AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
 "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. Empty "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. Empty "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. Empty 
gin (20877)
 "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. Empty "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. Empty "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

"Afterlife" A good movie to check out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
t5000

t5000

"Afterlife" A good movie to check out. Empty
PostSubject: "Afterlife" A good movie to check out.    "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:39 pm

"After Life" (2009) is a good movie, it is not  a typical horror movie, not sure what category to put it in.
A young woman caught between life and death... and a funeral director who appears to have the gift of transitioning the dead, but might just be intent on burying her alive.
Stars:
Christina Ricci, Liam Neeson, Justin Long

"Afterlife" A good movie to check out. MV5BMTk0NDUzNTU5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE4ODIzMw@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0838247/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Christina and Liam both give good performances and Christina is compelling  in this.
There is suspense and they keep you wondering if she is alive or not.
may be hard to find but it is a  gem that is worth seeing.

I thought she was alive.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: "Afterlife" A good movie to check out.    "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:01 am

sounds interesting...i like the actors in it..never really heard of it though...ill have to check it out even though buried alive concepts freak me out...that is one of my biggest fears..that and drowning..  gross 
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: "Afterlife" A good movie to check out.    "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 am

Here is the cover for Afterlife
 "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. AFTERLIFE_2009

I just realized we cannot edit our posts after we exit the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Afterlife" A good movie to check out.    "Afterlife" A good movie to check out. Empty

Back to top Go down

"Afterlife" A good movie to check out.
Page 1 of 1