AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost
 
HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 
 

 The Walking Dead

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20759
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 pm

5 min preview looked amazing. i cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Yea, it was sweet.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Iggy

avatar

Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:58 pm

thanks for the video, EZ, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 pm

No problem.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Iggy

avatar

Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 am

Man, I hated Darryl, in S1, he was such a racist dick. lol, now? he is my favorite character.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:02 pm

OMG!!! What an ending to the season premier!!!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20759
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:51 am

holy goodness yes it was!! Hershel better be okay wah
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:01 am

That was badass. I was shocked by Hershel, in the comics that happened to Dale.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 am


_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:39 am

@Ez wrote:
That was badass. I was shocked by Hershel, in the comics that happened to Dale.

On "Talking Dead" they said that they intentionally have made a few things different on the show than in the novels. I never read the novels, so I didn't know that until they talked about it. They said they wanted the readers to be surprised when watching the show.

But, what a shock! The last few minute of the episode went so fast with so much of the OMG factor!!!
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20759
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:33 pm

interesting EZ...



dammmm this show gives me panic attacks.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:29 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
@Ez wrote:
That was badass. I was shocked by Hershel, in the comics that happened to Dale.

On "Talking Dead" they said that they intentionally have made a few things different on the show than in the novels. I never read the novels, so I didn't know that until they talked about it. They said they wanted the readers to be surprised when watching the show.

But, what a shock! The last few minute of the episode went so fast with so much of the OMG factor!!!

That is why I love watching, the only thing that is the same is the places they go.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 pm


_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:07 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20759
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Goof

avatar

Posts : 7490
Join date : 2012-04-09
Location : Arizona USA

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:45 pm

@gin wrote:
good point
Back to top Go down
Iggy

avatar

Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Very nice eppie, a good start to the season.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Iggy

avatar

Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:31 am

Nice!!! The eppie was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:50 pm

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

What an episode this week!

This show is soooo awesome!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Hurry up and watch this epi peeps! I need someone to talk to!

OK I will say this. I'm liking Daryl more and more. Come the zombie apocalypse, I'm hitching my wagon to Daryl.
Back to top Go down
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:17 pm

AMC IS ON DISH again!!!>..wooo...watching it now... woooo
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Awesome ep, I love the new Rick, and Daryl is awesome!

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:24 pm

I LOVED when Daryl said - Sorry about your friend. I nearly broke down in tears! lip Our tough guy showing his warm fuzzy side.

And how about Big Tiny's death! OMG!!!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:31 pm

I love Hershel, but I really was hoping he turned and was going to eat Lori. Cool

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Yeah, I thought he was going to eat Lori!

What did you think about Rick leaving that guy out in the prison yard with the zombies?!

Rick is sure amping up his survival mode persona!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:03 am

Yea, that was pretty hard core

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Iggy

avatar

Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:24 am

Rick is hardcore. The whole group is. They can clear a prison yard of 50 zombies, and never break rank. That is hard core.

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9543
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 am

They need a flamethrower Cool
Back to top Go down
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 am

great episode...this season has started off way better than seasson 2...rick is a bad dude now...rick and daryl is the ticket ill be voting for this november...
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20759
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:02 am

Rick and Daryl they are so baddass - they work perfectly as a team. i love Daryl telling Rick "you just give me a sign"

i was really impressed with how hard core they are now. I lol'd a few times last night

- our guys watching the inamtes "beat the crap" out of the zombies lol

- Lori saying "or whatever it is carl does these days"

So glad the tough guy inmate is gone... he should have been shot in the face several times before Rick finally machete'd him I was a little flummoxed when he left the scared little dude in the pen with all those walkers. i guess he was just really pissed at that point that dude took a swing at him

Carl off again getting bandaids... i do think they are doing well at toughening him up this season (so far)

So happy Hershel is okay
Back to top Go down
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:18 am

i like carl so far this season..well at least better than previous seasons...
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20759
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 am

yes... they really changed him up
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:02 pm

I was sooo annoyed with Lori when she yelled at Carl after he found the medical supplies for Herschel.

