AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inA Two-fer movie night TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
A Two-fer movie night EmptyA Two-fer movie night EmptyA Two-fer movie night Empty 
gin (20877)
A Two-fer movie night EmptyA Two-fer movie night EmptyA Two-fer movie night Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

A Two-fer movie night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

A Two-fer movie night Empty
PostSubject: A Two-fer movie night   A Two-fer movie night EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Grabbed two Redbox movies tonight..... First we watched The Purge.... Meh..... Lena Headey from Game of thrones, Ethan Hawke, max from Parenthood..... Meh. Second was All is Lost with Robert Redford.... The man is such a phenomenal actor! Should have been nominated for an Oscar. The movie is a meticulous and harrowing account of a sailor in trouble. I don't really understand sailboats, but it was fascinating to watch.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

A Two-fer movie night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Two-fer movie night   A Two-fer movie night EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 am

never heard of All is Lost...seen the Purge advertised non stop for a bout a month when it came out..didnt really catch my interest..looked more disturbing than anything lol...i like the cast they had tho..

Redbox is awesome though aint it?!
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com

A Two-fer movie night
Page 1 of 1