AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWorld Baseball Classic TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
World Baseball Classic EmptyWorld Baseball Classic EmptyWorld Baseball Classic Empty 
gin (20877)
World Baseball Classic EmptyWorld Baseball Classic EmptyWorld Baseball Classic Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

World Baseball Classic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

World Baseball Classic Empty
PostSubject: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 1:34 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed the WBC this year, nice to finally win it!

blondie

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:23 pm

I watched a couple of innings last night but didn't really follow it.

A friend at work was really rooting for PR and he's naturally a little disappointed today.

But the real season is starting and that's the best news woooo
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 11:28 am

I can't believe the red sox are opening a home this year, the first week of april. stooopid. but I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 12:44 pm

I just saw that our first game starts at 4pm so I'll actually be able to see most of it.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 1:38 pm

So Pumped for Opening Day, I feel really good about this season

Ez

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 1:38 pm

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Ez wrote:
except they are calling for snow changing to rain friday night into saturday around here :|
why, WHY can't we open the season in texas, tampa, Toronto, some effin where the weather or dome makes it easier to play?/

that being said, I too think they have a team capable of getting to the world series, even without papi, they are young talented, and the pitching staff should be good enough
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Snow lol2

I saw snow in the northeast earlier and was wondering where
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:54 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
Ez wrote:
except they are calling for snow changing to rain friday night into saturday around here :|
why, WHY can't we open the season in texas, tampa, Toronto, some effin where the weather or dome makes it easier to play?/

that being said, I too think they have a team capable of getting to the world series, even without papi, they are young talented, and the pitching staff should be good enough

The Pitching Staff should be solid,minus Price... facepalm

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:23 am

Ez wrote:
iwantmycrayons wrote:
Ez wrote:

well we need him to be healthy for the playoffs.....wait that's not right either omg
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:27 am

blondie wrote:
Snow lol2

it looks like we might get some slushy sleet and snow before it rains, Boston as well, the home opener is definitely in danger of getting postponed and at any rate the wether will be more suited to a hockey game than a baseball game.

why are you having a team start their season in an area where you know the weather is iffy this time of year WHYYYYYYY Mad Mad Mad

we could be playing the anahiem los angeles in the general area of california north of san diego and south of san francisco angels this week fer gawd sakes
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:22 am

iwantmycrayons wrote:
Ez wrote:
iwantmycrayons wrote:
Ez wrote:

well we need him to be healthy for the playoffs.....wait that's not right either omg

there's always the great Kyle Kendrick - he should do well in the AL East. It's not like its a tough division or anything....
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 am

iwantmycrayons wrote:
blondie wrote:
Snow lol2

it looks like we might get some slushy sleet and snow before it rains, Boston as well, the home opener is definitely in danger of getting postponed and at any rate the wether will be more suited to a hockey game than a baseball game.

why are you having a team start their season in an area where you know the weather is iffy this time of year WHYYYYYYY Mad Mad Mad

we could be playing the anahiem los angeles   in the general area of california north of san diego and south of san francisco angels this week fer gawd sakes

planning could be better. It would suck if the opener got postponed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Baseball Classic   World Baseball Classic Empty

Back to top Go down

World Baseball Classic
Page 1 of 1