AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons Of Anarchy - Page 4 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Sons Of Anarchy - Page 4 EmptySons Of Anarchy - Page 4 EmptySons Of Anarchy - Page 4 Empty 
gin (20877)
Sons Of Anarchy - Page 4 EmptySons Of Anarchy - Page 4 EmptySons Of Anarchy - Page 4 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Sons Of Anarchy

Go down 
+4
Ez
Avalon
gin
Derek
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
blondie

blondie

Sons Of Anarchy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy   Sons Of Anarchy - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:24 pm

yeah, please don't spoil me - I already have a couple of suspicions about future events due to Facebook posts.

I'm going to power through. I would have all day on Wed too except that I'll have Craig and there is nothing about this show that I can let him see. And its supposed to rain all day here so he'll be up my ass. I guess I'll be doing a Christmas movie marathon instead.
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy   Sons Of Anarchy - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:24 pm

hasnt this show wrapped up?
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy   Sons Of Anarchy - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 pm

I just started watching about a month or so ago. I'm finally ready to start the final season.

Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy   Sons Of Anarchy - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:37 pm

I cant believe how much SOA apparel I see people wearing here

its right up there with Support the Red & White apparel
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy   Sons Of Anarchy - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:21 pm

really? I don't see it at all I don't think. Of course I don't pay that close attention to others.

It is a good show - extremely violent. Sometimes it is look away violent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy   Sons Of Anarchy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sons Of Anarchy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4