AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inLOST Reference in Diablo III TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
LOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyLOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyLOST Reference in Diablo III Empty 
gin (20877)
LOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyLOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyLOST Reference in Diablo III Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

LOST Reference in Diablo III

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

LOST Reference in Diablo III Empty
PostSubject: LOST Reference in Diablo III   LOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:18 pm

In the new PC fantasy RPG game Diablo III, there is a LOST reference in the second desert zone of Act II. The player comes across a shipwreck in the middle of a desert, and an item called "The Black Rock Ledger: Page 23." Here's the text of that item:

"Madness, complete bloody madness. The captain has disappeared into the desert somewhere, and the rest of the survivors are convinced there's some sort of monster after us. I'm starting to think the crewmen that died in the wreck got the easy way out, lucky bastards."
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: LOST Reference in Diablo III   LOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:20 pm

ahah thats cool..do you play this game?...i hear about it like every 10 minutes..
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: LOST Reference in Diablo III   LOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:26 pm

No, never played it, just saw the story on my Twitter feed. 55
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: LOST Reference in Diablo III   LOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:40 pm

ive never really played any games like that..the pc/mac games etc..
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: LOST Reference in Diablo III   LOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Yea, thats what I have an XBOX for.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: LOST Reference in Diablo III   LOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:40 pm

haha awesome... I will have to ask my ex if he has noticed that yet.. he got the new Diablo for free for resurrecting my old WoW account... which I now cannot play cause I only have my shitty laptop Sad I just got into raiding with my guild and now no desktop computer
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: LOST Reference in Diablo III   LOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:15 pm

awesome!
Back to top Go down
oh_pook

oh_pook

PostSubject: Re: LOST Reference in Diablo III   LOST Reference in Diablo III EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:13 am

Did you all see Jorge Garcia is on Twitter now!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST Reference in Diablo III   LOST Reference in Diablo III Empty

Back to top Go down

LOST Reference in Diablo III
Page 1 of 1