AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inTransformers & G.I. Joe TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Transformers & G.I. Joe EmptyTransformers & G.I. Joe EmptyTransformers & G.I. Joe Empty 
gin (20877)
Transformers & G.I. Joe EmptyTransformers & G.I. Joe EmptyTransformers & G.I. Joe Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Transformers & G.I. Joe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
His Royal Dorkness

His Royal Dorkness

Transformers & G.I. Joe Empty
PostSubject: Transformers & G.I. Joe   Transformers & G.I. Joe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 10:14 pm

There've been some rumors that the Transformers and G.I. Joe film franchises might do a crossover film or three.

I've finally seen both G.I. Joe movies, and i have to admit that i wouldn't give them high scores or warm reviews, but they were cool.

I haven't seen all the Transformers films, and i'm okay with that, but they're pretty visually impressive at least.

I'd be interested if the crossover happened. Interested enough to go the theatre? Probably not. But i'd watch it for free some day.

Would anybody else care at all about this, if it were to happen?
Back to top Go down
MrBill60

MrBill60

PostSubject: Re: Transformers & G.I. Joe   Transformers & G.I. Joe EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 9:34 pm

I saw the original Transformer's film (Have they rebooted this one yet?) , thought it was pretty cool.  Couldn't get into the sequels.  As far as GI Joe, the only one I know is the one I played with as a kid, before the term "action figure" was invented, lol.

eta: Guess I'm wrong about "Action Figures", according to Wikipedia the term was coined in 1964 by Hasbro to market the original GI Joe to boys who refused to play with "dolls".    I've never heard the term used until I was well out of my "action figure" phase.
Back to top Go down
His Royal Dorkness

His Royal Dorkness

PostSubject: Re: Transformers & G.I. Joe   Transformers & G.I. Joe EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:44 pm

The 1986 original was rebooted in 2007 and there have been 4 sequels, plus there's a Bumblebee prequel out now.

Transformers, 2007; Revenge of the Fallen, 2009; Dark of the Moon, 2011; Age of Extinction, 2014; The Last Knight, 2017.

There have been 2 G.I. Joe movies: 2009's Rise of Cobra and 2013's Retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod

Zaphod

PostSubject: Re: Transformers & G.I. Joe   Transformers & G.I. Joe EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 8:52 am

i liked the original transformers (2007 one), didn't like the sequels - went a little too action crazy for me (slow down, allow my eyeballs to register the movements and not just colory blurs.)

the GIJoe films are hokey but fun. so yeah, i'd watch a crossover to see what they do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers & G.I. Joe   Transformers & G.I. Joe Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers & G.I. Joe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: Movies-
Jump to: