AFTER LOST

a place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost..

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

LOST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:58 am

That was the year of the writer's strike.
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:50 am

I remember now.

Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:44 am

Two episodes into season five and I don't remember any of it facepalm  I mean i remember the time travel but not the losties figuring it out and the the whole Hurley as a murder suspect.

Last edited by blondie on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:51 am

say what? judgy1
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:32 am

lol I know it's been a long time but there's stuff I'll swear I've never seen before. I think I'm back on track now. smilingnerd
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:38 pm

55 it's shameful, I know Embarassed
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:34 pm

My comment was cause I don't remember any of that either lol
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:29 pm

I was an obsessed fan. I have watched seasons 1-3 so many times I've lost (ha!) count. I really enjoyed season 4 and have watched that quite a few times. After this last rewatch it was only the 2nd time since the original airing that I have watched season 6, the only details I had forgotten were in the "sideways" world. Most of everything on the island I remembered. I don't have nearly as much time on my hands as I used to.
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:15 pm

I think I'd watch this again. Maybe not season 1. I'd probably skip that one. Watching it straight through is a much better experience.

My sister has already watched it 3 times. She says she's pretty obsessed with it.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:46 pm

I couldn't say how many times I have seen season 1-3, i used to do a complete rewatch before every season began, I am gonna start a rewatch when I finish my current binge show, I should have just enough time to finish LOST before school starts.

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:29 pm

I enjoyed watching 4-6 but it went so fast!
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:43 pm

its def better being able to binge watch it cause you can remember more

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:10 am

I didn't make my goal of finishing before today but I'm close. I'm on either #5 or6 of S6. But I'm going to have to rewatch whatever the last one was. All I remember is turning it on and then the end. lol2

I'm glad I finally did this - I don't remember half of it. No wonder I was so lost lol
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:36 am

lol Im just about done season 5

I can see how people got confused when the island started moving, and than the people started moving separately lol like it shows Sun and ben and them and than its like "30 years earlier" and it shows Sawyer and Jack and Kate lol but it didn't always say when the time was switching and than the sideways flashes started that weren't explained at all...

Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:37 am

Although I still am confused about Locke, I don't understand how he was able to come back to life on the island and have everyone see him..

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:48 am

desi wrote:
lol Im just about done season 5

I can see how people got confused when the island started moving, and than the people started moving separately lol like it shows Sun and ben and them and than its like "30 years earlier" and it shows Sawyer and Jack and Kate lol but it didn't always say when the time was switching and than the sideways flashes started that weren't explained at all...

It took me a moment to realize that they split into 2 time lines too. Then John comes in and just starts asking questions about it and I almost had to kill him. Lost isn't explainable!

I loved when they became Dharma though. LaFleur!
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:50 am

desi wrote:
Although I still am confused about Locke, I don't understand how he was able to come back to life on the island and have everyone see him..

He didn't. The Man in Black assumed his form when his body was brought back. Then he switched between Locke and the smoke monster.

Although, watching this time I'm not so sure that Locke wasn't "possessed" as soon as he woke up on the island. He seemed a lot more sinister this time around.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:02 pm

blondie wrote:
desi wrote:

He didn't.  The Man in Black assumed his form when his body was brought back.  Then he switched between Locke and the smoke monster.  

Although, watching this time I'm not so sure that Locke wasn't "possessed" as soon as he woke up on the island.  He seemed a lot more sinister this time around.

Yeah, I know for sure that first time they crash on flight 815 Locke is still Locke... its really the first time we get a clue that there is something special about the Island, it clearly heals people cause Rose's cancer was gone too. I read up in the Lostpedia thing online and it states that Locke is The man in Black when he resurrects after they go back, it was just the way he acted didn't seem like he was posses, he still seemed the same.. so I think it was more of an irony thing, Locke wanting nothing more than to stay on the Island, but The Man in Black wanted to leave and go home...

War is big theme of the show... War between The Man in Black vs Jacob (Bad vs Good), John vs Jack(faith vs Science), Whitmore vs Ben (Who the Island belong to), Dharma vs The Others and The Others vs The Hostiles (Who the Islands native people are)

Last edited by desi on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:04 pm

The Others and the Hostiles are the same people. tongue

Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:08 pm

This is my fav explanation video lol its really quite simple to understand people just read to much into the filler stuff and side characters..

Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Ez wrote:
The Others and the Hostiles are the same people. tongue

Yea but not to each other I thought? Like Ben and Charles and Richard and their people are The Others who worship Jacob, and than the men from the temple are the Hostiles who inhabit the Island and are drivin by evil

Like when Sayid goes to the temple and gets resurrected, he is resurrected as pure evil, not from the light of the island therefore becoming a Hostile himself

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:37 pm

No, the are the same people, that's why Ben was sending his people to the Temple in S5, Hostiles or Others, they are all the same.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:43 pm

ahh okay, so it more like the crash survivors call them the others and Dharma called them hostiles.. lol I noticed the word Hostile is used a lot in the show..

I can't remember but do they ever explain who Richard is?

PostSubject: Re: LOST   Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:43 pm

desi wrote:
blondie wrote:
desi wrote:

He didn't.  The Man in Black assumed his form when his body was brought back.  Then he switched between Locke and the smoke monster.  

Although, watching this time I'm not so sure that Locke wasn't "possessed" as soon as he woke up on the island.  He seemed a lot more sinister this time around.

Yeah, I know for sure that first time they crash on flight 815 Locke is still Locke... its really the first time we get a clue that there is something special about the Island, it clearly heals people cause Rose's cancer was gone too. I read up in the Lostpedia thing online and it states that Locke is The man in Black when he resurrects after they go back, it was just the way he acted didn't seem like he was posses, he still seemed the same.. so I think it was more of an irony thing, Locke wanting nothing more than to stay on the Island, but The Man in Black wanted to leave and go home...

War is big theme of the show... War between The Man in Black vs Jacob (Bad vs Good), John vs Jack(faith vs Science), Whitmore vs Ben (Who the Island belong to), Dharma vs The Others and The Others vs The Hostiles (Who the Islands native people are)

I never thought of that but you're right

the on-island Locke was just so different from the off-island Locke - not just his legs. Off-isle was so meek and unsure of himself and on-isle was in control and a woodsman - couldn't have been more different. That's what made me think that this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST   

Back to top Go down

LOST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next