AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost
 
HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 2015 Season

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Blue jays too
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:37 pm

I think a blue team will win the world series

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3583
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:15 pm

@blondie wrote:
Blue jays too

Yeah, I took into account that they already advanced (great game, btw)

Cubs
Blue Jays
Dodgers if they advance
Royals if they advance (seems like they will)
Even the mets are kinda blue.

Blue October.
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:32 pm

That's depressing 77
Back to top Go down
Rob

avatar

Posts : 2412
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:48 am

Ugh, that was tough but I have to give the Royals credit, they were clutch when they needed to be. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

We're only a couple of years removed from a 51 win season, I'm excited about our future. This was the most fun I've had watching baseball in a long time. Very good season for the Astros. Can't wait for when pitchers and catchers report Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:08 pm

@Rob wrote:
Ugh, that was tough but I have to give the Royals credit, they were clutch when they needed to be.  Good luck to them the rest of the way.

We're only a couple of years removed from a 51 win season, I'm excited about our future.  This was the most fun I've had watching baseball in a long time.  Very good season for the Astros.  Can't wait for when pitchers and catchers report Very Happy
it's only a few more weeks, or in candanadian 43 more holidays til pitchers and catchers
Back to top Go down
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:36 pm

i dont like the Jay'z...they play in a league called .."The American League".....wear Canadians symbols...no beuno...they turned into the Yankees at spending ALL it takes to get where they are...I hope the Royals destroy them...
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:37 pm

not sure where the Jayz thing came from...auto correct on these stupid ass phones i swear
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3583
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:03 pm

@blondie wrote:
That's depressing 77

I'm sure there will be a red October for both of us in the near future
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:17 am

@JJ wrote:
@blondie wrote:
That's depressing 77

I'm sure there will be a red October for both of us in the near future

For the 4 of us you mean. Cool

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:54 am

Um yeah, I'm sure she meant you guys too judgy1


I'm now on the Cubs bandwagon. I hope they sweep the Muts
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:49 am

I am 100% a Cub Fan here on out!

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:49 am

@blondie wrote:
Um yeah, I'm sure she meant you guys too judgy1


I'm now on the Cubs bandwagon.  I hope they sweep the Muts

I know she did coffee

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3583
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:20 am

I think I have to stay Missouri loyal and go Royals.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3583
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:21 am

@Ez wrote:
@blondie wrote:
Um yeah, I'm sure she meant you guys too judgy1


I'm now on the Cubs bandwagon.  I hope they sweep the Muts

I know she did coffee

Lol. Honestly, I don't think about the AL until I have to.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Surprised

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

avatar

Posts : 7931
Join date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 pm

cant wait till its over, sick of all the bandwagon jumpers in the Rest of Canada going nuts for a TORONTO Team

_________________
HEY YOU...GET OFF MY GRASS
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:44 pm

not me

I'm still holding a grudge against them and Joe Carter from 1993. :|
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:50 pm

Dominic Brown finally outrighted from the 40 man. One can only hope he elects free agency and frees us from having to watch him.

If there was a player who was the epitome of our bad scouting system, its him. Once a top, untradable prospect, he went on to bat around .225 with limited power and awful defense.

Luckily this move (and many more that already happened) signifies that this organization is finally getting serious about rebuilding.
Back to top Go down
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:52 am

my Cub's 2015 playoff gear arrives in the mail today.... SMH... it was supposed to be here a week ago...wtf am I supposed to do with it now
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:58 am

mets :|


Officially on the American League bandwagon now
Back to top Go down
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:59 am

@JJ wrote:
I think I have to stay Missouri loyal and go Royals.

Been to many Royal's games as a kid since I have family there in KC....I am now hoping for them to take it as well...I hate the Metropolitans!
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:52 am

@Derek wrote:
@JJ wrote:
I think I have to stay Missouri loyal and go Royals.

Been to many Royal's games as a kid since I have family there in KC....I am now hoping for them to take it as well...I hate the Metropolitans!
all i can say is 1986, Bill buckner, i too will root for the Royals
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:47 pm

I will pull for the Royals if they are there, The Mets if the Blue Jays make it

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:52 pm

I cannot under any circumstances support the Mets. I. just. can. not.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3583
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:57 am

Are we all in agreement? Royals?
Back to top Go down
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:45 am

Royals all day... *bandwagon jumper*

hate the Mets...
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Yea, Go Royals, they do have their work cut out for them though, that is a tough rotation.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9117
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 37
Location : Amarillo, TX

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Double Post

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Derek

avatar

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:06 pm

still wearing Cubs post season gear...and people at the store give me hell.... *loyal* .....

but for now...go Royals
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Yup, Royals.

Back to top Go down
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3583
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:18 pm

@Derek wrote:
still wearing Cubs post season gear...and people at the store give me hell....  *loyal* .....

but for now...go Royals

I have so many Cardinal shirts...if I didn't wear them year round it would be a waste!
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:46 am

So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox? as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:57 am

@blondie wrote:
So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox?  as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2015/10/26/red-sox-announce-hiring-of-ruben-amaro-jr-for-first-base-coach/ no idea why would they think a guy who has never coached at any level, and obviously wasn't a stellar performer as a GM would make a good 1st base and outfielder coach. I'm not sure what to make of this. ?


hmmmmm, maybe they think he can get HanRam to pay attention at 1st base.


Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

avatar

Posts : 7931
Join date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:30 pm


_________________
HEY YOU...GET OFF MY GRASS
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:07 pm

@ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
in best cliff claven voice

"it's a little known fact that this song was written because she had seen a picture of a Royals baseball player in a national geographic magazine".


If a man had written a song most likely it would have been about some native tribe in africa that haven't found the notion of a shirt for women as a useful form of clothing tongue
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:13 pm

@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox?  as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2015/10/26/red-sox-announce-hiring-of-ruben-amaro-jr-for-first-base-coach/  no idea why would they think a guy who has never coached at any level, and obviously wasn't a stellar performer as a GM would make a good 1st base and outfielder coach.   I'm not sure what to make of this. ?


hmmmmm, maybe they think he can get HanRam to pay attention at 1st base.


 


He once played with your manager. That should explain it 987

I really don't see what he brings to the table. He's not even personable anymore the way he pretty much turned on our players. I would think that's going to bring distrust between him and the players he's trying to coach.

Well, good luck.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:56 pm

@blondie wrote:
@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox?  as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2015/10/26/red-sox-announce-hiring-of-ruben-amaro-jr-for-first-base-coach/  no idea why would they think a guy who has never coached at any level, and obviously wasn't a stellar performer as a GM would make a good 1st base and outfielder coach.   I'm not sure what to make of this. ?


hmmmmm, maybe they think he can get HanRam to pay attention at 1st base.


 


He once played with your manager.  That should explain it 987  

I really don't see what he brings to the table.  He's not even personable anymore the way he pretty much turned on our players.  I would think that's going to bring distrust between him and the players he's trying to coach.  

Well, good luck.
yeah, well hopefully the damage he causes will be minimal being a first base coach can't be that hard. mostly you just fist bump the guy who got a hit and pat the guy who got a walk on his ass. tongue ( with a cupped hand, cuz it's more friendly, not as angry lol2 )
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:53 am

soooo happy that so far the Muts are losing yay I'd love to see a clean2
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:03 am

@blondie wrote:
soooo happy that so far the Muts are losing yay    I'd love to see a clean2
the royals seem to be the one team that can hit the mets pitchers. they have some great pitching, but the royals seem to be more than up to the task.

yeah i'd be fine with a quick end to the series, just so we can officially start the trading season Cool
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:17 am

meh, I don't see us doing much. We need to rebuild pitching but most of what we're going to work with is in our system. We just need to see them come up.

I just hope we don't lean towards the guys in the last year of their careers. At least get a younger guy that has potential.

