AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGymanist Shawn Johnson retires TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyGymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyGymanist Shawn Johnson retires Empty 
gin (20877)
Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyGymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyGymanist Shawn Johnson retires Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires Empty
PostSubject: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:50 am

I thought she was trying to make the olympic team
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:16 am

Her knee injury was to severe.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 am

that sucks..i liked that young lady...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:46 am

Yea, I do too.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:04 pm

this is weird...but ive always followed womens gymnastics at the Olympics ...i remember being a big fan of dominque dawes and dominque muchiono (misspelled)...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Nothing weird about that, I watch womens gymnastics too.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 pm

i remember watching kerri shrug (ms) ..and when she landed that last flip with a fucked up ankle?..i was in vegas with "mah boys"...and we were all watching freakin girls gymnastics..lol...we all jumped up and down like it was the greatest thing...i was only like 13 or something..
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:18 pm

55 , aw youth.
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:08 pm

that sucks, I was hoping she would be able to make the Olympic team.
Back to top Go down
Nia

Nia

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Sad She's a true class act. Does loads of charity appearances in Iowa and is very friendly and kind to "the public".

I love her foresight in taking care of herself though. It's a smart move on her part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires   Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires Empty

Back to top Go down

Gymanist Shawn Johnson retires
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: General Sports Talk (Olympics, Golf, Soccer, Etc.)-
Jump to: