AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNews, Announcements & Spoilers TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyNews, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyNews, Announcements & Spoilers Empty 
gin (20877)
News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyNews, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyNews, Announcements & Spoilers Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

News, Announcements & Spoilers

Go down 
+6
MrBill60
sandi
The Ricksters
Zaphod
Ez
desi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

News, Announcements & Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:29 am

Post all new, announcements and spoilers here!
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

looks like these 3 have become friends.. these are from the last couple days I believe...

News, Announcements & Spoilers ERYnGLF
News, Announcements & Spoilers JFGFFSJ

also saying that Judd and Jesse are together...

News, Announcements & Spoilers Y0CpRoJ
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:24 am

News, Announcements & Spoilers UFT2rUT
News, Announcements & Spoilers Hmxv0mm
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Oh man Big Brother Canada starts late this year.. March 23rd.. it is pretty much going to run right into Big Brother US.. uh oh!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Nice, I am ready for BB
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:49 pm

me too! After last year this year should be really good!

I noticed they started the open calls for the BB US pretty late tho and they are still open, isn't casting usually done by now?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Not for the US, they usually finalize the cast a few weeks before it premieres.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:19 pm

oh I thought they are sequestered a month before filming
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:35 pm

no, just about a week
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:04 am

Derrick is going to be at the woman's show here in Edmonton in October. Im so going to try and get an autograph and picture!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 10:36 am

Rumor has it BB19 is airing this fall starting in Sept

Have you heard anything about this??
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 10:12 am

yay, Michael C Hall is back

ere wot? briddish accent me old sod? wot up wid dat?

I'm not sure I can handle MCH with a brit accent after being a Dexter devotee.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySat May 05, 2018 1:05 pm

so which is the best powerpuff girl - Blossom, Bubbles, or Buttercup?

Back to top Go down
The Ricksters

The Ricksters

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun May 06, 2018 1:07 am

Zaphod wrote:

yay   Thanks Zaphod for the info.  I am a fan of Michael C Hall from his roles on Dexter and Six Feet Under.   I hope I can get use to the accent , odd coming from him.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu May 10, 2018 10:56 am

Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu May 31, 2018 6:37 am

Here's a couple of new series in June and July that I'm definitely going to check out (besides Castle Rock).  (All information taken from the futoncritic.com)

Condor - Audience
premieres Wed, June 6

conspiracy thriller
"Based on the novel "Six Days of the Condor" by James Grady and screenplay "Three Days of the Condor" by Lorenzo Semple Jr. and David Rayfiel the series will follow a young CIA analyst who stumbles onto a terrible but brilliant plan that threatens the lives of millions."

SHARP OBJECTS (HBO)
Premieres Sunday, July 8

(from HBO's press release, January 2018) "SHARP OBJECTS: Based on the book of the same name by New York Times bestselling author Gillian Flynn, this eight-episode series tells the story of a reporter who returns to her small hometown to cover the murders of two preteen girls. Trying to put together a psychological puzzle from her past, she finds herself identifying with the young victims a bit too closely. Amy Adams stars"

I'm less enthusiastic about these two but sometimes I get surprised.  I'm going to check them out.

OUTPOST, THE (CW)
Premieres Tuesday, July 10

THE OUTPOST, a 10-hour fantasy-adventure series from Electric Entertainment and Arrowstorm Entertainment, executive producers Dean Devlin ("Stargate," "The Librarians"), Jonathan Glassner ("Stargate SG-1") and Jason Faller and Kynan Griffin, who created the series. The CW will announce the U.S. premiere night and time at a later date.
The Outpost follows Talon (Jessica Green, "Ash vs Evil Dead"), the lone survivor of a race called "Blackbloods." Years after her entire village is destroyed by a gang of brutal mercenaries, Talon travels to a lawless fortress on the edge of the civilized world, as she tracks the killers of her family. On her journey to this outpost, Talon discovers she possesses a mysterious supernatural power that she must learn to control in order to save herself, and defend the world against a fanatical religious dictator.