I actually wouldn't mind just throwing all rookies out there. why not? We have nothing to lose this year.

I really don't see much change in the position players. They're still evaluating guys.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:48 am

@blondie wrote:
meh, I don't see us doing much.  We need to rebuild pitching but most of what we're going to work with is in our system.  We just need to see them come up.

I just hope we don't lean towards the guys in the last year of their careers.  At least get a younger guy that has potential.

I actually wouldn't mind just throwing all rookies out there.  why not?  We have nothing to lose this year.

I really don't see much change in the position players.  They're still evaluating guys.
look at the 2 teams still playing, and with the cubs at least, theones that got beat in the last round. except for Toronto, and the cardinals, who just grow their team in a field outside of st louis, most of the teams in the playoffs were filled with young players
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:54 am

yes - that's why its so frustrating that my team is in this position. And I can't blame it all on Ruben, it was the whole ownership group that wanted to keep this team together. Hopefully they're over it.

I really like some of the guys that broke through last season. It won't really start to come together until at least 2017. Several future guys are going into AAA next season so the earliest we'll get them is probably the All-Star break; by September at the latest for call ups. Hopefully they'll kick ass in AAA an they'll start bringing them up earlier. I don't expect to really contend without a miracle but not landing in last place would be nice.
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:43 pm

@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox?  as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2015/10/26/red-sox-announce-hiring-of-ruben-amaro-jr-for-first-base-coach/  no idea why would they think a guy who has never coached at any level, and obviously wasn't a stellar performer as a GM would make a good 1st base and outfielder coach.   I'm not sure what to make of this. ?






hmmmmm, maybe they think he can get HanRam to pay attention at 1st base.


 


He once played with your manager.  That should explain it 987  

I really don't see what he brings to the table.  He's not even personable anymore the way he pretty much turned on our players.  I would think that's going to bring distrust between him and the players he's trying to coach.  

Well, good luck.
yeah, well hopefully the damage he causes will be minimal being a first base coach can't be that hard.  mostly you just fist bump the guy who got a hit and pat the guy who got a walk on his ass. tongue  ( with a cupped hand, cuz it's more friendly, not as angry lol2  )


I just saw the commercial that makes your comment make sense lol2
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:33 am

@blondie wrote:
@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox?  as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2015/10/26/red-sox-announce-hiring-of-ruben-amaro-jr-for-first-base-coach/  no idea why would they think a guy who has never coached at any level, and obviously wasn't a stellar performer as a GM would make a good 1st base and outfielder coach.   I'm not sure what to make of this. ?






hmmmmm, maybe they think he can get HanRam to pay attention at 1st base.


 


He once played with your manager.  That should explain it 987  

I really don't see what he brings to the table.  He's not even personable anymore the way he pretty much turned on our players.  I would think that's going to bring distrust between him and the players he's trying to coach.  

Well, good luck.
yeah, well hopefully the damage he causes will be minimal being a first base coach can't be that hard.  mostly you just fist bump the guy who got a hit and pat the guy who got a walk on his ass. tongue  ( with a cupped hand, cuz it's more friendly, not as angry lol2  )


I just saw the commercial that makes your comment make sense lol2
987
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:21 am

I bet the WS broadcasters are in mourning this morning. The way they went on and on about how superior NY was you'd think they would've won more than one damn game.

Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:05 am

@blondie wrote:
ohh, the irony, the ghost of bill buckner's ankles has struck yay
Back to top Go down
blondie

avatar

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:50 am

I really like those commercials more than I should.

Although I do not understand why they banned the Rob Lowe ones and not the new ones.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

avatar

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:25 pm

@blondie wrote:
I really like those commercials more than I should.

Although I do not understand why they banned the Rob Lowe ones and not the new ones.  
I wish they would ban Rob Lowe's new comedy Grinders, it is terrrrrrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   

Back to top Go down
 
2015 Season
Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: MLB Happenings-
Jump to: