AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead EmptyThe Walking Dead EmptyThe Walking Dead Empty 
gin (20877)
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+8
iwantmycrayons
desi
Derek
gin
JJ
Ez
Avalon
Iggy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 am

gin wrote:
possibly. i think he's gone batshit cray though ... might be hanging ears off his neck
Agreed, he was batshit crazy in the final eppie of S3.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:19 am

And manipulative, and sociopathic....
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:23 am

Avalon wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Creepy walker lady, was just that, creepy.     Walkers building up against the fence?    next weeks preview, shows why they are doing it.    Beth being cold hearted,  I can understand that,  no emotion, no hurt.   You lose enough,  you cease to care.    Much easier not to care.

The Govenor?   I don't think he is the prisons biggest concern right now.  

Watching next weeks sneak peek, someone on the inside is dangling mice/rats in front of the walkers, against the fence, to entice them.    My daughter thinks it is Carl.   I am sure she is wrong.   But someone is.  
Every day kill 10 walkers. Thin them out.
They will need to kill more than 10 a day, those walkers are pretty thick. As you will see,when you see the eppie.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 am

Avalon wrote:
Yes, but right now, the prison has a bigger problem. And I am not gonna say what, until you have seen the eppie. tongue 
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:27 am

Iggy wrote:
Avalon wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Creepy walker lady, was just that, creepy.     Walkers building up against the fence?    next weeks preview, shows why they are doing it.    Beth being cold hearted,  I can understand that,  no emotion, no hurt.   You lose enough,  you cease to care.    Much easier not to care.

The Govenor?   I don't think he is the prisons biggest concern right now.  

Watching next weeks sneak peek, someone on the inside is dangling mice/rats in front of the walkers, against the fence, to entice them.    My daughter thinks it is Carl.   I am sure she is wrong.   But someone is.  
Every day kill 10 walkers. Thin them out.
 They will need to kill more than 10 a day,  those walkers are pretty thick.   As you will  see,when you see the eppie.

Ok, 10 an hour. Sharp stick to the eyeball, drive it in good and deep. Repeat.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:27 am

Iggy wrote:
Avalon wrote:
 Yes,  but right now, the prison has a bigger problem.   And I am not gonna say what, until you have seen the eppie. tongue 

cry 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:07 am

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:19 am

Looks like the disease is taking a turn...affecting animals now...not just the pig, also the deer in the woods....I wonder if, next episode we'll see a bunch of little piglet heads in the pen, where mom has turned and eaten her young....that's a scene right out "Hannibal"...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 am

Yea, i don't know what to make of the disease, I thought maybe someone inside the prison poisoned the pig/Patrick, it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
JJ

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:27 am

I think it's something in the water. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:39 am

they showed the barrels of water 3 times... either they are trying to mislead us - or yes there is something in the water. malaria maybe?

how long has theworld been zombied?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:44 pm

AMC’s The Walking Dead returned last night for its fourth season, delivering the highest ratings of any episode in series history. The season four premiere was watched by 16.1 million total viewers and 10.4 million adults aged 18-49. Last night’s ratings confirm The Walking Dead continues to be the #1 show on all of television among the coveted 18-49 demographic. 2013/14 season to date, last night’s premiere ranks as the #1 telecast in adults 18-49, outperforming all programs including primetime NFL football. With time-shifted playback, last night’s premiere should exceed 20 million viewers.

“Sincere thanks to the fans, who have welcomed The Walking Dead back for its fourth season with the highest-rated episode in the show's history,” said AMC President Charlie Collier. “We could not be more proud of this show and everyone on both sides of the camera who work so hard to give life to this story of character, leadership and survival. It starts with series creator, writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman, show runner and executive producer Scott Gimple and the director of last night’s episode (and the man behind the make-up) executive producer Greg Nicotero, their fellow executive producers and an extraordinary cast and crew who are giving their all every day. So clearly, thanks to them, the dead have never been more alive.”

The previous record for an episode of The Walking Dead was 12.4 million total viewers and 8.1 million viewers 18-49 for the season three finale.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Ez wrote:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/14/walking-dead-season-premiere-robert-kirkman/

Don't read until you have seen this weeks ep.

Mine smilingnerd 
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:39 pm

I have never been good at guessing what is going to happen on a show. Water or food?

Next weeks eppie preview, it show someone dangling a rat or mouse in front of the walkers,from inside the gate. My daughter says it is Carl, I am hoping she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 am

Saw it. Paid to watch it woooo 
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Did you like it?
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Iggy wrote:
I have never been good at guessing what is going to happen on a show.    Water or food?  

