AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inOnce Upon a Time - Page 8 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyOnce Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyOnce Upon a Time - Page 8 Empty 
gin (20877)
Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyOnce Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyOnce Upon a Time - Page 8 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Once Upon a Time

Go down 
+9
iwantmycrayons
desi
lev
blondie
Ez
JJ
gin
Nessess
Derek
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek

Derek

Once Upon a Time - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:12 pm

coffee
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Derel. 36
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:50 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Well, that eppie was better than I expected.

Does anyone know if it has been renewed or not?

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:06 am

According to their FB page it's been renewed.
https://www.facebook.com/OnceABC?fref=ts

Was tonight the finale? I'll have to watch this week.

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:09 am

I thought the season finale was awesome!

Iggy - It has been renewed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/10/once-upon-a-time-renewed-season-3_n_3166318.html

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:11 am

Sorry Goof. I hope you didn't see my post before I edited it. It had info about tonight's episode, and you haven't seen it yet.

I really, really loved it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:21 am

Here are some of the parts about tonight's episode that I loved. I will hide it for Goof.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:00 am

not only was it renewed, but there is a spin off starting too (to air in between seasons of OAUT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:38 am

blondie wrote:
not only was it renewed, but there is a spin off starting too (to air in between seasons of OAUT)
Link?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:43 am

I was alomst bowled over at the goodness everybody exuded. I searched in vain for bad guys....

Well at the very least the Lacey character has been gotten rid of wine

So it seems pretty clear that that Greg and Tamara are in the service of the wraith dude from Neverland...he's somehow deluded them into thinking they're doing a good thing by trying to destroy magic....when they describe their task, they give it almost a religious zeal, calling it "unholy" ... anybody find it ironic as hell that they use magic, to destroy magic? lol2

I'm imagining that somewhere in the next season, which looks to at least start out on Neverland, to somehow change the Hook and Peter Pan characters, into the ones we know. That's what's neat about what the writers do, they take traditional characters, start them out in different scenarios and circumstances, and they change into the characters we're familiar with...

And yay that Bae/Neil is alive...but where? It'd be too convenient for him to have washed up on Neverland...
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:59 am

meepsrus wrote:
blondie wrote:
Link?

here's some info on it - I'm not sure where I originally saw it. It may have been a link in another post.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/once-upon-a-time/once-upon-a-time-spin-off-pee--49764.aspx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:11 am

Filming for the four-scene presentation begins April 7 in Vancouver

Del could be our spy on the set Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm

I was very pleased with the Finale, great episode.

Here is an interview with the Showrunners:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/13/once-upon-a-time-season-finale-interview/

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Colleen, I liked those parts as well.

I hated that Lacey character.

Now, I am actually looking forward to next season. smile

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:29 am

meepsrus wrote:
I was alomst bowled over at the goodness everybody exuded. I searched in vain for bad guys....

Well at the very least the Lacey character has been gotten rid of wine

So it seems pretty clear that that Greg and Tamara are in the service of the wraith dude from Neverland...he's somehow deluded them into thinking they're doing a good thing by trying to destroy magic....when they describe their task, they give it almost a religious zeal, calling it "unholy" ... anybody find it ironic as hell that they use magic, to destroy magic? lol2

I'm imagining that somewhere in the next season, which looks to at least start out on Neverland, to somehow change the Hook and Peter Pan characters, into the ones we know. That's what's neat about what the writers do, they take traditional characters, start them out in different scenarios and circumstances, and they change into the characters we're familiar with...

And yay that Bae/Neil is alive...but where? It'd be too convenient for him to have washed up on Neverland...
Neil is in the enchanted forest.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:13 am

i can say that i really loved this episode...good stuff ...i like seeing all the villains working with emma, charming, and snow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:16 am

Derek wrote:
i can say that i really loved this episode...good stuff ...i like seeing all the villains working with emma, charming, and snow...

Something called the "greater good" I guess...but I really don't want to see a good "evil queen" for very long 55 Or a warm Hook for that matter..
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:19 am

well i think they all have good in them..and i think there is a greater evil they can all go up against...like the lost boys and peter pan...(not sure why he's a bad guy in this but o well)...
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:51 am

I don't know why he's a bad guy either, but I like it. I always thought he was kind of a creep, myself. stache
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:20 am

I liked that change as well, I also liked how Rumpel knows who Peter Pan is. Next season ought to be good.

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:24 am

Yeah somehow the story line will put Peter Pan into the good character, and Hook bad to the bad guy where he belongs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:52 pm

you think, meeps? i think they'll stick with the flip. we've seen plenty of bad hook.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:34 pm

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:44 pm

JJ wrote:
you think, meeps? i think they'll stick with the flip. we've seen plenty of bad hook.

But shouldn't the storyline of the characters eventually shift to what we know? In the Peter Pan story, Peter eventually has to take Wendy and her brothers to Neverland, he obviously hasn't done it yet...
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:52 am

I guess next season we really won't see much of Storybrook - I can wait to see how Neverland plays out.
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:12 am

meepsrus wrote:
JJ wrote:

But shouldn't the storyline of the characters eventually shift to what we know? In the Peter Pan story, Peter eventually has to take Wendy and her brothers to Neverland, he obviously hasn't done it yet...

Remind me again of the whole Peter Pan story. I've seen Hook more times than Peter Pan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

I remember the Mary Martin version, shown live back in the early 60's....Peter breaks into the children's bedroom at night, and convinces them to come to Neverland, telling them they'll never grow old...they leave by flying out the window, and and eventually coming to Neverland, where Peter and Hook are mortal enemies, much like in the Willams/Hoffman movie, from there I think it's the same storyline....I think I've only seen Hook once, I wasn't impressed...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 pm

That does not bother me to much. I can't remember what he looked like. lol

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 am

I probably wouldn't even have noticed either 55 
Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Ez wrote:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/25/once-upon-a-time-tinkerbell/

"Giancarlo Esposito will return for an episode as The Mirror/Sidney."

yay Yay!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:49 am

Goof wrote:
Thank you Goof. :x 

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:51 am

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:12 am

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:32 pm

I am glad OUAT is back, I enjoyed tonights ep. I am looking forward to seeing more of Neverland, and I liked Bae being back in the Enchanted Forest too.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Watching now.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:13 am

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:49 am

I like that this season may be a much darker season

I just read that recap and I don't remember Robin Hood - I was struggling to stay awake. I guess I'll try to rewatch it again before Sunday.

The spin off of Wonderland starts soon!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 am

Yea, I am looking forward to that as well. Robin Hood was in Rumpel's Castle when Bae went looking for something magical.

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:36 am

I was tired. I don't remember that. I woke up in time for Homeland - that's the one I was really looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 am

oohhh that was Robin Hood! lol i didnt catch that Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Ugh, I only got to see some of the show. I will have to rewatch. :| 

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:59 am

I rewatched yesterday and evidently I missed a lot on Sunday - Robin Hood, Rumple meeting the sinister Peter Pan rep (I do remember him killing Tamara or whatever her name was), Emma almost dying, Henry flying and Pan revealing himself.

It was actually a really good episode lol
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:21 am

Yea, I thought it was as well.

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:35 am

I liked it a lot...but I missd something? How did Rumple end up on the island ahead of the others? Was it when he dropped his cane and it twirled?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:36 am

And he sure got back in typical character didn't he...with Tamara...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next