AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost
 
HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
desi
 
gin
 
blondie
 
Derek
 
iwantmycrayons
 
Avalon
 
Ez
 
ExpletiveDeleted
 
Goof
 
Keith
 


Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 Gone Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Gone Girl   Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:49 pm

I actually broke down and rented a movie this weekend. I watched Gone Girl - it was pretty good. Fair warning: there was a scene at the end that was completely cringe worthy.

I'm not so sure about the actress that played Amy though. She looked perfect like Amazing Amy would but I'm not sure she conveyed the emotional punch she should have. The character is one evil crazy thing - she played her a little too calm.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Gone Girl   Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:56 pm

@blondie wrote:
I actually broke down and rented a movie this weekend.  I watched Gone Girl - it was pretty good. Fair warning: there was a scene at the end that was completely cringe worthy.  

I'm not so sure about the actress that played Amy though.  She looked perfect like Amazing Amy would but I'm not sure she conveyed the emotional punch she should have.  The character is one evil crazy thing - she played her a little too calm.
so kinda like Gin then?? tongue
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20786
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Gone Girl   Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:58 pm

meaning I'm calm yes? yay
 

have this on my computer - will watch on the weekend. I have to read it too....
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Gone Girl   Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:03 pm

@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
I actually broke down and rented a movie this weekend.  I watched Gone Girl - it was pretty good. Fair warning: there was a scene at the end that was completely cringe worthy.  

I'm not so sure about the actress that played Amy though.  She looked perfect like Amazing Amy would but I'm not sure she conveyed the emotional punch she should have.  The character is one evil crazy thing - she played her a little too calm.
so kinda like Gin then?? tongue


like ALL women, CLARK tap
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Gone Girl   Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:04 pm

@gin wrote:
meaning I'm calm yes? yay
 

have this on my computer - will watch on the weekend. I have to read it too....

the author has 3 books - if you like one, then you'll like all of them

sick and twisted themes in all
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Gone Girl   Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:36 pm

@blondie wrote:
@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
I actually broke down and rented a movie this weekend.  I watched Gone Girl - it was pretty good. Fair warning: there was a scene at the end that was completely cringe worthy.  

I'm not so sure about the actress that played Amy though.  She looked perfect like Amazing Amy would but I'm not sure she conveyed the emotional punch she should have.  The character is one evil crazy thing - she played her a little too calm.
so kinda like Gin then?? tongue


like ALL women, CLARK tap
not necessarily, my wife has been called alot of things, but i do not remember ever hearing someone describe her as calm tongue
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Gone Girl   Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:37 pm

@gin wrote:
meaning I'm calm yes? yay
 

have this on my computer - will watch on the weekend. I have to read it too....
uhhmmmmm.....yeah calm that's what i uhmmm meant calm
Back to top Go down
lladycolleen



Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Gone Girl   Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:48 pm

I read the book Gone Girl. Loved it! It was one of our Book Club selections. I really bought into it..

Haven't seen the movie though. But my son has. He said it was good - creepy and scary good.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20786
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Gone Girl   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:47 pm

hmm i'll have to read it next.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20786
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Gone Girl   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:48 pm

@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@gin wrote:
meaning I'm calm yes? yay
 

have this on my computer - will watch on the weekend. I have to read it too....
uhhmmmmm.....yeah   calm that's what i uhmmm meant  calm

thought so grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gone Girl   

Back to top Go down
 
Gone Girl
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Boy or Girl?
» Skater Girl mini for my Judge Dredd Gang
» [030000] Hyori - Hey Girl MV [203M/mpeg]
» rag girl
» [080726] Hyori - U Go Girl MBC Music Core [410M/tp]

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: Movies-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: