AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMarvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyMarvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyMarvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyMarvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyMarvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Marvel: Agents of Shield

Go down 
+7
Iggy
desi
gin
iwantmycrayons
Derek
ExpletiveDeleted
Ez
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:04 pm

I think that there are plenty of diehard Marvel fans out there, this show should be on for a while
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:08 pm

the vintage corvette in the promos was cool
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Her name is Lola.Cool 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Anyone still watching this?? I am enjoying it and they are introducing some actual heroes/supervillians!!

Although I refuse to watch the previews anymore cause there are 100% misleading...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Yea, I like it, and still watch it.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:58 pm

I like it and am enjoying it.

I have never seen the movies, or read the comic books, so that may be why I like it.

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Did you watch last nights episode.. Scorch is a supervillian in the comics
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Yes, I did see the eppie. smile  And, I did not like Scorch, he was a bit of a dick, even before those weird people, from Centipedes, messed with him. After that, he was a bigger dick.

I am more interested, in the "SHIELD" team, and their back stories. Ward is closed mouthed, Skye has secrets, and a need to find her parents. Coulsen "died" but no one will tell him the truth, about what happened to him. (And I am not sure what happened to him), the lady airplane driver, who kicks ass, and wanted out of the field for some reason, and now wants back in. Those 2 British kids, meh, unless they are with SHIELD because of some trauma, I don't really care about them. Don't get me wrong, I don't want them to die, they just don't interest me.
Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Very Happy  I caught some "Firefly" moments that Joss Whedon must have deliberately worked into the show tonight.

I wonder if Coulson will actually find out anything scandalous about his recovery considering how much he's digging around into it. I figured last weeks conversation with May about never feeling the same after such traumatic events would have put an end to that.

And what they're digging up in regards to Sky's story is getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 am

Goof wrote:
Very Happy  I caught some "Firefly" moments that Joss Whedon must have deliberately worked into the show tonight.

I wonder if Coulson will actually find out anything scandalous about his recovery considering how much he's digging around into it.  I figured last weeks conversation with May about never feeling the same after such traumatic events would have put an end to that.

And what they're digging up in regards to Sky's story is getting interesting.
Goof, I think you are onto something. S.H.E.I.L.D. is trying to hide what actually happened to Coulson, during his recovery. And now, Coulson wants to know. He could use Skye to find out. But using Skye, would mean letting her into things, he does not want her to know. Her being left on a door step (so to speak) is telling.
Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:34 am

From what little I saw of the file and what was said, my impression is that her parents (or at the very least her mom) was killed and an agent rescued her.

Oooooo I like your idea. Maybe at some point if he wants to know badly enough and she manages to find more clues on her own, he might compromise by telling her what he knows in exchange for her help cracking his mystery. Then they both get the painful answers they want, together.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Goof wrote:
From what little I saw of the file and what was said, my impression is that her parents (or at the very  least her mom) was killed and an agent rescued her.  

Oooooo I like your idea.  Maybe at some point if he wants to know badly enough and she manages to find more clues on her own, he might compromise by telling her what he knows in exchange for her help cracking his mystery. Then they both get the painful answers they want, together.
Or both her parents were agents, and her Daddy died, and her Mother went off the avenge his death, leaving Skye. There was, a picture of a blood stain, in the papers May and Coulsen were looking at.

May knows what happened to Coulsen, but will not tell him. Maybe she can't. And I agree, Coulsen and and Skye may team up together to get answers. And I hope it happens.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Yea, they will solve both of those mysteries, I bet by the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, they will solve both of those mysteries, I bet by the end of the season
I hope so, has it been picked up?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:47 am

I don't know, it got picked up for a full 22 ep season, but that is the last I heard.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:44 am

the only thing that interests me is the clone thing. or i can only assume he's a clone
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Ez wrote:
I don't know, it got picked up for a full 22 ep season, but that is the last I heard.
That is last I heard as well. 36 
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:31 pm

gin wrote:
the only thing that interests me is the clone thing. or i can only assume he's a clone
Gin, why do you think he is a clone?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:32 am

I hadn't thought of Coulson as being a clone, but that is a very interesting possibility, Iggy, go watch the Marvel movies, in this order: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk (with Edward Norton, not Eric Bana),Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor 2. That is the correct order, also if you watch them, watch through the credits as there are a lot of secret scenes.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:48 am

Ez wrote:
I hadn't thought of Coulson as being a clone, but that is a very interesting possibility, Iggy, go watch the Marvel movies, in this order: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk (with Edward Norton, not Eric Bana),Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor 2. That is the correct order, also if you watch them, watch through the credits as there are a lot of secret scenes.
lol, I am not gonna do that.lol2  One: I am too impatient to watch movies, and two: I don't have that kind of time to watch that many movies.

But, thank you for the advice. I will just go with the show, and rely on you all to fill in gaps.Very Happy 

Yeah, I am kinda lazy/busy and rely on the kindness of strangers to help me fill in the blanks.:x 
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:40 am

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT and I am excited.
Back to top Go down
Nessess

Nessess

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 2:44 pm

Oh snap, great episode.

Coulson is definitely going to die.

#sorrynotsorryvonne
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 4:12 pm

HE IS NOT GOING TO DIE.

Or if he does, he'll come back.
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 12:28 pm

vonnegut wrote:
HE IS NOT GOING TO DIE.

Or if he does, he'll come back.
^yeah that!
me
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 1:01 pm

I still feel like I need to rewatch this whole season, some shit is still confusing me, or I'd had too much wine when watching and forgot.

Why wasn't Fitz brought along in the first place?

This week's episode was kind of slow, imo, but it's set-up. I *knew* what's-her-face was a trap. Deke at the bar drinking Zima was frickin hilarious. I liked him a lot and I'm happy he isn't dead. Still think he's FitzSimmons' grandson. Daisy seemed massively unprepared and unconvincing coming to pick him up-- you'd think she would have a more polished story. I'm not yet that into the mom-daughter new bad guys. I need more Fitz being kind of cold and shady, we haven't yet really explored the effect the Framework had on him. The room of obelisks is exciting. COULSON IS NOT GOING TO DIE.
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:55 am

Will be watching new episode tonight. I'm excited. It had better be good.
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Daisy: "You are what I believe in" OMG I AM LOSING IT
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:28 pm

OMG THEIR VOWS I AM CRYING
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:35 pm

"It was my grandma's, I think"

OMGLKNAL:KDNL:KNSD

CONFIRMED THEORY CONFIRMED THEORY CONFIRMED THEORY HOLY FUCK SHIT BALLS
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:36 pm

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS A GOOD EPISODE
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:50 pm

Okay, *deep breath*

Holy shit I liked that one.

First off, fuck you Ness they are going to bring Coulson back to life.

Second off, fuck you Ness, Fitz married Jemma hahahahahahahaha.

That was a LOT going on.

Trying to even sort it out chronologically in my head.
Deke and Daisy gonna bang, she's going to be FitzSimmon's grand-daughter-in-law. Him spraying the orange scented stuff in his mouth made me actually laugh out loud. He's fun and I hope he sticks around. His reaction to thinking he was being asked to sacrifice himself was great.

Fitz calling it a "fear dimension" also cracked me up, reminiscent of the "night-night gun." I love his names for things.
He still did awesome brilliant science stuff <3

Coulson isn't going to die and fuck all of you, he'll be JUST FINE. As soon as she said the necrotic tissue had been dead for several years, I'm like oh fuck, dammit Loki.

Daisy talking to him broke me. That's when I *started* crying. "There is no Shield without you" THAT'S ACCURATE DAISY. Their relationship is my everything. He's the Neill to my Daisy. I relate too hard to this.

I was a bit meh on the Mac and Yoyo stuff. Mac is gorgeous eye candy and he has a great shotgun ax, but I've never been completely on board with him. Enough him and Yoyo storyline. Get Fitz to whip her up some sweet prosthetics and get on with it already.

Coulson's fear, that he really died and this has all been in his head, OMG GUYS. That was devastating. But then at the end of it, Coulson just Coulson'ed SO HARD "I'm not buying it" <3 This is why he's the best and why he will always be the best. You can't psyche out Coulson, because he's Motherfuckin' COULSON.

And then Deathlok shows up FOR REAL, I SCREAMED. I have always loved him, it was such a treat to see him again. Sad that they've made it clear that this was a one-time appearance, but I still loved seeing him and Coulson take shit out together.

And THEN, after four and a half fuckin seasons of shipping it harder than I've ever shipped anything, Fitz marries Simmons. WINNING. I cried more.

And then THEORY CONFIRMED Deke is their grandson. CALLED IT.

Okay, rift is closed without even needing Amy Pond, so that isn't what ended the world, team still has some shit to do, including saving Coulson. Let's do this.
Back to top Go down
Nessess

Nessess

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Fuck Simmons. She can birth Fitzs child and then she can go die. Deke is awesome because of Fitz genes. All of his treacherous moments were because of the Simmons genes.

I do ship Deke and Daisy though. That shit needs to happen.

Coulson is so gonna die.
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:05 am

WTF - do peeps have against Simmons?! Seriously?! Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 Gaah

vonnegut wrote:
And THEN, after four and a half fuckin seasons of shipping it harder than I've ever shipped anything, Fitz marries Simmons.  WINNING.  I cried more.

Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 Sign0162

I heart2 FitzSimmons. They got mad (both platonic & romantic) chemistry. They're completely & utterly adorkable!

Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 Source
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Ness is just jealous.
Back to top Go down
Nessess

Nessess

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:36 pm

The bitch doesn't deserve him. She abandoned him at gis weakest moment. She can die in a fire.
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Well he DID shoot her in the kneecap.
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 am

Figured it was about what happened in early S2. No offense, but that kinda bugs me. Cause it was way too complicated than that. He figure out his feelings well before she had. Then he tells her literally right before he blows the window. Giving her absolutely no time to respond, much less process it all. Then he's all messed up because of it. Then the frustration of his condition makes it extremely difficult for both of them. Then she has to go under cover at Hydra. Which is followed by the inhumans stuff, etc.... If people want to be mad at someone, they should be mad at Ward & Hydra for putting them into an impossible situation.

Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 Soapbox
Back to top Go down
Nessess

Nessess

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Don't care. Simmons sucks.

Fitz 4-eva.
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 9:16 am

Speaking of Fitz. I absolutely hated the latest development with his character! dbl ugh! Mad
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 5:39 pm

OMG seriously? I was squealing.

I'm so happy that they aren't just going to brush aside everything that happened with him in the Framework. There HAS to be fall-out, and I'm glad we're finally getting that.
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:23 pm

I'd like to brush aside these last few seasons.... clean2
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:55 pm

LOL the show is only a few seasons long!
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:56 pm

And I think S3 and S4 are my favorites, with this one being very promising...
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:33 pm

Filler episode.

But, it's nice to see Coulson being Coulson, talking his way out of shit.

I knew that Simmons was faking to get Fitz out of the cell. I did NOT think she'd actually filled one of the cups with acid, though. That was a shocker.
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 pm

More building building building.

May saying I Love You to Coulson, though, omg my heart <3 <3 <3

I'm watching with Jason and every time Fitz does or says something shady, I shout "Okay LEOPOLD."

Yoyo can't use her powers now, that sucks. But shouldn't she just be able to take off her arms like Coulson does when he arm-switches?

Deke's "I want to put my mouth on her mouth and move around a lot" was pretty hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Nessess

Nessess

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 2:21 am

That.

Was.

NOT.

Okay.

Kelly. Message me after you've seen it. I cant even message you to tell you to watch without accidentally spoiling you...
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Is it wrong that, between the crushing grief and the sobbing, I felt a small measure of satisfaction that you got to feel pain after all of the pain you've led me to?
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Was seriously thinking about skipping season 6 after watching the finale, but read that Fitz could return, due to a timeline loophole. Apparently there's still a frozen Fitz in Enoch's ship floating around out there, somewhere....As for Coulson, the writers are gonna have to get creative. dunno
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:19 pm

The writers are known for getting creative.
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 12:11 pm

No Season 6 until next summer Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield   Marvel: Agents of Shield - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Agents of Shield
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next