AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inshows im interested in TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
shows im interested in Emptyshows im interested in Emptyshows im interested in Empty 
gin (20877)
shows im interested in Emptyshows im interested in Emptyshows im interested in Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

shows im interested in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek

Derek

shows im interested in Empty
PostSubject: shows im interested in   shows im interested in EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:28 am

there are a couple mini series' that i want to check out...the red tent...and ascension ...and then has anyone seen previews for The Librarians? that looks interesting as well...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: shows im interested in   shows im interested in EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:36 am

I haven't heard of any of them although Ascension and The Librarians may be worth looking at.

Especially since they are only mini-series.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: shows im interested in   shows im interested in EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:57 am

I'm interested in the Red Tent cuz it covers a controversial part of the Bible....and it looks like it doesnt hold back....Ascension I'm interested in because it's a mini series so I know they wont drag it out or get cancelled midway lol.... The Librarians is something geeky I'd like...super heroes from the library fighting random weird shit is like a mix of Doctor Who and Marvel.... :) Des I think you'd like it...looks Supernaturalish and Dr Whoish :)
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: shows im interested in   shows im interested in EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:17 pm

There is a few shows starting in January that look interesting, Fox looks like it has a pretty good line up
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: shows im interested in   shows im interested in EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Ascension looks pretty good, Justified's Final season begins in January
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: shows im interested in   shows im interested in EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Im hooked on Republic of Doyal right now, but its on its final season too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shows im interested in   shows im interested in Empty

Back to top Go down

shows im interested in
Page 1 of 1