AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inLast night's show.... - Page 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Last night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyLast night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyLast night's show.... - Page 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
Last night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyLast night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyLast night's show.... - Page 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Last night's show....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gin
Admin
gin

Last night's show.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last night's show....   Last night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Are you asking me personally?? judgy1
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Last night's show....   Last night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:25 am

gin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
According to TTD, the reason Abraham beat that guy to death, is because (in the comics) he went on a supply run, and came back to find his family had been raped by people he considered friends.   Then when his wife and family left them, he found them dead.  

ohhh interesting! thanks!
The actor playing Abraham, did make a statement, saying that the tv show, could or could not at some point change the reason Abraham, killed that guy or guys.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Last night's show....   Last night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:32 am

Avalon wrote:
gin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
According to TTD, the reason Abraham beat that guy to death, is because (in the comics) he went on a supply run, and came back to find his family had been raped by people he considered friends.   Then when his wife and family left them, he found them dead.  

ohhh interesting! thanks!

Why would your family leave you ? judgy1
They were afraid of him. The violence he used, to kill the people, who did them wrong. Which, IMO, is just stupid. Someone who is willing to kill, to keep you safe, sounds like a keeper to me.

I actually knew a sniper in the military. When I found out what he had done, it did not change my opinion of him. He did what he had to do. It did not make him a bad person, just someone protecting others.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Last night's show....   Last night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:05 am

Ya, my thoughts would be the same.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Last night's show....   Last night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Oh yes... I agree with what Iggy said- its sad that his family left when he was only protecting them
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Last night's show....   Last night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:52 am

Carl did the same thing to Rick in the last seasons finale. Rick saved him from being raped, and yes what Rick did was brutal, but he did it, to save his son. After that, Carl was afraid of Rick, until Michonne talked to him, and then he got locked up in Terminux. Carl pisses me off.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Last night's show....   Last night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:21 am

Carl was upset with Rick? I didn't get that at all...I think there was one look that I can recall that he seemed a bit freaked out but prob cause "holy crap did my dad just really gut a person like a fish?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Last night's show....   Last night's show.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:43 pm

I read a lot of recaps. (as long as they don't contain spoilers),  their take away was, Carl opted to go with Michonne, to scout the woods (rather than his father) is because, Rick scared him with his brutality.  MIchonne had a chat with him,  and obviously, Carl changed his tune, after Terminus.

Seriously, if someone ripped out the throat of someone who wanted to do harm to me,  I would really be indebted to them, not scared of them.

Not in a Dawn, you owe me, way. Dawn is just creepy

PostSubject: Re: Last night's show....   Last night's show.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last night's show....
Page 1 of 1