AFTER LOST

a place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost..

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NFL 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:18 am

I am so pissed off at our coaching staff. This is bullshit. Pitt lost Big Ben and they handed the ball to an over the hill QB with accuracy issues who's main threat was his legs and he can't run anymore, and they went 2-2. We lose Romo and we can't even get in the freaking end zone. It's pathetic. It just shows how much Romo bailed us out on our shitty play calling. Hardy gifts us a turnover IN THE FREAKING RED ZONE and ALL we can come up with is 3 points. Pathetic. I would fire Garett and then entire offensive coaching unit right now.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:07 am

Rob wrote:
I am so pissed off at our coaching staff.  This is bullshit.  Pitt lost Big Ben and they handed the ball to an over the hill QB with accuracy issues who's main threat was his legs and he can't run anymore, and they went 2-2.  We lose Romo and we can't even get in the freaking end zone.  It's pathetic.  It just shows how much Romo bailed us out on our shitty play calling.  Hardy gifts us a turnover IN THE FREAKING RED ZONE and ALL we can come up with is 3 points.  Pathetic.  I would fire Garett and then entire offensive coaching unit right now.    
I would have fired garrett a long time ago. he sucks.

also your back-up Qb sucks, that doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:38 am

The problem is, no matter who we put at QB as our backup, they suck. Look at Matt Cassel. NE drafts him and in '08 when Brady goes down, he plays so well KC offers him big money to be their starter. He plays ok, certainly not lights out, but not good enough to justify the big contract and be the starter. He bounces around, comes to Dallas, and looks horrid. And people say, well, yeah, look at the talent he played with at NE...really? Because NE has a bunch of Dez Bryants and Adrian Peterson's on their squad? It's coaching, it's formulating a game plan and executing it and being prepared. We aren't prepared for ANYTHING in Dallas, we've just had Romo have to pull rabbits out of his ass to cover up for how inept our coaching staff is.

I don't care what people say about Belichick, dude is a winner. Our coaching staff sucks, much more so than our GM.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Rob wrote:
The problem is, no matter who we put at QB as our backup, they suck.  Look at Matt Cassel.  NE drafts him and in '08 when Brady goes down, he plays so well KC offers him big money to be their starter.  He plays ok, certainly not lights out, but not good enough to justify the big contract and be the starter.  He bounces around, comes to Dallas, and looks horrid.  And people say, well, yeah, look at the talent he played with at NE...really? Because NE has a bunch of Dez Bryants and Adrian Peterson's on their squad? It's coaching, it's formulating a game plan and executing it and being prepared.  We aren't prepared for ANYTHING in Dallas, we've just had Romo have to pull rabbits out of his ass to cover up for how inept our coaching staff is.  

I don't care what people say about Belichick, dude is a winner.
 Our coaching staff sucks, much more so than our GM.
Belechick is very very good at getting everyone on his team to play to the best of their abilities, and getting them prepared for almost anything that may happen on the field. he is the best i've seen at having his team ready to exploit the weakness of another team, and also adapting to something the other team throws at them. How many times have you seen a team shut Ne down in the first half, only to be blown out in the second half when the team comes back out with a different game plan.

yes he has a good amount of talent on the team, but that is all on him, he "buys the groceries' he gets rid of players before they become a liability, and isn't afraid to keep players that would be bench sitters somewhere else because he can get them to do what the team needs them to do. yeah he has the best QB in the history of the game ( arguably at least) but there's more to winning consitently than just a great QB.
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Exactly. Sure he's had Tom Brady, who is arguably the best ever. A guy he drafted in the 6th round. It's not like he drafted a can't miss prospect and rode him.

His teams the the best prepared teams in the league. He gets guys that buy into the system and execute. When you look at the Patriots it's ridiculous when you look at your own team and see how unprepared they are. Having Cassel as your QB when Romo went down isn't an excuse. Belechick did pretty damn good with Cassel as his QB when Brady went down.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:57 am

i hate to say it, but it's why everyone hates the patriots, they have figured out a way to win consistently in a league specifically set up to try and prevent dynasties and promote parity. they get the players to buy into a system, and if you are nearing the end of effectiveness, you either take a pay cut to stay on the team with a chance to win or you will go elsewhere and get your money. there's a reason the Brady is still there, he would have been gone 5 years ago had he not restructured HIS contract. if he held out for 20 million a season 4-5 years ago, they would have made a move, I'm convinced of that. now, well i doubt he will be traded or released at this point, but 5 years ago he was good, but they hadn't won anything in 5 years so it would have been a move they at the least thought about.
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:05 am

I'm pleased that the birds beat Dallas.  

Believe it or not, that's the best the offense has looked all year.  That game winning pass?  That's what we were actually expecting from those two.  Jordan Matthews is our default #1 receiver but has had a case of the dropsies all season long.  Bradford finally did not throw an interception and didn't look so lost. It was also Murray's best game with us. Hopefully they can use this to build into more consistent threat.

Our defense is usually a little tighter than that though.

Otherwise, other than my dislike of night games because its hard to stay up late, an overall ok game.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:12 pm

And the Packers lose again, SMH... facepalm

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:35 am

Ez wrote:
And the Packers lose again, SMH... facepalm
they will still be one of the teams to beat in the playoffs, the NFC is weak, you should be OK.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:13 am

Yea, plus they played two undefeated teams in back to back weeks on the road

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:17 am

Ez wrote:
Yea, plus they played two undefeated teams in back to back weeks on the road
exactly, i was surprised that denver had soo much success defensively, but part of that i chalk up to a bad game by rodgers, everyone has them even the best.

cincy is playing pretty damn well right now, they look like the most complete team, but they do have marvin lewis as a coach and he tends to wilt when the pressure is on. the pats keep winning despite having a makeshift at best O-line, we will see how well they can patch it together. i still have a hard time believing in carolina
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:29 am

Yea, GB should have beat Carolina, I think Cincy looks really good too, but we won't know until the playoffs.

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:11 am

Ez wrote:
Yea, GB should have beat Carolina, I think Cincy looks really good too, but we won't know until the playoffs.
I'll give GB the first 2 losses, but losing yesterday to the Lions is simply inexcusable tongue
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:55 am

we lost to Miami 36

for a change, we had a good first quarter (instead of being shut out), lost our QB, then Mark Sanchez delivered an interception in the end zone :|

great. now we're in a position of praying for Bradford to not lose any time.

Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:59 am

blondie wrote:
we lost to Miami  36

for a change, we had a good first quarter (instead of being shut out), lost our QB, then Mark Sanchez delivered an interception in the end zone :|

great.  now we're in a position of praying for Bradford to not lose any time.

I really thought the Gints were gonna pull one out yesterday. The officiating was terrible in that game on both sides, but I still thought the G-men were gonna upset the pats.

yes losing to Miami is a bit embarrassing, but at least it wasn't the lions lol2
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:22 am

I think we face them on Thanksgiving facepalm
Back to top Go down
blondie

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:22 am

it was funny because after the first quarter it was looking like it could finally the blow out blood bath that we've been missing this year. Then, well, Philly :|
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:31 pm

blondie wrote:
I think we face them on Thanksgiving facepalm
I think EZ is busy burning all his Packers gear right now and doesn't have time to post tongue
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:35 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
blondie wrote:
we lost to Miami  36

great.  now we're in a position of praying for Bradford to not lose any time.

I really thought the Gints were gonna pull  one out yesterday.  The officiating was terrible in that game on both sides, but I still thought the G-men were gonna upset the pats.  

yes losing to Miami is a bit embarrassing, but at least it wasn't the lions lol

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:36 pm

No I have a radio show to do, :|

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:37 pm

The Packers offense has gone missing, they need to be a milk carton

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:37 pm

Ez wrote:
No I have a radio show to do, :|
so what are you talking about today, rhonda rousey??/ lol2
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Amongst other things, and telling Cowboy fans they still have a shot at the division, because surprisingly they do, as long as Romo comes back this week

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Ez wrote:
Amongst other things, and telling Cowboy fans they still have a shot at the division, because surprisingly they do, as long as Romo comes back this week
that is stunning, because that team is a raging dumpster fire right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015   

Back to top Go down

NFL 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next