AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Good Fight TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Good Fight EmptyThe Good Fight EmptyThe Good Fight Empty 
gin (20877)
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

The Good Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stuntdog

stuntdog

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Season 2 just started last week. So far, so great. Excellent TV. Give it a chance, if you haven't.
BTW - it's certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes:
TOMATOMETER - 100% /  AUDIENCE SCORE - 88%
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 12:41 pm

Does really no one here watch this? wth The show is awesome! popcorn
Back to top Go down
Hodgepodge

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:56 pm

stuntdog wrote:
Does really no one here watch this?   wth   The show is awesome! popcorn
Dog, I haven't missed an episode since the S1 premiere.
It is such a great series, that's become better this season with the "shorts". I love those. eee
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 5:48 pm

Finally someone else is watching/commenting. yay
Seems like some peeps think that Rose is leaving the show. Wonder if those peeps ever watched The Good Wife.
Cuz characters used to leave the firm and still be on the show, usually in a more adversarial role.
Thinking that that might happen with Maia. Remember that Marissa asked Blum if he only hired smart people?
I'm guessing that she might wind up working with/for him and battling her old firm.
Burning bridges and stirring up drama. All of which will cause a rift in friendships. Stay tuned....
Back to top Go down
Hodgepodge

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:56 pm

stuntdog wrote:
Finally someone else is watching/commenting. yay
Seems like some peeps think that Rose is leaving the show. Wonder if those peeps ever watched The Good Wife.
Cuz characters used to leave the firm and still be on the show, usually in a more adversarial role.
Thinking that that might happen with Maia. Remember that Marissa asked Blum if he only hired smart people?
I'm guessing that she might wind up working with/for him and battling her old firm.
Burning bridges and stirring up drama. All of which will cause a rift in friendships. Stay tuned....
I've always thought she was a vital character to the series since the beginning. Yeah, it was her father who brought down Diane, but she never blamed Maia. As a matter of fact, she brought her along to Bossman, et al.

I remember, The Good Wife, when Carey left the firm and went on to join the SAS office. He definitely wanted revenge against that old firm. But, I'm hoping they find a way to bring Maia back under the foll. Again, I really liked the character and the actress portraying her.
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 11:07 am

Well no Maia in this episode and none in the trailer. A little disconcerting. However no official news online of her departing the show. Which would most certainly occur if she was written off. Bet Blum is gonna cause some chaos in the firm. dunno
Back to top Go down
Hodgepodge

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 6:15 pm

stuntdog wrote:
Well no Maia in this episode and none in the trailer. A little disconcerting. However no official news online of her departing the show. Which would most certainly occur if she was written off. Bet Blum is gonna cause some chaos in the firm. dunno
I missed her as well. Sad
I know Rose Leslie got married recently. Wasn't it last year? Maybe she's on a belated honeymoon.

Someone else I'd miss if she left...the Marissa Gold character. I just love her. She's right out there. Remember when she gave Maia those sunglasses? Hilarious!

I'm with you 100% when it comes to Blum. Especially when we were made aware he knew the drug dealer from, The Good Wife (can't think of his name right now).

Oh, and what's the deal with Diane and those hatchets? It seems very erotic. Remember when the girl showed them to her? "I want them!"
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 12:06 pm

2nd episode sans Maia. However, she was notably mentioned again in as many episodes. Kinda unusual for a character that's written off, tho. Kinda wondering if they're purposely keeping her in our consciousness. Wondering if she'll return to cause a ruckus (via TGW S2 Cary). Hoping so. Cuz Maia was one of my fav characters. Plus her, Marissa & Lucca interactions was one of the better parts of the series.

Just read that they were renewed for a 4th season! yay  I'm hoping that maybe they'll return to the usual multi guest cast we're used to. I think that one of the strengths of both series was it's use of recurring characters. Think that sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad (or maybe less is more). Like the Joker in TDK.
Back to top Go down
Hodgepodge

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:27 pm

stuntdog wrote:
...Just read that they were renewed for a 4th season!... yay  
That's great news, Dog. eee
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptyThu May 02, 2019 12:45 pm

Even more good news...
from trailer:
Kinda odd moment in place of the 2nd TGF skoolhouse rockish shorts where it cut to all black screen saying CBS has censored this content. I'm guessing they're maing a point/fun?    dunno
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptyFri May 17, 2019 9:40 pm

So Maia's off to DC with Blum, Julius is somehow still becoming a federal judge, Marissa & Lucca are droppin' acid in the office, and Diane & Kurt are being raided by SWAT team! Frakkin' krazy finale! Wonder if we'll see Julius or Maia again? Are they both leaving the show, or will they return? Julius came back after leaving the firm in S1. So it wouldn't be unprecedented. dunno
Back to top Go down
Hodgepodge

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:02 pm

stuntdog wrote:
So Maia's off to DC with Blum, Julius is somehow still becoming a federal judge, Marissa & Lucca are droppin' acid in the office, and Diane & Kurt are being raided by SWAT team! Frakkin' krazy finale! Wonder if we'll see Julius or Maia again? Are they both leaving the show, or will they return? Julius came back after leaving the firm in S1. So it wouldn't be unprecedented. dunno
I'm hoping Maia (Rose Leslie) isn't using Blum as a way to leave the series. I'd miss her something awful. cry

I remember Julius leaving, The Good Wife. I'm curious whether he went on to something with a little more meat to it (network television series).

I know Lucca's "baby's daddy" is suppose to be out drumming up $ for his run for office, but I thought they were good together. Don't get me wrong, if I had to choose between him and the baby's grandmother, I'd take the grandmother without breaking a sweat. :goof:

I thought Marissa helping Julius with his campaign for Judge was nice to see. Here's hoping they find something else for her to do next season.

And you know it was Diane's former girlfriend who sent SWAT to her house. This is all out war. shkfst
Back to top Go down
Hodgepodge

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 3:22 pm

CBS started airing S1 of, The Good Fight (June 15, 209), on their regular CBS stations.
If you don't have CBS's "All-Access" subscription, here's your chance to view a great series.
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:44 am

Anyone else catch the rather bizarre S3 premiere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Fight
Page 1 of 1