AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWalking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyWalking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyWalking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers Empty 
gin (20877)
Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyWalking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyWalking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers

Go down 
+3
Derek
rikkuisme
desi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:08 pm

post all Walking Dead related news, announcements and spoilers here!
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:50 pm

yay yay lol I did see a spoiler pic on Facebook today.... You don't mind if I post it??? :)
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Not at all, you could always use the spoiler tag :)
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:52 pm

To promote the new season the producer set up a zombie prank in New York

Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:17 pm

‘Walking Dead’ Midseason Premiere Draws 15.8 Million Total Viewers

AMC’s “The Walking Dead” returned for its midseason Season 4 premiere on Sunday, drawing 15.8 million total viewers.

The premiere drew 10.4 million viewers in the key 18-49 demographic.

See video: NYC ‘Deeply Troubled’ by ‘Walking Dead’ Prank

Compared to its midseason finale, the “Walking Dead” midseason premiere performed favorably, easily outscoring the 12.1 million total viewers that the finale grabbed. However, the midseason opener fell just shy of the season premiere in October, which had 16.1 million total viewers.

(In a direct comparison to the Season 3 midseason premiere, Sunday’s premiere came out on top, drawing 3.5 million more total viewers than the Season 3 midseason opener.)

See video: ‘Walking Dead’ Star Norman Reedus Discusses Season 4, Dying, and Saving a Life in Atlanta

Sunday’s performance was particularly impressive, given the competition from the Winter Olympics in Sochi and CBS’s tribute to the Beatles on the 50th anniversary of the group’s “Ed Sullivan Show” premiere.

“With a number of high-profile choices on television last night, for ‘The Walking Dead’ to deliver record ratings is remarkable. Thanks to the fans, who have been so supportive of this show in so many ways. We share your passion for this world,” AMC president Charlie Collier said. “Thanks also to the terrific team of writers, starting with Scott Gimple and Robert Kirkman, who with our outstanding executive producers, cast and crew pour their hearts into this series, always with the fans in mind. I speak for everyone at AMC in expressing my sincere appreciation and our shared excitement for the journey ahead. Chocolate pudding for all!”

See video: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Debates Zombie Apocalypse Survival Techniques on ‘Conan’

At 10 p.m., the “Walking Dead” companion series “Talking Dead” grabbed 5.9 million total viewers, making it the most-watched premiere in the series’ history, with 3.9 million of them in the 18-49 demo.

The post ‘Walking Dead’ Midseason Premiere Draws 15.8 Million Total Viewers appeared first on TheWrap
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:41 am

When Will 'Walking Dead' Introduce Michael Cudlitz's Sgt. Abraham Ford

Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers Be0ce860-95d0-11e3-be38-0d6bddcc5f4d_walking-dead-josh-mcdermitt-eugene-2
There are just seven episodes remaining in Season 4 of "The Walking Dead" (including this week's "Inmates"). And with so many questions still unanswered about the characters we already know and love — Is Judith really dead? Who was feeding rats to the walkers? Where's Carol? Who were those voices on the car radio? — when are viewers going to be introduced to Abraham Ford, the comic book favorite who will be played by "Southland" alum Michael Cudlitz? And his friends, Eugene and Rosita?

The answer: soon. And the answer comes courtesy of two authorities on the matter: "TWD" creator Robert Kirkman, and Cudlitz himself.

"People excited for the introduction of these characters won't have to wait very long," Kirkman told Entertainment Weekly. "I don't want to reveal exactly when they'll be introduced, but it won't be too terribly late in the season, so get your hopes up."

And earlier this week, Cudlitz tweeted, "Stick to the mission … ‪#AbrahamsArmy … En'route."

The "Army" reference, for "TWD" TV series fans who haven't delved into the comics, is about Abraham's pre-apocalypse life, when he was a sergeant in the U.S. Army. In the walker-filled world, Abraham lost his ex-wife and two children to zombies, and showed himself to be capable of some truly brutal acts of violence. He isn't totally at peace with some of the things he's done to survive, but he is, as Daryl would say, one tough summnab---h.

After losing his family, Abraham met up with Dr. Eugene Porter (played by "Retired at 35" star Josh McDermitt) and Rosita Espinosa (played by Christian Serratos of the "Twilight" franchise), who became his companions.

Eugene, in the comics, insists he knows the reason for the zombie outbreak, and Rosita and Abraham become a couple. Also in the comic series, Abraham and his friends meet Rick Grimes and his friends at Hershel's farm, so we know that will be a major difference on the show.

