AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Following - Page 3 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Following - Page 3 EmptyThe Following - Page 3 EmptyThe Following - Page 3 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Following - Page 3 EmptyThe Following - Page 3 EmptyThe Following - Page 3 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Following

Go down 
+8
Iggy
Nessess
ExpletiveDeleted
iwantmycrayons
desi
Ez
gin
blondie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
blondie

blondie

The Following - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:46 am

iwantmycrayons wrote:
ladycolleen wrote:
I'm hoping that Jacob kills Emma.

I'm being bad, aren't I? The Following - Page 3 2486471917

Meeps - I wasn't aware that killing everyone with the same name was done before. Where was that?
it was done in the first terminator Movie I'm sure it has been done in other movies and shows too

now that you say that, I do remember Terminator doing something like that

it didn't take away from the show for me - those killings were pretty brutal
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:58 am

blondie wrote:
iwantmycrayons wrote:
ladycolleen wrote:
I'm hoping that Jacob kills Emma.

I'm being bad, aren't I? The Following - Page 3 2486471917

Meeps - I wasn't aware that killing everyone with the same name was done before. Where was that?
it was done in the first terminator Movie I'm sure it has been done in other movies and shows too

now that you say that, I do remember Terminator doing something like that

it didn't take away from the show for me - those killings were pretty brutal
ahre you Sarah Conna?? The Following - Page 3 3845856932( in best Ahhhnold voice)
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:59 am

lol
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:04 am

lol2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 am

The series is quite new where I live and can't wait to see more of it... Can anyone tell me how many seasons are there right now? So far I think they only finished showing the first seasons here...
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 am

We are still mid-season here ... probably nearing the season finale (may-ish)
This show has grown on me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 am

Mid Season!!! Surprised So not funny... I hate how slow things are down here when it comes to shows.. movies etc... tap I need to move seriously that way I am more catches up and don't need to wait months or a year even when things appear lol
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:14 am

that is a long time to wait!
I think you guys get movie releases before we do though sometimes no?

were you born and raised in the Netherlands? do you plan on moving?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 am

Yes we often have to wait a very long time before we finally get new seasons around here... Look at CSI Miami for example... we were stuck at season 8 and it took maybe close to 2 years maybe a little less before they finally came out with Season 9. We now have similiar issues with season 10... It can be rather annoying really and even now that they have season 10 they only have the first half so now we need to wait for second half

There has been a time that I wanted to move but once I had some nasty experiences compared with stories from a friend who lives in the US I have considered it best to stay down here. I have some health issues and anxieties which would do me in if I did move to the US.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 am

Last night was pretty creepy and bloody

although

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 am

Don't blame you...this country can get anybody's health messed up sometimes I think...but personally I wouldn't live permanently anywhere else.....with the POSSIBLE exception of Cananada cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:47 am

I know moving won't be an option any time soon unless I find someone to live with and love.. However.. I do hope one day I can at least visit some locations that I would love to see some day. I think I should move this topic elsewhere though since this is suppose to be about "The Following" *lol*
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 am

ah we consistently change topics within threads. dont sweat it! The Following - Page 3 2632266518
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:58 am

Go with the flow...it's our motto Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:01 am

O! Alright that's good to know *wipes away the sweat and goes with the flow* XD *lol*
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:23 pm

The Following - Page 3 1091913718
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:28 am

Anybody still watching this? I'm sticking with it, at least to its conclusion...I'm just wondering if anyone has bothered to keep track of the body count for the season...I mean this most recent ep, I count at least 19 dead...and one more possible...I think Parker's a goner Sad
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:35 am

im still watching...not my favorite show..and its silly some times...but since i started it i want to at least finish it out for the season..doubt ill get back into it when it starts back up for season 2 tho...

i think parker makes it out..in the previews it showed her talking on her cell phone to ryan...he'll come dig her up..looked pretty shallow too...

