witch even before her accident...
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:20 am

Power might not be the right word - but ability. she was a witch- but she was able to make potions and was more subtle.  she now is a "see-er"

Fiona is sick because the new supreme is "flowering".  Fiona killed the supreme when she was a teenager  - the old supreme was getting sick with diabets, kidney failure.  Fiona thought that spoiled teen was the supreme - but was wrong and killed the wrong girl.  I think zoe is the new supreme.

Ya i dont know where Delphine was... Spalding is icky. but interesting that he's able to block them.

I love Angela Basset btw - i cant believe how young she looks. i havent seen her in prob 15 years - she looks better than i remember her.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:37 am

gin wrote:
Power might not be the right word - but ability. she was a witch- but she was able to make potions and was more subtle.  she now is a "see-er"

Fiona is sick because the new supreme is "flowering".  Fiona killed the supreme when she was a teenager  - the old supreme was getting sick with diabets, kidney failure.  Fiona thought that spoiled teen was the supreme - but was wrong and killed the wrong girl.  I think zoe is the new supreme.

Ya i dont know where Delphine was... Spalding is icky. but interesting that he's able to block them.

I love Angela Basset btw - i cant believe how young she looks. i havent seen her in prob 15 years - she looks better than i remember her.
totally forgot about that detail... I am thinking Zoe will end up the supreme as well, but I can't wait till Fiona finds out what is going on!
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 am

The only issue I am having so far, and I noticed lots of people complaining about it.. there is no established rules for how the magic works.. Madison was dead for a week and was brought back to life, but Cordelia's blindness can't be fixed??

I also don't like that Zoe is suddenly having all these powers and she seems to know about it yet they don't show her really discovering them...
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:52 am

unless there is a difference between bringing a person back to life and actually healing them.. it seems the bringing back to life is easy but the healing of someone is along drawn out process
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:00 am

i know - there are alot of holes i find... missing peices and gaps that are just being ignored... its like the writers were confused lol. that happened in assylum too a few times.

i do get annoyed but i liked last night's episode enough to let those gaps slide.  i'm glad cause the 2 episodes before that were awful. i hope it keeps getting better.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:09 am

When did they start being allowed to air actual sex scenes?

I was watching this morning and Craig woke up an d came out not long before the Madison and what's his name's scene facepalm 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 am

FX is not the standard networks with the censoring.  they swear and stuff on the show too.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 am

and lol2
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:20 am

I yelled " you're not allowed to watch that! Surprised  " and he hid his face behind a pillow. I noticed the cursing but when that came on ... faint 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:24 am

omg lol thats too funny! lol
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:27 am

should have just told them they were "hugging" witch and worlock style cool 
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:00 am

lol

its almost "polar style time" isn't it?
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:30 am

Gin is going to redecorate her bathroom with pictures of animals "hugging" tongue 
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:34 am

I can't wait to see it smilingnerd
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 am

omg 
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:41 pm

you think this show is bad, try sons of anarchy.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:16 pm

I've heard that one was pretty good.

I just have to not watch it when Craig is around.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:43 pm

is this on tonight ...?
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:51 pm

I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:04 pm

its not...returns dec 4th i discovered :)
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:06 pm

nooope
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:27 pm

new one tonight!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:16 pm

it was a repeat last week yes?
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:30 pm

it wasnt on at all i dont think...if it was on ..then yeah it was a re-run
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 pm

k thx :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Horror Story: Coven
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next