[Related: Are Daryl and Beth 'Walking Dead's' New Glenn and Maggie?]

But Kirkman hinted that, unlike the TV version of Bob, another new Season 4 character who's a completely different age and race from his comic book origins, the TV versions of Abraham and friends will have a lot in common with the graphic novels version of the characters.

"[They] are going to be extremely similar to who they were in the comics, and I'm really excited about that," the "Walking Dead" daddy told EW. "The visuals and costuming for them has been absolutely amazing. These people really do look like they were torn out of the comic page."

Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers Bdee8af0-95d0-11e3-ba13-bb1faa515c3f_walking-dead-christian-serratos-rosita

Kirkman also told The Hollywood Reporter that Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita will be catalysts for a major change in the rest of the season that follows their arrival.

"[They] enter into the series with a mission," Kirkman said. "[They] change the stories that we tell because of that … these three characters more than any other characters are going to change the kind of stories that we tell and change the narrative drive of the series. There's going to be some big changes afoot mainly because of these characters."

"The Walking Dead" airs Sunday at 9 p.m. on AMC.

Cudlitz takes "The Yo Show" on a behind-the-scenes tour "Southland":

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Abraham is awesome I can't wait
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:09 am

desi wrote:
To promote the new season the producer set up a zombie prank in New York

yay But I'm glad they didn't prank the little girl.....
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 pm

i don't know how to cover up the spoiler i was going to put here!!!  cry 
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:49 pm

you highlight the part you want to be the spoiler..and then click the notepad icon with the yellow triangle/exclamation point in the bottom right corner about in the middle of all the icons...and jus click insert... :)
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:01 pm

aha!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:04 pm

good job!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:07 pm

I've heard that
Spoiler:
 Surprised Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:14 pm

ha that'd be nasty/crazy...does it say who? ..also where are ya hearin this? :)
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:15 pm

one of the guys on Facebook (Tom??) shared a link with me yesterday... and I heard it was
Spoiler:
leg.... YIKES!!!!
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:16 pm

i hope that part is WRONG!!!!
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:20 pm

aw that would suck!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:28 pm

i bet you are RIGHT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:34 pm

cry 
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers 1982087_888527314506761_679461369_n
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:12 pm

ick
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Nothing spoilerish in this video!
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 11:40 pm

Wanna see Norman Reedus get stuck and tell stories in a biker bar?

Watch the latest episode of Chelsea on Netflix lol he's a pretty funny guy.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 7:09 am

With all the hype I decided to watch, wow, neagan is a dick
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:01 pm

yeah i just watched it...that was a crazy episode...a lot of people are mad at the show...and im like what the hell did you expect?...what show have they been watching?....this isnt Once Upon a Time
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:02 pm

Derek wrote:
yeah i just watched it...that was a crazy episode...a lot of people are mad at the show...and im like what the hell did you expect?...what show have they been watching?....this isnt Once Upon a Time
I suppose it's fine to stab a zombie in the temple or bash it's head in with a club, but do it to a person and it suddenly is too violent?/ facepalm

ironically they can't have any nudity but it's fine to pulverize a head on TV
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 4:47 pm

I thought last night's episode was amazing.
It was so sad but I can't say I didn't expect it.
Anyone who blames Daryl for Glenn's death is no longer my friend. He was gonna die anyway! but it was so sad.
Negan is my favorite villain.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:11 am

I read an article about the episode so I looked up a clip of Glenn's death scene, it made my stomach hurt, fuckin brutal
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 7:30 am

JJ wrote:
I thought last night's episode was amazing.
It was so sad but I can't say I didn't expect it.
Anyone who blames Daryl for Glenn's death is no longer my friend. He was gonna die anyway! but it was so sad.
Negan is my favorite villain.
lol2
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 7:40 am

http://www.refinery29.com/amp/2016/10/126607/the-walking-dead-female-characters-feminine-hygiene

this should be the topic of discussion for the next talking Dead tongue
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 1:26 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
http://www.refinery29.com/amp/2016/10/126607/the-walking-dead-female-characters-feminine-hygiene

this should be the topic of discussion for the next talking Dead tongue

lol2
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:03 pm

I often wondered the same thing about feminine hygiene while watching Lost....then the hatch happened and I figured there were Dharma tampons in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 2:24 pm

JJ wrote:
I often wondered the same thing about feminine hygiene while watching Lost....then the hatch happened and I figured there were Dharma tampons in there somewhere.
they were on a shelf right next to the fish biscuits
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:01 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers   Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead News, Announcements & Spoilers
Page 1 of 1