I mean really Lori!!! He may have just saved Herschel's life!! Give the kid a break!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:06 pm

@gin wrote:
Rick and Daryl they are so baddass - they work perfectly as a team. i love Daryl telling Rick "you just give me a sign"

i was really impressed with how hard core they are now. I lol'd a few times last night

- our guys watching the inamtes "beat the crap" out of the zombies lol

- Lori saying "or whatever it is carl does these days"

So glad the tough guy inmate is gone... he should have been shot in the face several times before Rick finally machete'd him I was a little flummoxed when he left the scared little dude in the pen with all those walkers. i guess he was just really pissed at that point that dude took a swing at him

Carl off again getting bandaids... i do think they are doing well at toughening him up this season (so far)

So happy Hershel is okay

I know! Lots of funny scenes.

I loved the inmates trying to kill the zombies too!

I was yelling at the TV - They said in the head people!!!

It was a funny twist because here you think inmates are going to be the tough guys and they were just so lame trying to kill zombies!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20759
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
I was sooo annoyed with Lori when she yelled at Carl after he found the medical supplies for Herschel.

I mean really Lori!!! He may have just saved Herschel's life!! Give the kid a break!!!



lol .... i would have yelled at him for going alone and risking his life, and then i would have yelled AND given him a guilt trip for talking to me the way he did.

Then i looked at Lori's slow-witted blank stare and figured - naw - this kid is gonna be trouuuuble. prob end up doing drugs and stuff
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20759
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:25 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
@gin wrote:
Rick and Daryl they are so baddass - they work perfectly as a team. i love Daryl telling Rick "you just give me a sign"

i was really impressed with how hard core they are now. I lol'd a few times last night

- our guys watching the inamtes "beat the crap" out of the zombies lol

- Lori saying "or whatever it is carl does these days"

So glad the tough guy inmate is gone... he should have been shot in the face several times before Rick finally machete'd him I was a little flummoxed when he left the scared little dude in the pen with all those walkers. i guess he was just really pissed at that point that dude took a swing at him

Carl off again getting bandaids... i do think they are doing well at toughening him up this season (so far)

So happy Hershel is okay

I know! Lots of funny scenes.

I loved the inmates trying to kill the zombies too!

I was yelling at the TV - They said in the head people!!!

It was a funny twist because here you think inmates are going to be the tough guys and they were just so lame trying to kill zombies!



ya it was pretty funny.

interesting how they knew nothing though...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 pm

I wouldn't have yelled at Carl at all! I thought he was being quite brave. I would have hugged him and thanked him for being so courageous.

He goes and risks his life and he gets grief for it!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3580
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Rick and Daryl's bromance if my favorite thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Yes, I am digging the bromance, I wonder how that is gonna play out when Meryl shows up.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20759
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
I wouldn't have yelled at Carl at all! I thought he was being quite brave. I would have hugged him and thanked him for being so courageous.

He goes and risks his life and he gets grief for it!

when i say "yell" i mean grab him in hysterics and cry out that he's not allowed to leave my side ever again... and i'm sure thats what Lori felt and was mad at him only cause she was upset her baby went into a room full of zombies...
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20759
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm

ugh... not looking forward to Merl... i dont like how mean he is to Daryl
Back to top Go down
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3580
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 pm

It's gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:48 pm

I think eventually Daryl will side with Rick, just my gut instinct.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3580
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Rick has been the brother/friend that Daryl has always wanted. I have no doubt he will side with Rick.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

avatar

Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:58 pm

@Avalon wrote:
They need a flamethrower Cool
Crispy, smelly zombies? ewwe.

Does fire kill zombies?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:22 am

@gin wrote:
ladycolleen wrote:
I wouldn't have yelled at Carl at all! I thought he was being quite brave. I would have hugged him and thanked him for being so courageous.

He goes and risks his life and he gets grief for it!

when i say "yell" i mean grab him in hysterics and cry out that he's not allowed to leave my side ever again... and i'm sure thats what Lori felt and was mad at him only cause she was upset her baby went into a room full of zombies...

I understood what you meant, but these people need to be tough. They are living in a horrible world. Carl is not a baby anymore. He must grow up fast and take on dangerous missions. He did that, and I think he was very brave.

She's gotta let him go and grow up....fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   

Back to top Go down
 
The Walking Dead
Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: