AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMovie  with "Jack" from Lost TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Movie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyMovie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyMovie  with "Jack" from Lost Empty 
gin (20877)
Movie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyMovie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyMovie  with "Jack" from Lost Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Movie with "Jack" from Lost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
t5000

t5000

Movie  with "Jack" from Lost Empty
PostSubject: Movie with "Jack" from Lost   Movie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Ok for you lost fans that liked Jack, he stars in a recent movie called
" Emperor" 2012
[url= http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2103264] http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2103264[/url]

It is a post WWII movie with him as a officer in Japan after the War,
he is supposed to decide whether the Emperor should be charged as a
War Criminal or not.
At same time he is looking for a Japanese girl he was in love with before the war.
It was a pretty good movie and interesting, and well made.
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: Movie with "Jack" from Lost   Movie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:31 pm

I wonder if he is a cry baby in it as well
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Movie with "Jack" from Lost   Movie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Movie with "Jack" from Lost   Movie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:36 pm

i dont think anyone gets as excited to see Jack outside of LOST as the other cast members...I love seeing Locke, Hurley, and most the others...dont care much for Jack and Kate appearances ...lol
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Movie with "Jack" from Lost   Movie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:16 am

ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
I wonder if he is a cry baby in it as well
actually he did cry ! omg 

So you dont like jack huh, well it was still a interesting movie.
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: Movie with "Jack" from Lost   Movie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:14 pm

one has to spend 5 years on the AB&*^%ingC LOST board to fully appreciate the dislike many of the characters elicited
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Movie with "Jack" from Lost   Movie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:07 pm

I think Matthew Fox is just not an actor with a broad range of abilities, he got his big break in Party of 5 which was that same sort of father/leader kind of role with a bit of sap mixed in... he did have that action movie recently, but I never saw it...

I think everyone on Lost was perfectly cast and did a great job playing their roles.. I think Sawyer was meant to be heated just as much as Jack and Kate, but his charm won everyone over... Kate was def the worst!
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Movie with "Jack" from Lost   Movie  with "Jack" from Lost EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:54 pm

I never liked kate either, but her and jack were always the main stars so I thought they were well liked.
I liked boone and his sister, but they got rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie with "Jack" from Lost   Movie  with "Jack" from Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie with "Jack" from Lost
Page 1 of 1