AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI'm catching up on the Star Wars films TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
I'm catching up on the Star Wars films EmptyI'm catching up on the Star Wars films EmptyI'm catching up on the Star Wars films Empty 
gin (20877)
I'm catching up on the Star Wars films EmptyI'm catching up on the Star Wars films EmptyI'm catching up on the Star Wars films Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

I'm catching up on the Star Wars films

Go down 
AuthorMessage
His Royal Dorkness

His Royal Dorkness

I'm catching up on the Star Wars films Empty
PostSubject: I'm catching up on the Star Wars films   I'm catching up on the Star Wars films EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:56 pm

I've watched 1 through 8 and am about halfway through 6.2. 6.1 and 9 are both available On Demand for reasonable prices. I just might find myself all caught up before long.

I thought 8 was pretty good. I'd heard a lot of belly-aching over it, and i now think that the detractors were looking for things to hate for some reason that i don't understand.
Back to top Go down

I'm catching up on the Star Wars films
Page 1 of 1