AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAmerican Horror Story TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
American Horror Story EmptyAmerican Horror Story EmptyAmerican Horror Story Empty 
gin (20877)
American Horror Story EmptyAmerican Horror Story EmptyAmerican Horror Story Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

American Horror Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ

American Horror Story Empty
PostSubject: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:07 am

I'll update this post with more details for you later, Derek...but I just wanted to start the thread. tongue
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:08 am

ah well done..this shit is off the hook..i love this show..i couldnt figure out the end cuz of bad downloads..lol...thanks jj!
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
JJ

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:11 am

Basically, the end was...they were a happy ghost family. Last time I checked. which was a few months ago, but I heard the new season is supposed to be a totally different location and different characters but some of the same actors playing different characters...I dunno, it'll be tricky to pull that off.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:15 am

yeah i heard that too ..it made me disappointed actually....i dont wann start a new story..i wann watch the old one...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:07 am

i loooved the ending of this show. i cant wait for s2!
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:43 pm

I never finished S1

it got too out there for me
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:03 pm

It did get pretty far out there. i didn't think it was going to go in the direction that it went. I still liked it, but yeah, it was weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Empty

Back to top Go down

American Horror Story
Page 1 of 1