that is one of my biggest fears...that would be the worst way to die man...wow
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:41 am

yes to still watching, although on weekends so I haven't seen this week's yet. I like it still but I haven't been counting bodies.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 am

Derek wrote:
im still watching...not my favorite show..and its silly some times...but since i started it i want to at least finish it out for the season..doubt ill get back into it when it starts back up for season 2 tho...

i think parker makes it out..in the previews it showed her talking on her cell phone to ryan...he'll come dig her up..looked pretty shallow too...

mine too, there have a been a couple of movies about that, I think the last one I saw was with ryan reynolds who was soldier buried and talking to someone on a cell phone, that movie freaked me out a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 am

I can't imagine the horror of that...I think this is why they gave her backstory earlier in the season...all her abuse she endured from her parent's cult as a girl is going to come back to haunt her...I wonder HOW they find her...yeah they didn't actually have the coffin in a deep hole...I bet they tell Ryan where to find her, just in time, just to terrorize him AND her.

Speaking of Joe...why doesn't this SOB die??? Does Claire have to cut off his freaking head??? I agree, that part about him putting a little gauze on the wound, then chugging a few bourbons and carrying on, that is silly...a knife to the gut is quite incapacitating, let alone two...a pasta dinner certainly wouldn't be in order 55
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:44 am

iwantmycrayons wrote:
Derek wrote:

mine too, there have a been a couple of movies about that, I think the last one I saw was with ryan reynolds who was soldier buried and talking to someone on a cell phone, that movie freaked me out a little.

I saw a movie directed by John Carpenter ("Halloween") caled The Serpent and the Rainbow, had to do with Voodoo, and they buried someone alive in that too, that was unnerving...
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:49 am

yea when i was a kid i seen some weird show where this girl wanted to be buried alive to see what it was like but she told a friend to dig her up right away..but she was to get inside the casket with the person and she was going to light a match to see who it was...and she lit the match and it was the guy she told to dig her up dead inside the casket with her..she flipped out scratching at the box ..noone knew she was down there now...weird and freaked me out...i think it was a twilight zone episode or something...
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:51 am

the movie with ryan reynlds was just him in a casket, with a lighter and cellphone, 90 minutes of freaky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:53 am

Did he have an air supply then? (not the group, that would kill anybody 55 )
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 am

meepsrus wrote:
Did he have an air supply then? (not the group, that would kill anybody The Following - Page 3 650269930 )
according to the movie he figures he has about 90 minutes of air, and goes about trying to get ahold of people on the cell phone to try and get them to help, I thought it was pretty well done, and ryan reynolds pulled off the lone actor in a movie as well as anyone i've seen, he even calls his mother which was hard to watch.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 am

and yes, if they pumped air supply into the casket I'd be begging to for the air to run out The Following - Page 3 2666332500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:59 am

What movie was this?
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:12 am

meepsrus wrote:
What movie was this?
it's called simply enough ' Buried' made in 2010
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:14 am

I can't watch anything where someone is trapped gross I'm not really claustrophobic but watching that makes me feel like I am.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:17 am

blondie wrote:
I can't watch anything where someone is trapped The Following - Page 3 1789813676 I'm not really claustrophobic but watching that makes me feel like I am.
that's exactly what this movie does, it was very effective at doing that
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 pm

The previews were vague at best, if Parker does have a cell phone, it may not be hers, it could be a throwaway, and those are harder to trace. That said, I want her to live.

I like this show, and will continue to watch it.

I think Joe is going to tease Ryan with safe Claire or safe Parker.

Joe, told Claire that someone stitched him up. But, I do agree, he should not be as mobile as he is.

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:51 pm

I really like this show, keeps me interested the whole time. I think it might be a save Claire or Save Parker situation too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:36 am

Iggy wrote:
The previews were vague at best, if Parker does have a cell phone, it may not be hers, it could be a throwaway, and those are harder to trace. That said, I want her to live.

I like this show, and will continue to watch it.

I think Joe is going to tease Ryan with safe Claire or safe Parker.

