AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead - Page 3 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+8
iwantmycrayons
desi
Derek
gin
JJ
Ez
Avalon
Iggy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Iggy wrote:
Ez wrote:
I think it makes since considering all the changes she has gone through, I still don't have any idea who was leaving the rats.
 So did Carol turn into a killer in the graphic novels?

I can understand the victim, becoming the victimizer.  (sp)   Trust me, I have seen it first hand.   But Carol, cold blooded murdering people?   I would rather think she is covering for someone or someones.   Maybe Carol, was trying to stop an outbreak in the prison, and Gail on TTD alluded that there was more to it than Carol killing people.  Before she was rudely interrupted, on TTD, by MM.  

Ok,  if they do not address the rat thing,  I will be really pissed, because, they made such a big deal about it.    I know the illness, at the prison takes priority ,  but hopefully they will address it, when things calm down.  
She doesn't become a killer,maybe less moral, but she has a much bigger role in the show than she does in the comics. Also, if you noticed, their was blood on the pillows where they were keeping the 2 of them, at that point, they are dead anyway so it could be taken as an act of mercy.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:38 am

The Walking Dead - Page 3 1393516_783593755000118_1302088947_n

me and EZ during a zombie apocalypse
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:33 pm

something looks amiss with Daryl's crotch coffee
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:47 pm

sbob i never looked there...way to be pervy gin
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:17 am

gin wrote:
something looks amiss with Daryl's crotch coffee
So Gin, which character are you most like ? Since Derk and Ez have called Rick and Crotch boy 55 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:18 am

Lori.coffee 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:04 am

1) thats the first place i look Derk! ? 

b) EASY! i am NOT LORI! somad 

iii: who am i most like? probably one of the zombies. i've already explained that when the apocolypse happens, i wont be fighting. i'll just turn into a zombie. it's much easier.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:02 pm

gin wrote:

iii: who am i most like? probably one of the zombies. i've already explained that when the apocolypse happens, i wont be fighting. i'll just turn into a zombie. it's much easier.
Would you rather be Andrea??
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:17 am

I did not notice Normans crotch until Gin pointed it out. It was weird looking, I am guessing whoever picked out his pants did a horrible job. lol

Depending on which "test" I took, I could live for 30 hours to 36 months, depending on who I had with me. I would like to think, I would live through it.

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Ez wrote:
gin wrote:

actually ya. as annoying as she was sometimes, she had a big heart and was always trying to help others. and she was a tough cookie too.  all good qualities, she just managed to be a tad annoying at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:15 pm

gin wrote:
Ez wrote:
gin wrote:

actually ya. as annoying as she was sometimes, she had a big heart and was always trying to help others. and she was a tough cookie too.  all good qualities, she just managed to be a tad annoying at the same time.
And, she got laid, once in a while.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:31 pm

lol  more so than one would think during an apocalypse!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:10 am

gin wrote:
lol  more so than one would think during an apocalypse!
Exactly, I may not be an Andrea fan, but at least she was getting some.

And yes, I did post memes making fun of her for getting some.

I am a hypocrite :| 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Wow, I did not see that coming, that was hardcore of Rick, I am not sure I would have done that.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:59 pm

EZ, I know, right?

I have no idea, how the group at the prison, would have reacted, knowing what Carol did. Tyresse, would have been pissed, but Carol did not care. And she did not care that Rick left her.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:49 pm

yea me and des both thought it was the wrong move...she hass a lot of value too..medical help, teaching, can kill zombie now, cooks, the kids like her....she's jus got to that point of 'anything to survive' and shes emotionless kinda like shane got in his last season...i think shane and new carol would fit together better...
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:51 pm

also...id be grabbin up some beer or liquor too if i seen a shit ton of dead people walking around every day...id be looking through stores for the ingredients to make my own home brews lol have my own pot fields alongside rick's farm :)
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:46 am

I think I would want a clear head, wouldn't want to get eaten because I was drunk or stoned.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:05 am

I still wonder why someone hasn't Mad Max'ed a vehicle ? Like an industrial snowplow or army truck ? You could push through a herd, or traffic jam, and lots of room for supplies and people.

