AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBig Brother 16 - Page 12 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyBig Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyBig Brother 16 - Page 12 Empty 
gin (20877)
Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyBig Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyBig Brother 16 - Page 12 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Big Brother 16

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

Big Brother 16 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:02 am

I know and she made that comment about people who were just chosen to be there don't deserve to be there, when she is one of those people...

When they are sequestered for the month or so prior to the show starting they are given recordings of past season so they can watch.. obviously she did not pay attention...

If Caleb does happen to win I hope they put up Derrick or Cody or Christine or any one of those so they can realize that Caleb is not on their side like they think he is...

It was so frustrating to watch Cody and see how upset he was for putting Donny instead of Caleb up.. like so much can happen in 1 week, people have to stop being so scared of everything and draw some lines in the sand.. like Donny said!

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:23 am

Im glad Frankie and Zach couldn't convince Cody to hook up with Brit cause Cody is right.. that would be super f'd up

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:34 am

Ez wrote:
Cody's HoH Blog:

I’M ON BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a surreal experience and I feel blessed to have been given this opportunity so I'd like to give a HUGE THANKS to the people that helped make it happen!

Daddyo!! I miss you! This house is crazier than we could have ever imagined while we were watching the seasons over the years. I bet you never thought I'd be one of the people volunteering to be a have not in the first week, but hey, it’s BIG BROTHER BABY!! That slop stuff is just no bueno... I lost so much weight and had the worst sleeping schedule. I hope everything I'm doing in this game is making you and everyone at home proud I'm kind of sorry I took one of your Father’s Day gifts but it must have had some luck because it ended up being the shirt I wore in the HOH challenge I won so WHADDDDDUPPPP!! I honestly never thought I'd miss messing with you on a daily basis as much as I do and I hope Mommy and Angelina are taking it easy on you! I hope everything is amazing at home and I can't wait to see you, I love you Daddyo! P.S I hope you’re not screaming at me through the TV.

MAMA!! I miss you so much! I hope I'm making you proud and I wish I was able to hear from you too when I won HOH. If you’re ganging up on Daddy with Angelina while I'm not home there's going to be serious issues when I get back! I try to think every single day about how you and daddy would want me to be making decisions in this house and I'm hoping that I'm making you guys proud. Try to keep daddy from losing it at home without me because I know he's been struggling :). I miss you more and more everyday mama and love you so much! I can't wait to see you! Paulino and Tiny Meanie!! I have to say (no offense mommy and daddy) I miss you guys the most Sad. I think about you guys every single day and wish I could get 1 dang phone call to at least hear something from you guys. Tiny, I hope you saw one of my shout-outs to you on your birthday. It killed me to not be able to be there to spend the day with you. Hey Paul… you better be taking Angelina out with you everywhere you go or you’re getting a swift clean kick to the butt when I get out! I hope everything is going amazing with the gym at home, Paulino, and you’re tearing stuff up for when I get out. I hate not knowing what's going on with you because everything you do makes me want to do that much more for myself. I love you guys so much and can't wait to see you! Let Billy know that he's THE BIGGEST! Give Stryker and Apollo a HUGE hug and kiss from me!!

This game is so wild and being HOH makes it that much crazier. The whole flirty social game I'm playing is not an easy one to keep up with. I know as a fan watching the show I never thought it would be as tough as it was to look people in the face when you put them on the block. That is easily the toughest aspect of being the HOH in this house and I give props to everyone in the past for making it look so easy.

Everyone else out there that is watching and reading up on all of this, Thank you so much for the support that you give to us, it is amazing to know that we have so many people watching and rooting us on.

He's such a sweetheart

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Lol, last night, Frankie, Zach and Cody decided that if Caleb puts up Cody then Cody is going to have sex with Amber, in front of Caleb. I think Caleb would kill himself.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:59 pm

oh boy  Rolling Eyes

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:22 pm

desi wrote:
I know and she made that comment about people who were just chosen to be there don't deserve to be there, when she is one of those people...

When they are sequestered for the month or so prior to the show starting they are given recordings of past season so they can watch.. obviously she did not pay attention...

If Caleb does happen to win I hope they put up Derrick or Cody or Christine or any one of those so they can realize that Caleb is not on their side like they think he is...

It was so frustrating to watch Cody and see how upset he was for putting Donny instead of Caleb up.. like so much can happen in 1 week, people have to stop being so scared of everything and draw some lines in the sand.. like Donny said!

Yea, but you shouldn't feel bad about nominating ANYONE, everyone has to leave in order for you to win, you aren't killing them, like Donny said, if he is evicted he is just being sent home to hi family, which isn't a bad thing!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Ez wrote:
Lol, last night, Frankie, Zach and Cody decided that if Caleb puts up Cody then Cody is going to have sex with Amber, in front of Caleb. I think Caleb would kill himself.

omg, that would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:54 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Shit's gonna get crazy with Zach as HoH!

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 pm

He is the perfect HoH to backdoor Caleb

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Awesome, Frankie is planning to throw HoH to Zach so he can backdoor Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:05 pm

That sounds like a good plan to me. Hope it comes together. I was hoping Donny would win HOH but I like that Zach won...and that Frankie gets to see a picture of his grandpa.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Looks like Zach is gonna nominate Victoria/Jocosta, Frankie Hayden/Donny so they win

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 pm

I don't like that they are nominating Donny.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:24 am

Donny is so smart!

Poor Frankie, Zach was so upset for him <3 

Derrick is a smart guy, but I think he trusts Caleb 

"He always trys to make sex with Nicole" Everyone from Nicole's town is the same...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:07 am

Ok, now it looks like Frankie will nominate Jocosta/Victoria and Zach Nicole/Christine, Amber/ Caleb are the real targets, just depends on Veto

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:04 am

I hate the whole puting people on the block because they were on the block before so its easy and you get no blood on your hands... like fuck put the people you want out of the house on the block.. fuckin play the damn game!

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:46 am

Big Brother 16 - Page 12 24138_original

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:13 am

Zack talking to Derrick and Frankie: “the reason im in the bomb squad is because if im sitting next to one of you on the block, im going home. thats what I bring to the table.”

Damn I hope Zach gets HoH!

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:19 am

Big Brother 16 - Page 12 Tumblr_n995w0qlM61tfbauio1_400

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:22 am

I've read a few things saying Christine ate something that have nots are not allowed eat...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:24 am

Big Brother 16 - Page 12 Tumblr_n99b2fJDwl1twn991o1_500

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 pm

desi wrote:
I hate the whole puting people on the block because they were on the block before so its easy and you get no blood on your hands... like fuck put the people you want out of the house on the block.. fuckin play the damn game!

Normally that would work, but with the 2 HoH's you have to do it this way, you can't give Caleb 2 chances to take himself off of the block.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:18 pm

desi wrote:
I've read a few things saying Christine ate something that have nots are not allowed eat...

Good, I am not a big fan of hers, did you see what Zach is going to say to her in his nomination speech? He is going to compare her to Jenn from BB14, calling her the definition of a floater.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Isn't she in Zach's alliance?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Yes, but he wants someone weak up so he stays HoH, that way he can backdoor Caleb. Frankie and Derrick convinced him to do the speech for the Team America Mission, they told him it was so he could hide his plans for Caleb, but really it is for Team America

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:39 pm

desi wrote:
Big Brother 16 - Page 12 Tumblr_n99b2fJDwl1twn991o1_500

I hate this guy, I really hope he leaves this week, 5 minutes after the HoH he was already telling everyone how he is gonna win next week, Zach said he was HoH for less than 30 seconds when Caleb grabbed him to make sure that Amber wasn't nominated, Dude, you should probably worry about yourself, unless he wins Veto he will be GONE!!

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:48 pm

I think after this week it might turn into girls vs guys.. if Amber ends up being backdoored, that would mean all the girls were targeted...

Frankie only put Vic and Jo because he knows if by chance they are on the block and whoever wins PoV keeps the noms the same, no one will really be too upset voting one of them out..

I am just not a fan of the whole pawn thing.. I don't understand why someone has to be on the block numerous times in a row when they are never the target... I can understand their frustration, cause I am sure Vic is thinking if I am never the target they why does matter who they choose...

Derrick and Cody and Frankie need to be carefully they are making themselves targets by always be automatically safe... and they only seem like they have made major game moves because they have been HoH, but they all just did what the house wanted.. unanimous votes are so fuckin boring!

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Yes, they are, however, I think Pawns are important, I don't think the house will split between guys/girls- Victoria doesn't like any of the girls and none of them like her.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Zach nominated Christine/Nicole, Frankie nominated Victoria/Jocosta

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Lol, the girls were just confused by Zach's speech, no one got mad, so They will probably have to try again on the POV ceremony

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:59 pm

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:59 pm

they might not have a choice.. they can't be so dumb to not realize all the girls are on the block and the one that isn't is planned for a backdoor depending on how Veto goes...

IMO a pawn should be someone who is guarunteed to no be voted out.. Jo and Vic are only guaranteed to not get voted out depending on how VETO goes....

Ugh Christine drives me nuts..

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:00 pm

I can't wait for them to get out and see how popular Zach is !

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:01 pm

In a regular season I would agree with you, but honestly, this might be the weakest bunch of girls to ever be in the house, even if they did align, I don't think they could win anything.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:01 pm

desi wrote:
I can't wait for them to get out and see how popular Zach is !

Yea, he will be back on another season.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Chrisitine actually believes that Zach is gonna be backdoored this week, what an idiot.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:06 pm

THey are all seeming like idiots.. I understand keeping it on the DL for the first 2 weeks, but we are in week 6...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:08 pm

This is actually the 5th week, they think it will be the last eviction before Jury starts, I think they still have another week to go. Hopefully this Dual HoH ends soon.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Cody said Zach's speech came off like he was joking around

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 pm

I really hope Nicole/Christine lose the BOTB, Zach needs to be the HoH to backdoor Caleb!

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Does Frankie want to backdoor Amber or keep his noms the same?

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Caleb is the target as long as he doesn't win veto

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:18 pm

If they don't get Caleb out this week, Caleb makes Jury right?

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:24 pm

No, I think they still have another week before Jury starts, but the jury could start this week with 9 jurors, we will find out Thursday

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:35 pm

So AMbers the target?? WTF is going on?!?!?!

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:37 pm

I don't know why or how that happened!

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Zach is worse than Devin.. god these people are infuriating... someone is actually doing something and playing the game for themselves and suddenly the world is ending... seriously I am losing respect for Cody

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:44 pm

Yea, I have no clue what is happening, Hopefully Zach stays HoH, then everyone's attitudes will switch

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:00 pm

okay seriously Christine do not have manners!! she wont stop belching and she never says excuse me

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:02 pm

apparently AMber went to Derick and told her she doesn't trust the alliance and wants out... so I guess playing the game for yourself means you can't be there...\

And if Christine cannot eat slop wth is she on the show?? I really don't believe she is a super fan...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16   Big Brother 16 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 16
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: