AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Following S2 E3 "Reflection" TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyThe Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyThe Following S2 E3 "Reflection" Empty 
gin (20877)
The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyThe Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyThe Following S2 E3 "Reflection" Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"

Go down 
+2
Derek
desi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" Empty
PostSubject: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Ryan and Max are drawn into a game of cat-and-mouse after apprehending a suspect. Elsewhere, Joe formulates a new plan, and Emma begins to understand the danger she has put herself in through the company she's keeping.

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:03 pm

sooo...did anyone watch this madness? jus keeps getting more creepy and weird...ryan is an idiot too by the way...jus join the FBI team for gods sake...should be in jail after this epi
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:09 pm

It was driving me nuts that Giselle kept taking them down.  An FBI agent and a cop!  Come on, not every time.  

That family is weirder and weirder.  The twin not being able to be touched ?  

Looks like Ryan finally wises up about help though
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:28 pm

yea i know...they get taken out every episode since season 1 began...something goes wrong lol...worst cop FBI agent whatever they are ever!...

i didnt think joe would mess up that girl at the end..thought he'd let her go or something...but nope..hes a sicko i forgot..
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:50 pm

At least the blood was subtle.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:51 pm

judgy1 Well, at least until joe and lily smeared it on each other
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Yup.... Agree with everything you guys are thinking about this show.... I like it, but it's also making me crabby.... Can Ryan be that stupid to go off by himself all the time???? They need to turn some of these silly things around.....
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:24 pm

Agreed, Ryan is an idiot.

t5000

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:08 am

Iggy wrote:
Agreed,  Ryan is an idiot.
Yeah he is, he led the 2 killers to a house and could have easily got that woman killed. He even threatened her himself.
He also stated he isnt interested in the other killers, just joe, because he want to kill him for personal reasons.
he seems to be becoming more like the killer he is chasing?

This show has no likable characters, the hero ryan you say is a idiot, and he just wants revenge not catch all the killers, so not much of a hero.

The killers are all sickos who like killing for the fun of it.... except when one of them are killed then they cry like babies.

I now think maybe no offense, but maybe we are the idiots if we keep watching ?
I think that is the last one I watch.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:50 am

Ryan knows that the FBI is held back by law and procedure. Plus he knows that the cult has inviltrated the FBI, the cops - he knows they're everywhere. He doesn't know who to trust so he trusts himself. Plus at this point, its personal. Joe took a lot from him - his career, Claire, Joey. Of course he wants revenge.

Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:04 am

yea i guess that's true too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Is Joey still alive? I missed that..or was he written out of the script?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Joey is in protective custody with his Grandmother.

I am not ready to give up on Ryan yet. Next weeks preview, show Mike telling someone he thinks someone in the FBI has been compromised, and it is implied (I read it somewhere) that Ryan goes to the FBI.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:09 am

yea its funny...i keep making fun of parts of the show yet i tune in each week to see what unfolds hoping for a good change...it's entertaining at least..and still has potential...no show is perfect...we shall see...
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:52 am

Derek wrote:
yea its funny...i keep making fun  of parts of the show yet i tune in each week to see what unfolds hoping for a good change...it's entertaining at least..and still has potential...no show is perfect...we shall see...
lol, I laugh at parts of the show as well. It is entertaining and no show can please everyone.  smile  I like the show, flaws and all.

t5000

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:06 am

The cult itself is hard to believe at least for me. makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:13 am

blondie wrote:
Ryan knows that the FBI is held back by law and procedure.  Plus he knows that the cult has inviltrated the FBI, the cops - he knows they're everywhere.  He doesn't know who to trust so he trusts himself.  Plus at this point, its personal.  Joe took a lot from him - his career, Claire, Joey.  Of course he wants revenge.

I dont have a problem with him getting revenge, unless he gets others (innocents like the woman in the house) killed in getting it.
He has also endangered his niece.
Part of the hook is him wanting revenge and so does the audience.
And why would someone in the fbi be a part of the joe " lets kill somebody" cult??
I can buy a few people but not a lot of them all over.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:25 pm

t5000 wrote:
The cult itself is hard to believe  at least for me. makes no sense.
It makes no sense to me either. But I have watched documentaries, on cults. The leaders are usually narcissistic, or sociopaths, or have a messiah complex, or control freaks to an extreme. I am sure I missed a few reasons.

People join,because of the need to be needed, or they really believe in what the leader says, or they want to believe in something, any number of reasons.

blondie

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:56 am

remember the Rapture a few years ago when people all over were convinced that the world was going to end so they sold all their possessions, quit their jobs? I was surprised one day to leave work and see signs proclaiming that the end was near.

My point (I think) is that a cult can be far-reaching and convince people of the most asinine things. I don't think its that far fetched. Hell, death row inmates received marriage proposals. People are strange.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"   The Following S2 E3 "Reflection" Empty

Back to top Go down

The Following S2 E3 "Reflection"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-