AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inTom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 EmptyTom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 EmptyTom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 EmptyTom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 EmptyTom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan

Go down 
+4
Hodgepodge
TBC
Ez
Big John
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Big John

Big John

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan   Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 7:15 pm

I watched S2 roughly 4 to 6 weeks ago. As I sit here right now, I can say I remember more about season one than this current season. So yeah...

I do remember being entertained but the whole darn thing was so generic. Topple the evil foreign dictator blah blah blah. Okay, I'll play along because some of it is pure popcorn entertainment even though I don't recall a single hair raising, white knuckle moment. It was all more or less like... okay that happened... and now that happened... oh and that just happened. Nothing too inspiring though.

I'll stay tuned for next season because it does entertain while in the moment. Be great if they can figure out how to deliver something more intense.
Back to top Go down
MrBill60

MrBill60

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan   Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 3:01 pm

Yeah, I agree, for me it is too predictable, maybe I'm too familiar with Clancy. I'm still working my way through it. It was fairly predictable what would go down once Jack Ryan had dinner with his close friend, the Senator, and his family.
Back to top Go down
TBC

TBC

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan   Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 3:36 pm

I think they are completely walking away from Clancy's Ryanverse. Maybe Uber becomes the "Clark" surrogate, I don't know. But the guy we thought was that guy after the first season is toast.
Back to top Go down
Hodgepodge

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan   Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 3:49 pm

TBC wrote:
I think they are completely walking away from Clancy's Ryanverse. Maybe Uber becomes the "Clark" surrogate, I don't know. But the guy we thought was that guy after the first season is toast.
I just knew Matice (John Hoogenakker) was going to be the book's "Clark". Even after Jack found him buried at that camp, I figured he was going to start breathing again.

I honestly enjoyed this season. Although, I would've loved to see him continue his relationship with Kathie Mueller from the first season.

I also didn't like the reasoning the series gave for Jack not following Greer to Moscow. Plus, why would he leave the CIA and join the State Dept.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan   Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2