AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inVampire Diaries Finale TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyVampire Diaries Finale EmptyVampire Diaries Finale Empty 
gin (20877)
Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyVampire Diaries Finale EmptyVampire Diaries Finale Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Vampire Diaries Finale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Vampire Diaries Finale Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:46 am

Anyone want to discuss?

Not sure I understood it all.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:50 am

Sorry I don't watch that one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:51 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:52 am

I feel like I just watched an episode of Lost - OMG Wait.....what just happened?
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:46 pm

i havent watched it yet Colleen but when i do i'll come and give you my thoughts Vampire Diaries Finale 2632266518
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Hurry up and watch it!

If you've never read the books, I think you will be shocked. At least I was!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Colleen, I watched it, I love Vampire Diaries. I never read the books. And I was shocked. Oldest daughter told me Elana, was turned in the first or second book.

There is a post on my page on FB, about last nights eppie. Me and two other people, discussed it today. lol.

Personally, I think without Bonnies interference, Tyler would not have died,because he was a werewolve before he was a vampire. Of course the Salvatore line would have died, if Klaus really did die. Along with Caroline.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:41 am

I didn't know that Elena turned in the books, so I was really surprised! But, if you're gonna love a vampire, it's not gonna work unless you're both vampires. Elena would get old and die and Stefan would stay young and handsome!

It was so interesting how Elena actually met Damon first. She said that maybe she would have picked him if they had met first, and they did!

Personally, I can't imagine choosing Stefan over Damon. Damon is sooooo gorgeous! And, just enough bad boy to make him all the more attractive!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Damiens impulsiveness when he gets mad, gets him trouble.

LOL, You are not the only one,surprised by that choice. Most people want her to be with Damon.

This eppie did make head want to explode.

As I see it. And I probably wrong. lol

Bonnie, during her time alone with Klaus, made a deal, she would protect him from dying, (saving her Mom, Caroline, and the Salavtore Line), but she had to sacrifice Tyler. Klaus needed another body to assume, and Tyler did or does have a connection to Klaus. That is why none of them died. If I am right, that totally sucks. I liked Tyler.

I know people want to think that Klaus is lying about being the original vampire,that turned the Salvatores. But, I disagree. Becca, Elijah, and Finn, state that they were not the ones, that turned the Salvatore brother. Koi is dead, he turned Sage, and when he died, she and the people she turned died. (For reals, this time)

Finn, killed the lady vamp that turned Rose, I am pretty sure, he got the name of the person that turned her, before he killed her. Which was just mean. 36

So, back in Mystic Falls, you have a Mayor, and The Chief of Police, outed by Alaric, for having children,that are supernatural. Their goal was to get their children out of Mystic Falls. Epic Fail. Alaric,is now dead. I am guessing, really dead, (as in he has another show to go to)

Elana, is now gonna be vampire. Which means,she is no longer any use to Klaus. (Gawd, I dislike him), but since she is a vampire, that gives Becca, and her vindictive nature, permission to kill Elana.

It is my sincere hope that, because Elana is the doppleganger, she will not turn into a vampire. Yeah, I know that is highly unlikely, but that is my hope.

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:21 pm

omgosh... love love loved that finale!!! holy crap! i love that she is finally a vampire now! Vampire Diaries Finale 1247806006 in the books she was a vampire early on.

Damon - ohhh Damon, he's just so sweet - he DID meet her first Vampire Diaries Finale 3601706562 Vampire Diaries Finale 2360309522

cant wait for the boys to find out!

and why cant she just have both Vampire Diaries Finale 3622819031
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Because that would make her slutty, GinGin. tongue
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:38 pm

she already is - she's had them both for 4 seasons now lol

so just let her be. eff the rules. She gets Damon Mon - Wed and Stephen Thurs - sat. then both on sun Vampire Diaries Finale 2859867778
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Since I hadn't read the books, I didn't know that Elena was supposed to turn. I really didn't see that coming. So, when she opened her eyes, after she "died," I wasn't sure what that meant! I was like - OMG OMG What just happened!~ lol
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:39 pm

lol that must have really freaked you out! i thought it was really touching and sad how her family died though. and how her dad told Stephan to save her.
i'm so happy she's a vamp!!! Vampire Diaries Finale 364988687 shes gonna be so mad though lol
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:57 pm

gin wrote:
she already is - she's had them both for 4 seasons now lol

so just let her be. eff the rules. She gets Damon Mon - Wed and Stephen Thurs - sat. then both on sun Vampire Diaries Finale 2859867778
LOL, she has only slept with Stephan. Flirting and kissing Damon, makes her a tease. 36

I have not read the books, and the only thing I know about them, is that Elena was turned, way before, when the TV series turned her.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:22 am

yes the books are actually un-readable. I got through 2 of them and had to stop - they were so dull and the writing was just awful. The tv series is SO different than the books -there are barely any similarity in the two.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:06 pm

GinGin, I was told the same thing about the books, my daughter liked the books, but agreed the show is a bit better. Which is odd, because it usually is the other way around.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:16 am

ya it usually is! but the writers and cast of this show really did amazing things with the foundation of the book. the book sucks so bad lol

i cant wait to see Elena as a vampire!! it's just so exciting smilingnerd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Finale   Vampire Diaries Finale Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries Finale
Page 1 of 1