AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inUnder the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyUnder the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyUnder the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyUnder the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyUnder the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers   Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:17 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
Ez wrote:
Have you read the book Desi?
don't do it DESI, it will take years off your life.

you will however develop fantastic biceps from carrying it around until you're middle aged  tongue 

Lol, I read it in a month. Great book, awful ending

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers   Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Ez wrote:
iwantmycrayons wrote:
Ez wrote:
Have you read the book Desi?
don't do it DESI, it will take years off your life.

you will however develop fantastic biceps from carrying it around until you're middle aged  tongue 

Lol, I read it in a month. Great book, awful ending
I suppose if you added up all the time I did actually read it ( in 1 hour or less increments in the back of a car with an 80 lb dog trying to "help" turn the pages for me) it probably was less than that for me.

i agree, great story premise, but it seemed like he got bored about 3/4 of the way through and just said fuck it let's end this i wanna start another book.  lol2 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers   Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:26 pm

I guess its a good thing the show is going to be nothing like the book then lol

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers   Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Yes, I like the show better, the storylines are not similar at all, thankfully!

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers   Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:02 am

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers   Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the Dome News, Announcements & Spoilers
Page 1 of 1