AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Castle Rock - HULU Premieres July 25

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandi

PostSubject: Castle Rock - HULU Premieres July 25   Thu May 31, 2018 6:09 am

Wow!  I didn't know this was even in the works!

Castle Rock (10 episodes) is set in the Stephen King multiverse and based on the stories and characters in that little part of Maine where everything strange, weird and King takes place.   Scott Glenn as Alan Pangborn,  Sissy Spacek as Ruth Deaver  and (be still my heart)  Terry O'Quinn as Dale Lacy.

Hopefully for those without HULU, there will be a free trial available about that time.  It looks like all 10 episodes will be released on July 25.  

As a new member, I can't post external links for 7 days -- so said the system.  Additional information is available at futoncritic.com.  Just do an alpha check for Castle Rock.
Back to top Go down
davidalan

PostSubject: Re: Castle Rock - HULU Premieres July 25   Thu May 31, 2018 1:35 pm

Sounds fun.

I stayed in down east Maine for two weeks in 2010. Nothing weird happened. Oh except an extensive fog while a bunch of us were walking by an old church. And one day crows kept squawking and landing in the yard. And one day a hummingbird got real close to my face and stayed there staring at me for maybe ten seconds. But no one went missing.
Back to top Go down
sandi

PostSubject: Re: Castle Rock - HULU Premieres July 25   Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:05 pm

Found this trailer ...

Back to top Go down
sandi

PostSubject: Re: Castle Rock - HULU Premieres July 25   Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Allison Tolman has just joined the cast.  Fargo fans will remember her as police deputy Molly Solverson.  
full story here
Back to top Go down
Big John

PostSubject: Re: Castle Rock - HULU Premieres July 25   Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:50 pm

@davidalan wrote:
I stayed in down east Maine for two weeks in 2010. Nothing weird happened.

hmmm
Back to top Go down
His Royal Dorkness

PostSubject: Re: Castle Rock - HULU Premieres July 25   Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:59 pm

I was kicked out of an arcade in Kennebunkport in the summer of 1987 for wearing an Aerosmith t-shirt. I tried explaining to security that i understood that "Heavy Metal Tee Shirts" were banned and that's why i chose to wear my one tee that wasn't a heavy metal band, but to no avail.

Now THAT is a Maine horror story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Rock - HULU Premieres July 25   

Back to top Go down

Castle Rock - HULU Premieres July 25
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-