AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyThe Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyThe Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" Empty 
gin (20877)
The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyThe Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyThe Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" Empty
PostSubject: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:02 am

The search for Lily Gray takes a turn when Max faces a new threat. Meanwhile, things aren't what they seem at the latest hideout for Joe, Emma and Mandy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Can't see what Joe sees in Mandy, other than someone as easily manipulated as Gumby...
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:42 pm

She sees Joe as a father figure, something she never had. Joe needs to be needed, it flatters his ego.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Action filled eppie, really good. Not a fan of some things that happened, in fact, I am disappointed about one thing. I will say nothing until, I know others have watched it.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:58 am

I saw it. I really like this season. Poor Mike Sad he'll be back on the killing bandwagon soon I'm sure
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 pm

I liked the eppie, poor Mike, he was messed up before his Dad died.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:30 am

so what part didn't you like?
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:52 pm

I have to admit this one was pretty good.
I can see joe taking over this new cult.
The leader was the dad on medium, funny seeing him do this role.
So Lili is going after their family, so now they know, they should be able to prevent further killings??
Mikes dad was a surprise, if they had done that with Ryans niece it would have worked better than the huntsman guy, who took forever to get around to it.
It is interesting with joe in the new cult though.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:08 am

I thought Emma was dead, and even though she is a sociopath, she is our sociopath, and deserved a better death, than being a sacrifice. lol, like in a hail of bullets, protecting Joey, from other psychos.

I can see Joe taking over as well. Those folks, may think they are making him play by there rules, but he is biding his time.

I feel bad for Mike.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:27 am

Iggy wrote:
I thought Emma was dead,  and even though she is a sociopath, she is our sociopath,  and deserved a better death, than being a sacrifice.   lol,  like in  a hail of bullets,  protecting Joey, from other psychos.  

I can see Joe taking over as well.   Those folks, may think they are making him play by there rules,  but he is biding his time.  

I feel bad for Mike.

I agree - he's going to take them out

Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:35 am

yea i hope he does take them out...him and emma are evil but sometimes you have to go for the lesser of two evils..that cult is messed up..and lilly is messed up...the show is making you actually care about the serial killers through its writing which is crazy haha

like Monroe on Revolution...they've turned him into a likable character this season..
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:53 am

Derek wrote:
yea i hope he does take them out...him and emma are evil but sometimes you have to go for the lesser of two evils..that cult is messed up..and lilly is messed up...the show is making you actually care about the serial killers through its writing which is crazy haha

like Monroe on Revolution...they've turned him into a likable character this season..

Dexter was the master at that.

I think I kind of root for Emma because you know she's actually doing this for love - she truly loves Joe. And last season we saw her with Joey and took care of him so you know that she's not all bad.

Rooting for Joe has more to do with wanting to see a final showdown with Ryan I think. Plus, he's good looking and charming Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Hate to say it, but I'm rooting for Joe to lay waste to those freaks....

Lily still thinks her one son is dead, doesn't she?

Emma is alive, not only did the blonde say so; they can't get rid of a truly original character. Her homicidal tendencies haven't been seen yet this season. But will she feel like fighting for Joe? From her viewpoint, he abandoned her again.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:28 pm

meepsrus wrote:
Hate to say it, but I'm rooting for Joe to lay waste to those freaks....

Lily still thinks her one son is dead, doesn't she?

Emma is alive, not only did the blonde say so; they can't get rid of a truly original character. Her homicidal tendencies haven't been seen yet this season. But will she feel like fighting for Joe? From her viewpoint, he abandoned her again.

I think so. she wouldn't have any reason to not think that.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:38 pm

lily's son SHOULD be dead...he got shot..stabbed..beat to shit...etc
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Yeah, rooting for Emma and Joe,  seems a bit weird.   Those other folks are batshit crazy.  

The Following has been picked up for  S3
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:26 am

interesting that it is already re-newed...how can tihs story go on for so long lol ? joe or ryan will prolly end up dying and theyll have new main characters evolving into the roles i bet...kinda like them introducing lilly and the new cult leader...

yea i didnt want emma to go out like that...the show made me care about her when i shouldnt i guess lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"   The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice" Empty

Back to top Go down

The Following S2 E7 "Sacrafice"
Page 1 of 1