Next weeks eppie preview,  it show someone dangling a rat or mouse in front of the walkers,from inside the gate.   My daughter says it is Carl,  I am hoping she was wrong.
i dont see any reason for carl to want to do that...it has to be one of the newbs that wants the fences to fail..
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Oh I agree, not Carl. Maybe someone they "found" on a run? But who on earth would want the fences to fail? Why? The Gov, only had 2 people that liked him, unless he recruited someone on the road.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:18 am

Yea, but they could have some bat shit crazy people on the inside and not even know it, but I don't think it is Carl, or anyone from the main group.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:28 am

what about one of those kids that was naming them? maybe it's just a case of "stupid kid" syndrome
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:35 am

thats what i thought...probably feels sorry for them and wants to feed them like pets lol ^^^
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:15 pm

highfive
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 pm

so has there been evidence that the disease evolved yet, or not really??
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:39 pm

no .. other than they change alot faster than they did before
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:45 pm

interesting.. I watched the premiere with Derek, and watched a few episodes during the Marathon they were having, still meh about the show... Im not a big fan of any of the characters
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:16 pm

desi wrote:
interesting.. I watched the premiere with Derek, and watched a few episodes during the Marathon they were having, still meh about the show... Im not a big fan of any of the characters

Easy for you to say, you have your own zombie as a pet tongue 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:07 pm

lol

The main guy.. I believe his name is Rick.. is not very convincing and his emotions make no sense to me
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:09 pm

stache  <---- Rick
Back to top Go down
JJ

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:26 pm

desi wrote:
lol

The main guy.. I believe his name is Rick.. is not very convincing and his emotions make no sense to me
I love Rick. And Daryl.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Me too, and Tyreese!!
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Merle cry 
Back to top Go down
JJ

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Ez wrote:
Me too, and Tyreese!!
gotta say, I know you like him in the comics but I haven't seen anything I really like about him on the show...yet, anyway.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:30 pm

i hope you get a chance to watch from the beginning Des - the characters are really amazing and fit perfectly with each other. it is a fantastically written show
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:39 pm

JJ wrote:
Ez wrote:
Me too, and Tyreese!!
gotta say, I know you like him in the comics but I haven't seen anything I really like about him on the show...yet, anyway.
Because they introduced him way to late, they should have met him on the way to the farm 36  , but I am sure his awesomeness is coming, stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:26 pm

i loved the new bald black dude in the wire..so i really hope he's not a traitor cuz he seems fishy...i hope he comes out to be a good one...

i jus like derel ...the rest i jus enjoy watching but dont really care much about them...i like carol more so far this season ...tyrese is cool...pretty sure ive seen previews of him turning into a badass...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Derek wrote:
i loved the new bald black dude in the wire..so i really hope he's not a traitor cuz he seems fishy...i hope he comes out to be a good one...

i jus like derel ...the rest i jus enjoy watching but dont really care much about them...i like carol more so far this season ...tyrese is cool...pretty sure ive seen previews of him turning into a badass...
He's from the comic too, I won't say anything about him though, he is a good actor.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:35 pm

From what I was told by someone *cough JJ cough* smile  I did not like this show when it first stared. Desi, you might want to try again, from the beginning. All the characters have grown so much. I like that Daryl and Michonne, are more open than they were.

Kids are kids, they want everything or everyone to have a name.
Back to top Go down
JJ

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:30 pm

:p
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:09 am

JJ wrote:
:p
lol smile 
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:26 am

gin wrote:
i hope you get a chance to watch from the beginning Des - the characters are really amazing and fit perfectly with each other. it is a fantastically written show

And this coming from someone who didn't like zombie shows/movies too cool 
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:46 pm

So, do you all think there is any connection between Daryl licking his fingers, and then shaking that kids hand, that lead to "the illness"

Oh, I think crazy wood lady was lying when she told Rick, she never killed a human.
Back to top Go down
JJ

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:57 pm

I didn't read too much into that, Iggy. I thought they might be trying to scare us into thinking Daryl might be sick or something, though.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Yea, I think that Daryl and Rick are the only ones you can count on to make it through the season!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:22 am

meepsrus wrote:
gin wrote:
And this coming from someone who didn't like zombie shows/movies too cool 

i still dont actually lol2  this show has nothing to do with zombies in my opinion.ive loved it from the opening scene
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:14 pm

JJ wrote:
I didn't read too much into that, Iggy. I thought they might be trying to scare us into thinking Daryl might be sick or something, though.
I agree, last season, they focused on that stupid tea of Milties, and it was nothing. I did read something about "the illness", and it only confirmed what others were speculating.
Back to top Go down
JJ

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Had to mute the piglet slayings.

Rough world they're living in, that's for sure.

Anyone have an idea of who burned those two?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:18 pm

No, but it's probably the same person who was feeding the walkers rats. I never cringe in this show, but the pigs got me, very sad. I am glad Rick seems to be coming back around.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Rick is back. good to see. Carol is awesome and teaching the kids is absolutely the best thing to do. she knows best after the pain she felt knowing her daughter was completely defenseless against the walkers.

dam they need to fix that fence. those two twigs are not gonna cut it
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:27 pm

No idea who is doing the rat thing, or who killed the people.

It was a really good episode.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:31 pm

poor Michone. i am anxious to see her story.

i thought the young girl was feeding "nick" but now i'm not so sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next