DISAPPEARANCE, THE (WGN)
Premieres Thursday, July 12

The six-part event starring Emmy(R) winner Peter Coyote (Bitter Moon, Sphere), Camille Sullivan ("The Man in the High Castle") and Aden Young ("Rectify," Killer Elite) centers around the sudden disappearance of a 10-year-old boy that shakes a close-knit community to its core. When Henry Sullivan (Peter Coyote) organizes a treasure hunt for his grandson Anthony's (Michael Riendeau) tenth birthday, things take a turn for the worse when Anthony unexpectedly goes missing. The series follows Luke Sullivan (Aden Young) and Helen Murphy Sullivan (Camille Sullivan) as they delve into the all-consuming investigation of what happened to their son on that harrowing day. As the Sullivans and their extended kin grapple with the inexplicable mystery, deep familial secrets become uncovered and threaten to shatter the family unit.
Back to top Go down
MrBill60

MrBill60

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 8:59 pm

Magnum PI reboot?  Why?  Why not rename it Walther PPK or something completely original and change a few other names and the car. Drive a Lambo, instead.  Idiots.  

Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 9:54 pm

what, a lambo?? i'm sorry last saw one of those on the road oh mid 80s. don't even know if lambo still exists....lambo....guffaw
Back to top Go down
MrBill60

MrBill60

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Doesn't have to be, but Walther PPK should drive something other than a red Ferrari. lol.

News, Announcements & Spoilers FAZkdr6

They're still idiots for remaking Magnum PI verbatim.

I wonder how gertie feels about this?
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 4:04 pm

who'd fill those shoes?? it's iconic, like Harrison Ford as Solo.

Last edited by Zaphod on Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrBill60

MrBill60

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Apparently Jay Hernandez is attempting to fill Tom Selleck's shoes whoever the hell he is.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 4:42 pm

ummm no News, Announcements & Spoilers Jay-hernandez-magnum-pi-tom-selleck-f
Back to top Go down
MrBill60

MrBill60

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Good luck, he looks like a 20-something.

eta:
Hernandez is actually 40 but looks 20.  I don't know, maybe he's what the younger gen wants.  The remake is supposedly produced by the Fast and the Furious folks so there may be a lot of pretty cool car chases and action, but why not do something frickin original? It's all about chickenshit name/brand recognition.
Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:09 am

Lucifer fans rejoice!

Netflix has picked up Lucifer and ordered 10 episodes for season 4. yay

Link to news item on tvline
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
His Royal Dorkness

His Royal Dorkness

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 7:10 pm

sandi wrote:
Lucifer fans rejoice!

Netflix has picked up Lucifer and ordered 10 episodes for season 4. yay

Link to news item on tvline

stache
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 11:27 am

Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back: it's not really grabbing me. A biggee is that they complete in one episode, which doesn't give you a lot of time to get to know anybody (his prior nightmare shows occurred over several days but typically completed in one episode.) They give you more time on the construction of the new place, which unless you're into construction isn't all that interesting and takes away from GR talking with the people, which seems to be what makes his shows work. The 18 wheeler that is his rolling kitchen/giant tv screen - ok that's novel, but it's not fun to look at - it's a maxxed out food truck that they show the day's chefs how to fix a few things.

A good thing, tho I'm doubting the veracity of it - hidden cameras in the restaurants before he shows up to fix things, so he can see all the rights/wrongs going on. Regardless of the reasons given, the restaurant staff has to know something is up when strangers come in and wire things up (I guess they could do it in the closed hours, but that sounds even more suspicious.)

I hope it gets better, but I don't have high hopes. Bring back Hotel Hell, that was fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 6:27 am

Zaphod wrote:

The accent took some getting used to, but this series is well worth the effort.

Excellent series!
Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:19 am

sandi wrote:
Here's a couple of new series in June and July that I'm definitely going to check out (besides Castle Rock).  (All information taken from the futoncritic.com)

SHARP OBJECTS (HBO)
Premieres Sunday, July 8

(from HBO's press release, January 2018) "SHARP OBJECTS: Based on the book of the same name by New York Times bestselling author Gillian Flynn, this eight-episode series tells the story of a reporter who returns to her small hometown to cover the murders of two preteen girls. Trying to put together a psychological puzzle from her past, she finds herself identifying with the young victims a bit too closely. Amy Adams stars"

I'm less enthusiastic about these two but sometimes I get surprised.  I'm going to check them out.

OUTPOST, THE (CW)
Premieres Tuesday, July 10

THE OUTPOST, a 10-hour fantasy-adventure series from Electric Entertainment and Arrowstorm Entertainment, executive producers Dean Devlin ("Stargate," "The Librarians"), Jonathan Glassner ("Stargate SG-1") and Jason Faller and Kynan Griffin, who created the series. The CW will announce the U.S. premiere night and time at a later date.
The Outpost follows Talon (Jessica Green, "Ash vs Evil Dead"), the lone survivor of a race called "Blackbloods." Years after her entire village is destroyed by a gang of brutal mercenaries, Talon travels to a lawless fortress on the edge of the civilized world, as she tracks the killers of her family. On her journey to this outpost, Talon discovers she possesses a mysterious supernatural power that she must learn to control in order to save herself, and defend the world against a fanatical religious dictator.

DISAPPEARANCE, THE (WGN)
Premieres Thursday, July 12

The six-part event starring Emmy(R) winner Peter Coyote (Bitter Moon, Sphere), Camille Sullivan ("The Man in the High Castle") and Aden Young ("Rectify," Killer Elite) centers around the sudden disappearance of a 10-year-old boy that shakes a close-knit community to its core. When Henry Sullivan (Peter Coyote) organizes a treasure hunt for his grandson Anthony's (Michael Riendeau) tenth birthday, things take a turn for the worse when Anthony unexpectedly goes missing. The series follows Luke Sullivan (Aden Young) and Helen Murphy Sullivan (Camille Sullivan) as they delve into the all-consuming investigation of what happened to their son on that harrowing day. As the Sullivans and their extended kin grapple with the inexplicable mystery, deep familial secrets become uncovered and threaten to shatter the family unit.

In addition to the above ... info from thefutoncritic

Returning

OUTCAST (CINEMAX)
Returns Friday, July 20

BROADCAST HISTORY:
6/3/16 - ???
returning this summer (yet to premiere)
TIME SLOT:
fridays from 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST
CURRENT SEASON:
2 (10 episodes)

WYNONNA EARP (SYFY)
Returns Friday, July 20

BROADCAST HISTORY:
4/1/16 - ???
TIME SLOT:
fridays from 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST
CURRENT SEASON:
3 (??? episodes)

SINNER, THE (USA)
Returns Wednesday, August 1

BROADCAST HISTORY:
8/2/17 - ???
TIME SLOT:
wednesdays from 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST
CURRENT SEASON:
2 (8 episodes)

New this summer

LODGE 49 (AMC)
Premieres Monday, August 6

BROADCAST HISTORY:
8/6/18 - ???
new this summer (yet to premiere)
TIME SLOT:
mondays from 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST
CURRENT SEASON:
1 (10 episodes)

JACK RYAN (AMAZON)
Premieres Friday, August 31

BROADCAST HISTORY:
8/31/18 - ???
new this summer (yet to premiere)
TIME SLOT:
fridays from 3:01 AM-4:00 AM EST
CURRENT SEASON:
1 (8 episodes)
ADDITIONAL NOTES:
renewed through the 2018-19 season (the show's second of eight episodes) on 4/24/18
Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 6:57 am

One Ring to rule them all ...

Amazon has ordered to series their new Lord of the Rings TV series based on Tolkien's works.  Don't worry, it's not going to be a rehash of the trilogy.  Amazon spent $250 million for the rights and has committed to multiple seasons with a possible spin-off.  

You can read the full story here (LINK)..

woooo
Back to top Go down
MrBill60

MrBill60

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 1:34 pm

sandi wrote:

Amazon has ordered to series their new Lord of the Rings TV series based on Tolkien's works.  Don't worry, it's not going to be a rehash of the trilogy.  Amazon spent $250 million for the rights and has committed to multiple seasons with a possible spin-off.  

woooo

That's fantastic, hopefully PJ will be on board. It would be awesome if they incorporate some of "The Silmarillion" content.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 1:49 pm

OMG if they can bring a Lost feeling to it, I'm totally in - I need bewilderment in the story, otherwise eh we've read/seen it
Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 2:31 pm

MrBill60 wrote:
sandi wrote:

woooo

That's fantastic, hopefully PJ will be on board.  It would be awesome if they incorporate some of "The Silmarillion" content.

I read something about Jackson being on board but I can't remember in what capacity. And I know I read some speculation about content from "The Silmarillion" being part of it but nothing definitive.
Back to top Go down
The Ricksters

The Ricksters

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:34 pm

sandi wrote:
Zaphod wrote:

The accent took some getting used to, but this series is well worth the effort.    

Excellent series!