Joe, told Claire that someone stitched him up. But, I do agree, he should not be as mobile as he is.

Yep...I want her to live too, but that might be the sock-in-the-gut moment they leave us with, to carry us into the next season...Claire will live, I'm not worried about that...she and Ryan have to get back together, and she has to "redeem" him 32

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:46 pm

I don't think Ryan needs redeeming.

Last edited by Iggy on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Wow! I didn't realize that The Following was more than 1 season. I just read that it is renewed.

I was hoping that everything would be resolved in the finale.

It's not really my favorite. I actually found it quite predictable.

It perked up for awhile, but overall I can't say that I like it.

I'll watch season 1 finale and then I doubt I'll watch season 2.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Colleen, it has it moments, I am not good a predicating anything about any show. lol. I will be watching next season. I like it.

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:21 am

I just say "redeem" in the sense that Clair thinks she needs to save him...from his alcoholism, from pushing averybody away from him....LOL, it's a recurring theme in manay shows, just watched last week's Pof I last night, and now it's Fusco that is being saved by Carter...
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:24 am

yes, I watched that last night. I guess she considers him (and herself) a part of the Reese/Finch team. I love that the dog has an active part in their capers. lol2
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:12 pm

blondie wrote:
yes, I watched that last night. I guess she considers him (and herself) a part of the Reese/Finch team. I love that the dog has an active part in their capers. lol2
Sweetie, this is The Following Thread. You want the POI thread. lol, I have mixed up threads many a time.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 pm

meepsrus wrote:
I just say "redeem" in the sense that Clair thinks she needs to save him...from his alcoholism, from pushing averybody away from him....LOL, it's a recurring theme in manay shows, just watched last week's Pof I last night, and now it's Fusco that is being saved by Carter...
Ok, Ryan thinks everyone close to him, dies, so he pushes them away. But Mike did not die.

I am not sure, I liked the ending. I will re-watch tomorrow. But pretty sure, I will feel the same way.

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:00 am

i don't know what to think about the finale...i saw it coming with that bitch showing up...but arrrgh! frustrating cliff hanger!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:28 am

JJ wrote:
i don't know what to think about the finale...i saw it coming with that bitch showing up...but arrrgh! frustrating cliff hanger!
My one wish on the FB The Following board, was that Emma died in the finale. I did not get my wish. 36 Pretty sure Ryan will survive, and if Joe is really dead, some prodigy of Joes, will take up where he left off. I also wanted Claire to live.

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:23 am

Iggy wrote:
blondie wrote:
Sweetie, this is The Following Thread. You want the POI thread. lol, I have mixed up threads many a time.

Meeps mentioned something about POI that I was responding to lol2
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 am

I was on the edge of my seat the WHOLE show..... purposely did not read any spoilers ahead of time, thinking it would make the show even more awesome...... IT DID!!!!! :O
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:12 am

im sad parker died...
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 am

yes i was too..... even though for a great deal of the show, I was unsure of her (which I'm positive they tried to make us feel about EVERYONE)...... but a sad end for her..... i was SURE they were going to revive her!!!! And that ENDING!!!!!!!!!! :O I was more thinking about that stupid Emma, and forgot about the other EVIL one!!!! ;)
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 am

yea, some of the time i was thinking parker was going to end up being one of the cult members and turning on ryan at some point...she always looked like she was up to something..i guess not!
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:26 am

They were pretty clever about this premise...... you can't trust ANYone (except Ryan/Kevin).... even his sidekick was sometimes an uncertainty for me..... I guess i have trust issues.... hahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:38 pm

rikkuisme wrote:
They were pretty clever about this premise...... you can't trust ANYone (except Ryan/Kevin).... even his sidekick was sometimes an uncertainty for me..... I guess i have trust issues.... hahaha!!!!
lol, don't we all, and I agree, they did make Parker and Mike appear a bit sketchy.

PostSubject: Re: The Following   The Following - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Following
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-