AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Haunting of Hill House TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Haunting of Hill House EmptyThe Haunting of Hill House EmptyThe Haunting of Hill House Empty 
gin (20877)
The Haunting of Hill House EmptyThe Haunting of Hill House EmptyThe Haunting of Hill House Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

The Haunting of Hill House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stuntdog

stuntdog

The Haunting of Hill House Empty
PostSubject: The Haunting of Hill House   The Haunting of Hill House EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:18 am

Definitely one of the best new shows of the year!
What you all think?
Back to top Go down
MrBill60

MrBill60

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting of Hill House   The Haunting of Hill House EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:42 am

Fantastic from start to finish.  It just builds and gets totally nuts by the end.   Pay attention to what's going on in the background, there are some creepy Easter Eggs.  Excellent production values, the writing editing and acting were all top notch and I was particularly impressed with the child actors.
Back to top Go down
Big John

Big John

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting of Hill House   The Haunting of Hill House EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 12:44 pm

I agre about the child actors. Impressed by thier abilities at such young ages. They nailed their characters.

I wasn't quite as thrilled with the program as a whole. I undwerstand that the ending is the hardest part to write, but the ending here is particularly bad.

I also didn't enjoy the extended dialogue. Too much of it in many scenes in most of the episodes. These characters drone on and on at tomes and it is not necessary or interesting. None of it added much to character development so it often falls flat, and usually could have been communicated more efficiently. Reminded me of Inglorious Basterds in that regard.

The frights, however, are very well done. More of them would have been welcome. There were a few spooky things that were left unexplained. I would have enjoyed exploriung them further.

Overall I'd give this mini series a 6/10.
Back to top Go down
The Ricksters

The Ricksters

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting of Hill House   The Haunting of Hill House EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 4:55 pm

I have really enjoyed this show.  I am going to watch the last episode this weekend.  Creeps me out.  yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting of Hill House   The Haunting of Hill House Empty

Back to top Go down

The Haunting of Hill House
Page 1 of 1