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:08 am

Or a Zil with a snowblower attachment sml 

Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:57 am

i know I'd be looking for a large, heavy duty vehicle, which would be armored, and armed, hell it would be kinda fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:47 am

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:51 am

Dear Santa smile 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:21 am

Have they come seen any large vehicles like that yet?? They are going to have to leave the prison soon.. they can't stay there much longer.. they have to try and move away from the sickness...

Im thinking Carol is going to have a run in with the Governor and his people, to find out the sickness has hit them too
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 am

Good. I hope he has explosive diaherra with it as well 36
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Avalon wrote:
yeah somethin like that, with a couple of mini guns, and you'd be set
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
Avalon wrote:

Towing a camper full of grub and strippers lol4 
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Avalon wrote:
iwantmycrayons wrote:
Avalon wrote:
Towing a camper full of grub and strippers  lol4 
maybe a tanker full of diesel to follow you
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Yes 55  Maybe a ship to hide out on ? That would be zombie proof stache 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Derek wrote:
yea me and des both thought it was the wrong move...she hass a lot of value too..medical help, teaching, can kill zombie now, cooks, the kids like her....she's jus got to that point of 'anything to survive' and shes emotionless kinda like shane got in his last season...i think shane and new carol would fit together better...
okay so i have been pissed the last hour after watching the episode. i agree - Rick is a fool for doing this... she has incredible value - and all of that other stuff you guys have mentioned.

i did NOT consider the shane aspect however - and now that you've said it it actually makes complete sense to me now why he did it. 

i'm still mad at him and dont agree - and think Daryl is going to be PISSED but i understand a bit better now why he did it.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:20 pm

i also find the new couple very fishy...that chicks leg was cleanly cut from her body...did the dude jus murder her and leave her for the zombies and then disappear to come back later as an issue? he seemed off...maybe since he got the mileage and direction from rick he decided to off the chick and head to the jail on his own or go tell a larger group of people to come take the prison...i dono..why show the leg..it was hinting at something...plus they had two guns..no gun shots heard..plus all they needed to do was remain inside for two hours...
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Derek, I thought it odd about her leg as well. And I found them both weird, the happiest people in ZA. At first I thought druggies, or acting to get Rick and Carols trust. Now, I really don't know. If he has a gang, and goes to the prison, they are gonna get sick. That said, I distrust anyone not from S1 or vetted by the comics and what people have told me. Bob, ticked me off, I like beer, but not at the risk of other peoples lives.

I was not sure how I felt about Rick leaving Carol, but after the incident with Shane, I could see how he would connect Shane and Carols behavior. Still not sure, if he did the right thing, though.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:50 pm

yea i mean i wouldnt risk getting alcohol at the expense of my team..bob did make a dumb move..they were there for medical supplies and he basically did nothing and then fought too long to keep his pack...

id make my own moon shine and trade it too the team for different items i needed :)
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:18 am

Yea, I had the same thoughts about the leg, it was a clean cut, I bet they were in the Gov.'s group.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:34 am

yes they were super creepy and like Iggy said - far too happy lol
The leg didnt make sense to me either.  interesting.

those houses seemed pretty decent though, little zombie activity - Carol could make a nice little place out of it.  i'd find a way to build a fence around a few houses, tend to my gardens and get a dog and a cat coffee  she's a tough chick she could totally live in comfort there.

also - i cant help but think of all the stuff they bypassed while in the houses - toilet paper, tampons, soap, clothes, blankets. i know they cant take it all but would it ever be hard to pass all that up
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:36 am

why did they leave woodbury anyway. that place was perfect. they could have just taken it over with teh gov' gone. was much nicer and set up properly
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 am

Didn't someone mention going to Woodbury in the first episode and Daryl or someone said it's taken over by walkers now. I think, I might have just made that up.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:10 pm

hehe someone posted this on Tvline.. I kinda agree... im not a fan of Rick...

