A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

TV Series Recommendations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandi

PostSubject: TV Series Recommendations   Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:07 am

We need a spot for recommendations. hai

I've just finished "Altered Carbon" on Netflix and I highly recommend it.  

Netflix wrote:
In a future where humans can transfer their minds from body to body, a rebel is brought back to life to solve a twisted, high-stakes murder case.

Back to top Go down
neillt006

PostSubject: Re: TV Series Recommendations   Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:47 pm

The first two seasons of Genius on National Geographic were very good, in my opinion.

N.
Back to top Go down
His Royal Dorkness

PostSubject: Re: TV Series Recommendations   Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Series i've really totally enjoyed: The Wire; Breaking Bad; LOST; The X-Files; Star Trek: TOS & Star Trek Continues; Millennium; Game of Thrones; Rome; A&E's Poirot (feat. David Suchet); Futurama; How I Met Your Mother; Red Dwarf

Series i've mostly enjoyed: The Walking Dead; Oz; Orange Is The New Black; Dirk Gently; The Young Ones; South Park; Dollhouse; Firefly; Star Trek: The Next Generation

Series i enjoyed at first that then lost me: Dexter; The Shield; Legion; Colony; Revolution; Caprica

________

Hardly an exhaustive list but it's a start.

Last edited by His Royal Dorkness on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: TV Series Recommendations   Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Very good shows: Spaced, Life's Too Short (amazingly funny), Plebs, Shameless (prefer the british one, but that's just me), Dr Who, Torchwood, Bob Newhart (if you like old school comedy), Trailer Park Boys of course. Black Books (any Graham Linehan stuff is really good IMO.)

for drama, 911 is good but can be intense at times (some scenes i had to look away); Code Black is good tho i can never figure out when it airs; The Shield is still great, watched a couple of times and still holds up on rewatch; Northern Exposure still fun to watch, esp the Chris episodes; House still good after several rewatches, really strong cast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Series Recommendations   

Back to top Go down

TV Series Recommendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-