AFTER LOST

a place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost..

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Walking Dead S5 EP 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ez

PostSubject: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Ok, I can't wait to see Sheriff lady die, preferably to Rick justice! I don't think Carol is really hurt, I think Noah found her and Daryl and Carol was planted to bust out Beth while Daryl gets Rick.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:37 am

Ez wrote:
Ok, I can't wait to see Sheriff lady die, preferably to Rick justice! I don't think Carol is really hurt, I think Noah found her and Daryl and Carol was planted to bust out Beth while Daryl gets Rick.
I totally agree with you.

I think Noah is hiding in the bushes behind Daryl, Carol is pretending to be hurt. Noah Carol and Daryl made the plan for Carol, to get into the building, while Daryl and Noah went to get the others.

Daryl knows, that Beth, is no longer that pampered teen,she used to be, (she proved that), and Carol is bad ass. They can hold their own, against those assholes, in the hospital.

Carol as an abused woman, will be livid, that someone did that to Beth, Daryl will be livid, as he is protective of Beth. Noah, will want to save Beth, because she helped him escape.

As far as Dawn is concerned, I want Beth or Noah to kill her. She allowed, and condoned, females to be raped and abused by her officers, because as long as the officers were happy, they would be motivated to keep the hospital safe. Dawn disgusts me. A female, who allows or condones other females to be sexually abused, is beyond disgusting, she is....well, I have no words, about how much I hate what she is doing to females. If I could poke her in the eye with a rusty ice pick, I would. IMO, she is way worse than Gareth, the cannibal.

I have no idea of her back story, but just because you abused by monsters, does not mean you must become one. (reference to the Terminus people)

She also used the phrase "The Greater Good" Greater good my ass, that phrase is something, horrible people hide behind, in order to justify their awful behavior.

Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:38 am

Yea, I want Beth to kill her too, but not before Rick makes her feel about 2 feet small, he is what a true leader is, and I hope he shows her. Beth killing her would be great because she thinks Beth is weak, but we know she isn't.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, I want Beth to kill her too, but not before Rick makes her feel about 2 feet small, he is what a true leader is, and I hope he shows her. Beth killing her would be great because she thinks Beth is weak, but we know she isn't.
That would be awesome, Rick chews her out, Beth kills her.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:40 pm

agreed - I am itching to see Daryl and Carol kick that psycho's ass.  I am quite curious as to why she isn't already dead - the only thing intimidating about her is her crazy-eyes. I would have kicked her ass a long time ago no prob Cool
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:54 pm

That's why they only "help" weak people, a strong person would have run them out long ago

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:40 pm

yes good point. I had forgotten about that!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:27 am

gin wrote:
agreed - I am itching to see Daryl and Carol kick that psycho's ass.  I am quite curious as to why she isn't already dead - the only thing intimidating about her is her crazy-eyes. I would have kicked her ass a long time ago no prob Cool
Gin-Gin, I agree, she is crazy eyed person. Why do the others still follow her orders? I understand chain of command, etc, but unless she has some crazy ass ninja moves, they could take her. I know people look to others in times of crisis, but this crazy lady? No. I doubt they believe her "Greater Good" crap speech.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:29 am

Ez wrote:
That's why they only "help" weak people, a strong person would have run them out long ago
Well, apparently, the doctor and her "officers" are weak minded, if they are letting that crazy lady, run things.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:39 am

I really, seriously hate this lady. Anyone who allows other people to be abused/raped/used what ever, in order to maintain power, is a total fucking douchebag, and needs to die.

The Governor, (who turned out to be a total fucking douchebag), never used people, like, Dawn is using her wards, to keep her officers happy.

I really dislike her. Rant over. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:32 am

The Governor used and manipulated everyone single person in Woodbury, This sheriff lady can't lace the Governors boots, just saying. She doesn't have the feel of a long arc, i think she has 2 more eps, max

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:21 am

ya I think she's done next episode.
Daryl and Carol are about to blow that place up. I cant wait!

did you all see the preview for next week? the fire and the wrapped up body?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:14 am

Ez wrote:
The Governor used and manipulated everyone single person in Woodbury, This sheriff lady can't lace the Governors boots, just saying. She doesn't have the feel of a long arc, i think she has 2 more eps, max
I only have seen the tv show, and in that The Gov was a leader, who had weird ass walker fights, and wanted to find a cure for his daughter. On the show, his craziness showed after he found out that Ricks group, was at the prison, and etc.

Crazy ass hospital lady, is not on his level of manipulation, but she does use manipulation, to keep her officers in line. Which I find disgusting.

I hope she dies soon.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:15 am

gin wrote:
ya I think she's done next episode.
Daryl and Carol are about to blow that place up. I cant wait!

did you all see the preview for next week? the fire and the wrapped up body?
I hope she dies, horribly. Loved the previews for next week, and hoping that body is not someone we know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 4   

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead S5 EP 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1