AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Expanse - Syfy - Page 8 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Expanse - Syfy - Page 8 EmptyThe Expanse - Syfy - Page 8 EmptyThe Expanse - Syfy - Page 8 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Expanse - Syfy - Page 8 EmptyThe Expanse - Syfy - Page 8 EmptyThe Expanse - Syfy - Page 8 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

The Expanse - Syfy

Go down 
+4
sandi
Big John
Maturin
Pi-O-My
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
MrBill60

MrBill60

The Expanse - Syfy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expanse - Syfy   The Expanse - Syfy - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 7:35 pm

My favorite Avasarala quotes in book 2,
. "The generals are all f*cking men!"
- great rant while her aide, Sorel's mind is on something else.

.The problem with hair in zero-g
" How the f*ck do you keep your hair like that? I look like a Hedgehog's been humping my skull"

I'm going to reread Caliban's War, so many great quotes and beyond.
Back to top Go down

The Expanse - Syfy
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-
Jump to: