AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFall TV Shows Already in Trouble TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFall TV Shows Already in Trouble Empty 
gin (20877)
Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFall TV Shows Already in Trouble Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble

Go down 
+5
Ez
Avalon
blondie
desi
Derek
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek

Derek

Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:54 pm

I didn't even watch the second one yet.. ill be sure to delete it  lol

I am so disappointed about Dads.. Seth Green is so much better than that.. he is such a pervy creep in the show it is very off putting...

Saw Michael J fox on the list.. I hope that one sticks..
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Hostages was good. Since it was limited anyway maybe they'll let them air

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Derek wrote:
http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/fall-tv-shows-in-trouble-1380737839-slideshow/cast-photo-1379975946363.html

Geezus. I am surprised they let the shows make it through a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Yea, I have been watching Hostages so hopefully they will let it play out. I noticed Shield wasn't on the list Gin. sbob 
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:40 pm

i only recognize 2 shows on that list

Hostages and the Mike Fox show
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:43 pm

I think the only other one I knew was betrayal , I taped it but haven't watched. Guess don't bother now
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, I have been watching Hostages so hopefully they will let it play out. I noticed Shield wasn't on the list Gin. sbob 
give it time Easy sbob
Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Sheesh, most shows have only aired one or two episodes right? And some hasn't even started yet.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:59 pm

there were a ton of new shows this season..and most i have not liked..or i liked..but didnt care much for them to tune in again....only new ones that have me so far are black list, hollow, and shield....none of the comedies make me laugh at all...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 am

I watched the Millers, which i thought was pretty funny, and the Crazy ones, with Robin williams, he's just hysterical, other than that every new comedy imho, has been pretty terrible.

Michael J Fox show- boring
dads- boring
Moms- Boring
something 99- terrible

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 am

lol that sums up my review as well Clarke.

one that was pretty cute - the Back in the Game - it's with James Cahn - it was fairly funny - and no laugh track :2thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:46 am

gin wrote:

one that was pretty cute - the Back in the Game - it's with James Cahn - it was fairly funny - and no laugh track :2thumbsup:
I'm undecided on that one, we have watched it a couple of times.

It isn't great, but compared to the other garbage they have put out ( really, how do some of these shows even get out of the idea stage??) it's a damn emmy winner
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:57 am

gin wrote:

that one lost my interest immediately
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:12 am

really? i didnt mind it.

but ya most of the "comedies" i dont know how they get on the tv.

oh another craptastic one: Sean saves the world.  awful. i did laugh 2 times - but i was all  judgy1 the rest of the time
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 am

I didn't try too many comedies

I just stuck with my old ones - Modern Family, The Middle and The Neighbors

I am still watching Michael J Fox and The Crazy Ones - they're ok for now. Nothing new or inventive.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:27 am

agreed.  New Girl too.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:24 pm

oh yeah, I watch that too
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Gin, Shield jus got picked up for a full season---tongue 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:24 pm

I think Sleepy Hollow also already has a second season in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble   Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall TV Shows Already in Trouble
Page 1 of 1