AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inS4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"  TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
S4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"  EmptyS4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"  EmptyS4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"  Empty 
gin (20877)
S4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"  EmptyS4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"  EmptyS4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"  Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

S4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

S4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"  Empty
PostSubject: S4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"    S4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:13 am

A current day murder investigation leads Internal Affairs question Chin about the day his father was murdered and whether he knew that Malia’s brother, Gabriel, was responsible. In flashback, we see that Chin helped Gabriel get out of a crime he committed and possibly ignored his future life of crime. The team learns Gabriel is now the head of a drug cartel and kidnapped the victim’s wife to retrieve money owed to him. Once caught Gabriel admits to killing Chin’s father. ...

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down

S4 E13" Hana lokomaika'i (The Favor)"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-