I agree  yay .  Hi Sandi.  wave

Anyone watching Season 2 of The Sinner?   It premiered a few days ago on USA.
Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:24 pm

The Ricksters wrote:

I agree  yay .  Hi Sandi.  wave

Anyone watching Season 2 of The Sinner?   It premiered a few days ago on USA.

hai Hi TR! So good to see you.

And yes, I'm watching season 2 of the sinner. I'll be back later with some other posts and I'll start a thread for The Sinner -- unless you beat me to it. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Big John

Big John

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:06 pm

I've begun watching Safe, thanks primarily to this thread. One of the reasons I enjoyed LTV was for the new shows that I hadn't heard about. Safe is a perfect example of that.

The lead actress who plays the detective, I kept thinking she is also plays the mother on Humans. It bugged me so much that I had to look it up during the show. Not the same actress but nearly a body double. So that was distracting.

Not a Michael C. Hall fan despite the raves he received as Dexter. I would surely have liked that show but something about the character, or the way Hall portrayed him, I just didn't buy into. Like him a lot better as the aggrieved father in Safe.

Is there a thread about this show?

Back to top Go down
Big John

Big John

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:14 am

I'm on episode 6 now. Binge watching this thing. It's a tour de force.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 12:45 pm

Might need to watch this, if John's in. That accent tho, man
Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 6:11 pm

I do love a mystery and Amazon is premiering a new series tomorrow August 10.

ORDEAL BY INNOCENCE

futoncritic.com wrote:
series of adaptations from Agatha Christie Limited to its lineup of dramatic Amazon Original Series in the U.S. The first adaptation of Christie's classic stories, Ordeal By Innocence, began production earlier this month in the U.K. and will feature an ensemble cast, including Bill Nighy (Love Actually, Pirates of the Caribbean), Alice Eve (Star Trek Into Darkness), Ella Purnell (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children), Matthew Goode (The Good Wife, Downton Abbey), Catherine Keener (Get Out, Capote), Ed Westwick (White Gold, Gossip Girl), Luke Treadaway (Fortitude), Eleanor Tomlinson (Poldark), and Morven Christie (The A Word).

In Ordeal By Innocence, old wounds are reopened for the Argyll family when a man suddenly turns up and claims that the black sheep of the family, Jack Argyll, could not have murdered its tyrannical matriarch--for which he was accused just one year earlier. The family must come to terms with Jack's innocence and with the fact that one of them may be the real murderer.  LINK
Back to top Go down
Big John

Big John

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 3:20 am

Couldn't make it even half way through Ordeal By Innocence. Won't be watching.

The Lodge is a screwball comedy which didn't have many laughs in its premier. I'm curious about where the show is headed though, so I'll at least watch another episode.

Safe is a terrific mystery.

Thanks for the heads up on all the new shows.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 1:13 pm

giving Safe another try, halfway thru the first episode - good so far, and I've stopped noticing MCH's brit accent.
Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Zaphod wrote:
giving Safe another try, halfway thru the first episode - good so far, and I've stopped noticing MCH's brit accent.

I always turn the closed captions on whenever there's an accent.  Most the time I don't need them but there are times if the speaker  isn't on camera or if they are talking really fast that I would miss the dialogue if it weren't for the caps.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 2:23 pm

I do that for movies, as they love to go all quiet and then suddenly really loud, and I hate having to keep readjusting the volume.

I don't need to do it for this show. I had to do it ALL the time for Peaky Blinders.

I have to say I don't like the theme song for 'Safe', it sounds more appropriate to Outsiders or SOA.

I am digging the show, the mystery is really good. And it's paced well.
Back to top Go down
Big John

Big John

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Is it wrong that I am so excited about acquiring season one of Alfred Hitchcock Presents?
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Not at all, Hitchcock made some great shows. And movies. I'd put him right up there with Twilight Zone.
Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Big John wrote:
Is it wrong that I am so excited about acquiring season one of Alfred Hitchcock Presents?

No!

News, Announcements & Spoilers Alfred11

Alfred Hitchcock wrote:
It seems to me that television is exactly like a gun. Your enjoyment of it is determined by which end of it you're on.
Back to top Go down
MrBill60

MrBill60

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 4:18 pm

That was on Netflix for a while, I hate that they've removed some of the better shows and series.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 pm

Might be on Hulu..?
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:18 pm

I got lost on Safe, and the resolution. It was fun watch, but I do not have any answers re what was what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News, Announcements & Spoilers   News, Announcements & Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

News, Announcements & Spoilers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next