"The problem isn’t that something bad has happened. The problem is that they’re throwing away good characters just to give the overused Rick something to do when he’s the character they should kill off. The show is called “The Walking Dead” not “The Rick Show”."
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:14 pm

i can only assume there will be something behind this. i cant see them tossing her away so freely like that.
i can see Daryl going after her - maybe even michone going to help.
she was the only one that was making much sense - you HAVE to teach the kids, you HAVE to try to protect your tribe... sure she should have talked to the committee about it all, but she was fearful they'd say no -

JJ - i think i recall that too - but they managed to clear out the prison, i'm quite sure they could take woodbury back
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:36 pm

I think Rick made a huge mistake... what sort of punishment did Carl get for killing that teenager who was surrendering... What Carl did was to no benefit of anyone and illogical... Carol was a part of the council and if she (maybe along with other council members) decided to try and stop the spread of the flu by killing the first people who had it... who would have died by now regardless... And I don't think Carol would continue to kill people.. at some point they are going to leave the prison and leave the sick behind.. so they will have to choose to either let the ill suffer die and become zombies before they leave or kill them...

And I think Carol was smart for not putting up a fight about going back.. the prison is infected if they don't pack up and leave soon they are all going to die...

And I think regardless of what Rick tells them at the Prison there is going to be an uproar.. if he tells the truth.. some people with be mad that he made the decision on his own.. some will be mad that he made the decision at all.. some will be glad, but I think for the most part everyone is going to be pissed at Rick because regardless of what Carol did.. and in her eyes was for the greater good... she has a lot offer and did/risked a lot for the group...
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:58 pm

yep i agree completely.  good point about Carl too. 

this isnt over.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:42 pm

desi wrote:
I think Rick made a huge mistake... what sort of punishment did Carl get for killing that teenager who was surrendering... What Carl did was to no benefit of anyone and illogical... Carol was a part of the council and if she (maybe along with other council members) decided to try and stop the spread of the flu by killing the first people who had it... who would have died by now regardless... And I don't think Carol would continue to kill people.. at some point they are going to leave the prison and leave the sick behind.. so they will have to choose to either let the ill suffer die and become zombies before they leave or kill them...

And I think Carol was smart for not putting up a fight about going back.. the prison is infected if they don't pack up and leave soon they are all going to die...

And I think regardless of what Rick tells them at the Prison there is going to be an uproar.. if he tells the truth.. some people with be mad that he made the decision on his own.. some will be mad that he made the decision at all.. some will be glad, but I think for the most part everyone is going to be pissed at Rick because regardless of what Carol did.. and in her eyes was for the greater good... she has a lot offer and did/risked a lot for the group...
Shane had done a lot for the group to, before he went crazy, I can sympathize with Rick,would you want an admitted murderer around your family, probably not. What if they sick people she killed had been Maggie and Glen, or Hershel and Beth. I think if that had been the case instead of two new characters, you guys wouldn't be so upset by it.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Or would be more upset at Carol I will say
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:00 pm

good point.  ya i'd prob feel differently if it were people we knew.

shane had amazing qualities. and thats why Rick gave him more than one chance to get it together. Rick nearly lost his face because of the chances he gave though - which is why i think he was ok with parting ways with Carol.

btw Des - why do you hate Rick? i think he's fantastic
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:08 pm

I love Rick too, lay off Desi, lol.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:09 pm

I dunno if I hate Rick, I think the guy who plays him is just a not a very good actor.. or I just don't get the character.. lol even the way he stands makes me laugh sometimes...

I don't understand his emotions either..
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:31 pm

i dont think shane would have went crazy if people would have gave him a chance in some of his ideas and suggestions...he was getting frustrated that the people he loved were being soft and making heart felt choices instead of survival choices..i think rick and lori were killing him slowly inside and he jus started to lose it inside by being so conflicted...he probably shoulda jus left the group early on with andrea like planned..being around rick and lori and carl was bad for his health in several ways...
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 pm

I love Rick.

Maybe because he's a brit and doing a southern accent you don't like his acting?
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 pm

i love his acting. i would never have guessed he was a brit. i think all of the actors are excellent
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:14 pm

I do too, it's a fantastic cast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next