AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSemi mid season finale TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Semi mid season finale EmptySemi mid season finale EmptySemi mid season finale Empty 
gin (20877)
Semi mid season finale EmptySemi mid season finale EmptySemi mid season finale Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Semi mid season finale

Go down 
+2
Ez
Avalon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Avalon

Semi mid season finale Empty
PostSubject: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:49 am

Or something like that. Spoiler [spoiler="I knew that cop was no good"[/spoiler]

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:02 am

I loved the look Rick shot Daryl when he went with Tyreese's plan, Rick looked hurt Daryl didn't side with him.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:25 pm

that whole episode was messed up... it was all over the place.  the last 5 or so have been dull
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:12 pm

While I wouldn't call them dull, they have definitely been slow. We had that bad ass episode to open the season, and it looks like next eek will be too, hopefully the second half of the season has more action.

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:34 pm

I knew that guy was gonna knock Sasha out. KNEW IT! I was surprised that Daryl didn't just go with Rick's plan, I think it's showing Daryl's growth and whatnot. What the hell is the priest doing wandering about?

ALSO...I don't think I really understand what is going on....why can't people just leave the hospital? Because they have a debt to pay for being saved? and that Dawn gal wants to please her cops by letting them rape women?
It just doesn't seem like it should be that big of a deal if someone wants to check out.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:52 pm

ya what the H is the priest doing?? looking for someone maybe?

i guess i missed when Daryl opposed Rick... i should rewatch.

i agree -but i think that fear breeds fear - and they have mastered trapping people by making them scared to leave - plus its not just a free world out there - they give up their freedom but in return are being fed and have shelter and safety... its not like it would be here but that said history has shown us that people become paralized and feel they cant fight back...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:32 pm

I think the priest was trying to escape, he probably think's Rick's group is evil for killing in his church.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:48 pm

did you see the preview though?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Yea, what about it?

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:42 pm

gin wrote:
ya what the H is the priest doing?? looking for someone maybe?

i guess i missed when Daryl opposed Rick... i should rewatch.

i agree -but i think that fear breeds fear - and they have mastered trapping people by making them scared to leave - plus its not just a free world out there - they give up their freedom but in return are being fed and have shelter and safety... its not like it would be here but that said history has shown us that people become paralized and feel they cant fight back...

I guess I don't understand why they are wasting their time looking for the guy that did escape. I don't know the whole thing is weird. That Dawn is weird. What's her motive giving Beth the keys to the drug cabinet? It's just all so WEIRD. Then again, dead people are walking the Earth...soooooo...maybe not that weird. 32
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:42 am

lmao ya that's true... but I agree - this season has been really weird... terminus being resolved in one episode was weird, the cannibals with less than one episode was weird and dawn and her clan is weird!

EZ he went out looking for something - and found the cannibal's bbq pit... and was looking at Mary B's book... is Mary the woman who was leading terminus? Why is he crying at the bbq pit? I think he was in with the cannibals... or maybe he was the reason why the cannibals became cannibals... the writing on the wall " you will burn for this" might have been from Mary or Gareth?
from the first moment we saw him when he was pretending to be trapped - I feel he was pretending anyway - as if he was the bait... luring our guys in - or any one in - to eat? for the cannibals? cause he feels guilty for what he did>??
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:50 am

I don't think he was with the cannibals, I do think that was Bob's leg on the grill

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:03 am

ya I agree it was his leg - but Gabriel didn't know about Bob's leg?  He knew the cannibals ate someone... that's why he was crying... he has a big story that links with the cannibals -I'm sure of it.  the book said Mary B.

Mary was the leader of terminus
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:05 am

I think the story is done with the Terminus people, I think Gabriel just isn't suited for the zombie apocalypse

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:39 am

I agree the terminus story is done BUT I think there is some more to their back story... I thought I heard that on talking dead? maybe I'm wrong. 

then WHY is he crying at Mary's book, and the leg?  why did he wander off very sneakily??  why was he being bait the first time they met him?

I bet I'm right Easy stache
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:52 am

If you are it's a complete change from the comic, Father Gabriel has been alone for the entire time, he doesn't have the temperament to survive in the new world

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:59 pm

was he in the comic?

he was alone yes - but what did he do to be alone? something awful... or at least that is what they are leading us to believe.

why is he crying at Mary B's book and the leg?

if he's so scared why leave?

he's up to something coffee
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Yes he is in The comic. He could be upset at the state of humanity, he is a man of the lord, so coming to grasps with the new world is probably pretty daunting. I don't think he knew who mary, he is just upset at the situation.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:02 pm

i disagree sbob

so are you saying he was holed up in the church for 2 (?) years... so only now he's seeing what's out there? I suppose that makes sense if he's only just stepping out..
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:04 pm

I don't want to spoil you, but I think he is a good guy, and I will leave it at that.

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:36 pm

EZ, ya gotta give me a good explanation about the hospital. I kinda hate the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Yea, that storyline isn't in the comic, I am ready for it to be resolved as well

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:30 pm

lol. Ok, good. I think Beth might not make it out of the mid-season finale and it makes me really sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:40 am

I hope not, but someone typically dies at mid season break, I don't want anyone to die

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:29 am

shoot ok EZ thanks for that - I still dislike him though leg
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:17 pm

i havent started watching yet..but i was thinkin sasha is gonna get axed..since in reality she is 8 months pregnant..so they might just write her out since shes a big character but not a main character...i think its her...and maybe someone else....i dono....waiting for my brother to stop yapping on the phone so i can start watching it .......
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Well Easy I guess you were right about the dumb priest 36
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:04 pm

The priest is a dumbass.

I hate the writers and Kirkman, right now. Seriously, could they not have given us, a tiny bit of a happy ending?

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:14 am

well shit..i was wrong.. Talking Dead was sad...seeing her so upset

I'm hoping the priest evolves into a stronger character..or makes some moves that surprise us...I'd like to see him grow and redeem himself.....one reason is that I loved his character on theWire..and love the actor...

I thought Rick and them were gonna just unload into all of them massacring them after Bethany fell.......

I wanna know how Morgan is gonna come back to play...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:12 am

Morgan looks a little saner since we saw him last, poor Beth, I knew she was dead the moment she went back to hug Noah

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:17 am

yeah he seems more put together for sure...but i dont get why he'd just have a change of heart and start tracking Rick ..unless he was tracking Terminus and has just now realized he's hot on Rick's trail by finding that map...

Poor Beth .....looking all good in the latest Max magazine lol
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:47 am

I don't think Morgan knew who he was tracking before he found that map

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:16 pm

he's gonna come upon a different Rick....not so frandly lol
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:19 pm

He's friendly to those he knows, Morgan will be fine

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Rick's messed up...in a good way...
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Mr G called Beth dying a couple weeks ago.  he said it was cause of the scars on her face.  he was right too.  the make up people would have had to put scars on her face for how many more months if she lived... none of the other actors have scars on their faces.  understanding that they spend eons of time on the zombie make up lol but it was strange to see her face marked up
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Even though I called it,I'm super pissed they killed Beth.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:40 pm

me too Sad
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:28 pm

:| :| :| :| :| :| :|
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Semi mid season finale 7SFP7OuWTQWQqInAC0M0_qEY9Ns0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi mid season finale   Semi mid season finale Empty

Back to top Go down

Semi mid season finale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-